Prologue: Cayrel
85 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You have died."

Those were the first words I heard today. 

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling... or well, not really a ceiling. Above me hung a galaxy like those seen on those star gazing hills away from civilization.

To be honest, I was entranced. I mean, how often would you get to see the stars from a city.

It was such a departure from the mundane colors of the city. So I stood there, appreciating the breathtaking view. And it was after a while that I noticed someone next to me.

It was all white. Whether it was the clothes, skin or hair it was such an unhealthy pale that it was comparable to paper. 

It's eyes however, seemed as if they took in the whole universe. Stars shone and eventually disappeared. It's eyes seemed to hold the past present and even the future of the world. 

After a few moments it broke away it's sight from the stars and stared at me. And it said...

"You have died." As simple a message as that. However, maybe it was because of the stars around us, my feeling felt all mellowed out. I just stared back at him. 

"You have two choices. One, be returned into the vastness of the stars. Or, you can receive my blessings and be sent into my world as an observer." It stated clearly. 

And obviously, doesn't the second option seem so fun? Why would I do anything if it wasn't fun? It smiled and waved at me. I felt a slight pulling force dragging me before I could do anything. And in the end all I heard was it's quiet voice echoing in my ears.

"Have your fun then, blessed one of me, Cayrel."

4