Virgin no more (All aboard the p*ssy express!!)
15.7k 2 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  My cock now clean, I rise from the bed and throw Tina next to her sister.  She yelps in surprise but she doesn't struggle, I can see the excitement in her eyes.  I turn Rose on her side, and push her on Tina.  Rose's leg is straddling Tina's belly, her left arm to the right of Tina's head, her perky tits smushing on her big sister's.  I stand back and enjoy my handywork.  Rose's curves as she half-hug, half-straddle her sister, are incredibly erotic.  I position myself between my pet's legs and place her ankles on my shoulder so as to allow deep penetration and I line my cock with her wet pussy.  I grab a fistful of Rose's ass and start kneading it, enjoying the view in front of me.  Tina cannot wait anymore and she starts to beg me.

"D-daddy, please… I want it!".

"Oh? What does my little pet want?".

She understands immediately what I expect of her and replies,

"Tina wants her daddy's cock to take her virginity.  Please daddy, put your big cock in Tina's little pussy.  I want it hard, daddy!  I want it too hurt!  Please, daddy, r.ape your daughter's pussy!".

My hard-on becomes like a rod of steel as her words me excite me beyond my limits.  If she hadn't blown me a few minutes before, I might have cummed right here and now.

"Since you want it so badly, princess, then I guess daddy will give it to you".

I hold my cock in hand and push it forward slowly.  My glans stretches the inner lips of her labia and makes them appear as a ring of flesh around the head of my dick.

"Ohh, Daddyyy… I want it so badly…".

I keep pushing slowly, my other hand always squeezing Rose's ass, until the whole head is inside her.  Her vagina is well lubricated by her previous climax, but my invasion is difficult nonetheless.  Damn, she is tight!  I keep pushing, her warm walls enveloping my cock so tightly that I almost cannot move.  My dick encounters something blocking its advance, the hymen that I have waited so long to rip to shreds. I pull my cock a little bit back, and then with all the force that my waist can muster, I slam inside her as hard as I can.  I can feel a ripping sensation on top of my cock, as my glans tears the obstruction apart and continues forward.

"AAAHHH!  D-daddyyy!  It… it HUURRRTTTS!".

I ignore Tina's screams and keep pushing, her tight vaginal walls wrapping around the shaft of my dick, until my cock-head can not move forward any more due to the tightness.  I lean my body forward, causing Tina to bend in half, her ankles, resting on my shoulders, almost to the sides of her face, as I reach her mouth with mine to kiss her roughly.

"Daddy is inside you, pet, daddy is finally raping your pussy.  Do you like it?  does it make you horny, My little cum slut?".

Tina's left hand is wrapped behind Rose's head, while her left wraps behind my neck.  She is crying and smiling at the same time, as she kisses me avidly and say,

"Yesss!  Daddy is finally inside Tina.  Tina loves it, daddy.  I love you, daddy.  Please r.ape Tina's pussy and cum inside a lot.  Please daddy, Tina wants to get pregnant by daddy!".

The idea of impregnating my girls is something that was always at the back of my mind, but now, my kitten's words bring it to the fore.  I imagine Ella with a big belly, my unborn child inside her, and I totally lose control.  Without caring about Tina's comfort or well-being, I pull my cock back and slam it deep inside her again, causing her to scream in agony.  I ignore everything and keep pulling back and slamming it in, until I feel that my glans has reached her cervix.  I push two fingers in Rose's pussy to wet them, and then stick them in her ass, pumping in and out of her, as I roughly r.ape her sister.

The feeling of Tina's vagina around my dick is incredible; It has been a long while since Mr. Cock was in such fine company.  I grab Tina's hair and lover my head to bite her shoulder hard, as I keep pistoning her pussy madly.  Her cries of agony are slowly changing, moans intermixing in them.

"You have a free mouth, kiss your little sister.  Make out with your sister while daddy r.apes you.".

"Ahh… y-yes daddy… ouch!... ohh…".

Tina turns her head to the side and using the hand behind Rose's head as a prop, guides their heads together and starts sucking avidly on her sister lips".

My cock now slides with some ease inside her, as she is getting more and more turned on and her little cunt is producing more vaginal fluids.  With each slam, my cockhead pushes against her cervix, causing her to scream, yelp and moan.  My balls are on fire, as I feel the biggest load of the last ten years accumulating in my testicles.

I keep pistoning wildly while my hand abuses Rose's asshole, but I am a bit irked as I am only able to fit 7 inches inside, leaving a part of my dick out in the cold.  Still, the more I fuck her, the more she gets horny, and I feel her vagina stretching, until finally, with a lot of effort and great pleasure, I can hear my balls slapping on her ass; I'm all in.

I grab one of my pet's tits and squeeze it while I look at her, moaning and tonguing her sister's mouth, then I change the direction of my penetration.  Until now, I was pumping from above in a diagonal downward line toward her pussy, now however, I start pistoning parallel to the bed.  This gives more strength to my cock-slamming efforts and as a bonus, makes her tits jiggle in a lovely fashion, her nipples going up and down as if nodding in affirmation.

Each thrust brings me closer to heaven and I start blanking out from the pleasure.

"Imagine, baby.  In the future, you will ride on my cock while your little sister fucks your ass and Ella will straddle my face, ass toward you, so while I lick her pussy you can push your tongue deep in her dirty asshole.  Would you like that?".

First time penetration with a 9 inches cock is not easy, and it is almost impossible for the woman to achieve orgasm, unless said woman is Tina, a masochist that loves pain and gets horny thinking of incest.  My words push her beyond the brink and I feel her pussy squeezing my cock as hard as her asshole ever did, while she starts spasming and arching her back.

I slam myself as deep as I can inside her, my cock fully pressing on her cervix, as I unleash my load in the little canal connecting to her womb, while roaring,

"Cum, pet, cum for daddy!".

My words awaken the pavlovian instinct ingrained in her during her training, and her body responds by flooding my balls with her juices.

"Daddyyy!  Tina is… Tina is cumming!!!  AAAhhh… daddy… so much… so hot…. Ohhh…".

  My cock keeps gushing stream after stream of semen inside of her, filling her to the point that the overflow squeezes between my cock and her vagina walls to squirt on my testicles and the sheets.  I cum uncontrollably for at least two minutes while Tina keeps screaming and squirting as mad, before we both calm down, panting.  I let her legs off my shoulders and drop on top of her to kiss her gently, I am too drained to get up at the moment, she might as well get used to my weight on her body.  Too bad Rose is asleep, I would love to have her eat my cum from her big sister's pussy.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow…

95