Table manners
11.2k 1 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  A mutual agreement has been reached: both.  My little pet happily bends over the table, squashing her tits on the flat surface, and grabs her ass cheeks with both hands, widening the crack and giving me a full view of her dripping cunt.  Her ass-tail swishes happily, as if to show the ass-owner's excitement.  Too bad that it isn't real, I bet that Tina would love to get fucked hard while grabbing her tail.

  Without any preparation whatsoever I place my cock against her labia, then with a sudden thrust forward, I insert a little bit more than half my dick in one go.  Her pussy is still very tight and Tina screams in pain even though her pussy juices did a good job at lubricating her.  Since I can't grab her tail, I grab her hair, twist them in my hand and pull back, forcing her to arch her neck and bend her head backward.

I thrust again with strength, and my cock slides another two inches inside her hot, tight little vagina while she once again screams.  The feeling is great, though a bit painful due to the constriction, but it will loosen with time.  I can feel her cervix on my cock-tip, meaning that she isn't horny enough.

  A lot of people have a lot of misconception about the pussy.  Some think that you can penetrate the womb if you are long enough, but the truth is different; unless your dick has a diameter of a pencil, you can very well forget it.  Others don't know that the vagina stretches its length the hornier the woman is, and that even the cervix is displaced to accommodate the more generously endowed.

In my case, I was able to stuff my whole cock inside of Tina the last time because she was incredibly horny, but this time I must still turn her on a little.

I start with the basic, ass slapping, the masochist most favorite activity.  With each slap on her well rounded buttcheeks, Tina, who until a few seconds ago was screaming in pain, starts moaning.

"Well pet?  Do you like daddy's cock inside you? uh?  Perhaps next time I will fuck you somewhere public.  How about Rose���s school?  Would you love to be fucked on the school corridor, your tits pressing on the door of your little sister's class?  I am sure you do, slut. Don't you?".

"Ahh… daddy… yes!... I would love that… Tina would love to be raped by daddy inside the school…uhhh.".  I feel the amount of juices increasing, so I start to move inside her pussy, thrusting slowly in and out, each time pressing my cock to dig a bit deeper, until I finally manage to stretch her vagina enough, and I find myself balls deep inside my pet.

I start slamming my cock inside her hard, while still talking dirty to my pet.

"I would love to fuck you in her class <slap!>, I would bend you over the teacher's desk from the side <slap!>, so the whole class would see the little slut getting fucked <slap!>, and then I would cum all over your body <slap!>, completely covering you in my hot thick batter <slap!>.  Then I would call your little sister <slap!> to come up to the desk and lick you clean <slap!>.  After she licks you for a bit <slap!>, I would grab her by the hair and force her to her knees in front of me <slap!>, and start skull-fucking her <slap!>.  Her gagging sound would make the whole class horny <slap!>, and when she is done <slap!>, I would cum again on you <slap!>, and then call the whole class to gather around you and lick you clean <slap!>.

"Oohhh… y-yes daddy!!!  Please do that!  Tina wants it… ahhh…Tina wants to be raped along with her sister in front of her friends…  uuhhhh…".

I speed up my thrusts, and now her ass slaps my belly with each repetition, the ass-tail tickling me at the same time.  I let go of her hair and grab her arms, and with each thrust, I pull her toward me, gaining more strength in my pistoning.  I easily reach my limit, so I push myself inside her until my cockhead is nestled against her cervix, and let lose stream after stream of hot semen, while roaring at the same time,

"Cum, pet.  Cum for your daddy!".

Tina's body, ever faithful to its training, immediately obeys, and her juices mix with my nut cream, creating pressure in her vagina, until our kinky blend starts squirting on my balls.  I cum a decently big load, filling her pussy, and then I retract my cock, allowing her overcrowded cunt to expel the excess sperm.

I feel still at my peak, I guess when you fuck a lot you gain stamina, but my poor kitten is done fore, laying on the table panting.  I think she will need a few minutes to compose herself.  I turn her on her back and then push her on the table until her head dangles by the side, then I go over her and place my cock in front of her nose.

"Don't forget to clean your mess, honey", I say, and my little slave cunt starts sucking me happily.

79