Naughty dessert (pt. 2)
7.9k 2 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Today's chapter is a shortie.  Sorry about that, but it is the most logical cut point.

“So, honey, as you can see your little sister is very happy right now, as is daddy.  Tina honey, come near with the phone, we want to show Ella how much daddy came inside of her little sister.”

The angle of the image changes as Tina does as instructed and moves near while my body slowly rises from atop Rose’s, causing my cock to exit from her asshole with a sloppy “schluuurp” sound.  Ella’s eyes grow wide again at the amount of cum that comes out of her sister’s ass but that doesn’t stop her from fellating me madly, while at the same time her hand moves once again between her legs and starts rubbing furiously her pussy. 

The view changes again on the screen, and now the camera is aimed at Tina who is kneeling next to Rose.

“Go ahead dear, clean your sister”.

Ella keeps sucking my cock giddily while her gaze remains glued to the sight of my pet sucking my cum out of my little bunny’s ass…

The video ends just as a stream of cum travels down Ella’s throat; I gather her contentedly on my arms and remain still for a while, giving her time to process what happened.  After a few minutes, I kiss her gently on the head and stand up to go to the kitchen and start cooking.  Best to give her some time to process the whole thing, if I pressure her now only God knows what she might do.

I spend two hours in the kitchen without my baby girl making even a peep.  As I finally finish today’s dishes and moving them to the dining table, I realize that Ella is still sitting on the sofa, her legs pressed under her butt and a frown on her face.  I move to her and say tenderly,

“Honey, lunch is ready”.

Ella rises her head and looks at me, and the frown disappear from her face, replaced by an unsecure smile.

“Yes, daddy.  I’m coming in a minute”.

Seeing the forlorn expression in her eyes I am unable to resist, so I scoop her up from the sofa before sitting down once again with my baby daughter in my lap.

“Honey, listen to daddy.  I know what you are worried about.  You are worried that if you don’t do the same as Rose daddy will love her more, don’t you?”, I ask her with a gentle soothing voice.

Her arms tighten around my neck as she buries her face in my chest and murmurs, “Y-yes daddy…”.

I kiss her hair gently and reply,

“Then you don’t have nothing to worry about.  Do you think so little of your daddy?  You are my princess, my baby girl, and daddy will always love you, no matter what, no matter how.  Even if you were someday end up having a dozen sisters, I would never stop loving you.  the more love daddy gives, the more love daddy has to give.  So, stop worrying, your little sister did what she felt was right for her, but also wanted to do so ahead of you because she knew how much you worried about it and wanted to show you exactly how it was.  That is why, as shy as she is, she agreed to take the video, so that she could help her big sister make up her mind.”

At my words, I feel a wetness on my chest and realize that Ella is crying.  That is good, get it all out.

“Whether you decide to do anal with daddy or not, you will always be daddy’s baby girl, nothing will change that.  I will still love you, hug you, and lick your pussy until you scream…”  Comforting, isn’t it?  But it does the trick.

Ella raises finally her head, tears still streaking her cheeks, but her smile is much more natural now.

“Yes daddy, I get it now.”, she says, then plunge her mouth on top of mine for a wild kiss.

I break it off after a bit and bite her nose,

“As much as I enjoy kissing you, lunch is getting cold.  How about we reserve this for dessert?”, I ask, while at the same time squeezing her tits.

Ella throws a glorious smile at me, her tears a memory of the past, as she says,

“Yes daddy….”

After eating lunch, eating her pussy twice on the table, a titjob and a blowjob, all lavishly interspersed with a generous amount of ass fingering, Ella is back to normal and the matter is temporarily behind us.  I sigh mentally, remembering how much longer it would take me to calm her down when I was constrained to only words and hugs.  Cock sure makes things a lot easier for doting fathers…

 

69