Chapter Twenty Seven – First Crossroad – Part Five
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rusalka exhaled a heavy sigh. What an ordeal, one thing after another weighed on her mind. She peered forward into the darkness of the night. There, on the far side, lay her tent. She saw her husband walking there. He sensed her gaze, then glanced her way. Their eyes met from across the field in silence. The wind howled in the dark, flickering torch fire illuminated the world around them, that and nothing more.

The young man glanced at the tent nervously, he waved and urged her to follow him inside. Rusalka’s heart beat a mile a minute, she felt suffocated and yet she couldn’t help but smile wide. The emotions which struck her then were manyfold, nervousness, eagerness, giddiness among them.

She muttered to herself something only she could hear, and then breathed out a heavy breath as she stepped forward. She brushed the tent’s opening aside with her hand and then saw him sitting there. Alexander faced her, legs crossed, arms too, with a bottle of fruit wine by his side. She crept in and sat before him. She sat with her legs off to one side, then the looked towards the lamp and blew it out. Smoke rose to the top of the tent, then escaped into the outside breeze. Alexander sighed, he placed down two cups on the fur skin rug beneath them, then he opened up the bottle.

“Never knew you for a drinker,” Rusalka said. She clenched her back teeth tight after that. She had been silent until now, just looking for something to say, yet that was the best she could do? Alexander frowned, he poured out the rosy red liquid into the cups before them without turning to face her.

“I’m not,” He said, passing a cup to her, “I just figured it’d help...you know...take the edge off?” Rusalka stared at the cup before her in blank silence for a time, her hesitation, her lack of action, caused Alex to respond in kind. The two drinks lay before them, neither of them daring to take so much as a sip from them. “You’ve never done it either, right?” He asked.

“No...drinking leads to ‘mistakes’...and I wasn’t afforded the luxury of that,” The girl said as she lifted up her cup. As she took her first sip, a strong but fruity flavour burned into her throat. For a Gold Class like her to be made to cough, albeit only once, it firmly proved not only the strength of the drink, but her own lack of resistance to it. That came as no surprise in Alexander’s mind. Within Venus, while the rank and file would just do as they please, women of status, who would eventually hope to be wed, like her, like her mother and Melany before her, wouldn’t have that degree of freedom. They would restrain themselves for the sake of political ties.

“Your turn,” Rusalka said, lowering her cup and glaring his way. Alexander shrugged, he downed the cup in one single instant, didn’t cough once. However, to even an untrained eye, there was no mistaking the struggle in his expression. Rusalka frowned, she took the bottle from his side and poured the second round of drinks for them. The night passed as such…

_________________________________________________

Eventually, Rusalka’s flushed face frowned as her cup cracked to pieces.

“Oopsie,” She said, giggling to herself. Alexander raised his brow at her, he was amused beyond words at her behavior right now. He turned to down his cup, but then found her leaning towards him. He frowned and faced her. She was staring right up at him with her diamond-like eyes. His heart skipped a beat...and then he felt her hand upon his. She took his cup from him and downed it herself. She made every clumsy effort to make sure that he not only saw her do it, but that it was as enticing as she could make it. She put the cup down and then released a refreshed sigh. The lad caught her as she leaned into his shoulder.

“Have you had enough yet?” he asked her.

“Ousch...You?” she replied. He raised his brows, his own flushed face then stared off into the distance. He seemed to ponder something, yet thought about nothing. They were both thoroughly out of their wits at this point, both the lad and his bride. He twitched, then raised his hand to the back of her head.

Only after a few moments did he realise what had happened. She’d torn open his collar, actually physically tearing it, and her lips now pressed into his neck. He felt pain to a degree, how much force would it take to leave a love bite upon a Gold Class man’s body? What happened next was quite out of his hands. He let her have her way for a bit, but before long his collar was in tatters. Only after a while did he surrender his wits.

He seized her shoulders and came down upon her with the full bulk of his weight. His palms supported him as he looked down upon her. Her eyes open, half focused and half in a daze, staring back at him with puckered open lips. He felt like backing off for a moment, but could not, for her arms were already around his neck, long since in fact. The few traces of reservation that had returned to him slowly eroded, he removed his right hand from her side and leaned in, his left arm wrapped around the back of her head as they shared a kiss. His right hand, meanwhile, seized the hem of her dress and raised it slowly. Her legs rubbed together, trapped between his own, until the very thigh was exposed.

Throughout the process, there was not even the tiniest hint of resistance on both of their sides…and then it happened. The sharp but welcomed moment of pain that every woman of age will experience broke the magic atmosphere for a moment but, beyond that, everything happened as it was supposed to between them.

1