Hangover
113 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If I die, and they give you my liver, I hope you have an amazing week planned. ‘Cause, that’s all I can give you.

  • Megacles

 

16 Hours Later - Doc-Danger - Alien Planet (Love Hotel)

Pain.

I was very happy last night. I decided to keep my new information to myself for a while. At least until I could make some sense of it. Keeping my secrets a secret - as you do in space. Stinger agreed that was sensible. She decided to leave immediately, so her presence wouldn’t raise questions. Then we opened a bottle of tequila.

When my crew finally sloshed in, I immediately told them everything, and Stinger barfed on their shoes. Oh well.

Now I have the mother of all hangovers. I am completely used up. Eve has taken off her clothes and is sliding down my body. She’s always horny when she’s hungover. I usually think that’s a good thing, but I don’t think she’s going to suck me back to life this time. I’m practically dust.

I could be wrong. Starting to feel a little better.

Eve is picking up steam. She stops. “Jesus me, baby.” She starts again.

I have no idea what that was about. Seems to be over. I start to zone out again.

She stops. Whispers. “Jesus me right in the Jesus.”

“Okay, what are you talking about?” I ask.

“I’m not sure. Sometimes I just say a bunch of human swear words and see what happens to me.”

“Jesus isn’t a profanity, he was a guy.”

“Ho ho! Must’ve been a rude dude to get a swear word named after him. Show me some of his moves.”

“Sure thing. Later we can get wine drunk and have a hooker wash our feet. But for now, could we focus up?” My hangover has returned with reinforcements.

“Yeah, sure.” She gets back into her groove.

High Roller bounds into the room. “What are you guys talking about? Is it breakfast? ‘Cause I found a spot, and, oh, hey, sorry. You should put a sock on the door, or something.”

“Get out.” I say.

Fox bounds into the room. “What are you guys talking about? Is it breakfast? ‘Cause High Roller and I found a - OH GOD! MY EYES!”

“Alright, we’re done here.” I struggle to my feet, while wrapping myself in a blanket.

“We are?” asks Eve. “Less sticky than usual, but okay. Where’s this breakfast place?”

I stumble into the bathroom. Take a few advil. Choke down some water. Lie in the tub. Take out my data crystal, and wait for the room to stop spinning.

1