Really Worthy of Being the Class President’s Tutor
1.3k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhhhhhh, it finally ended!" Zhao LingFeng collapsed, his arms sent sprawling across his desk. He glared hatefully at the formula written in bold on the blackboard. How hateful! Why does he have to study this? When will he ever need to calculate the angles of a triangle in real life?

Forget it, all this thinking is making him too sleepy. LingFeng's eyes slowly closed. Just as he was about to slip into the dreamland, a feeling of being watched struck him, sending multiple shivers crawling down his back. His body froze, and the yawn that was about to escape was forced back into his body, causing a few tears to drip down his eyelashes.

'Un? Who?' He thought groggily. Peeking his eyes open, he saw a pair of Nike's limited edition Air Max XX on the ground.

LingFeng: !!!

'Dong Hefeng?!' Startled, he shut his eyes. A thousand thoughts of 'Why is it you again? Haven't you already observed enough? Are you making your move now? But it's broad daylight? Hold on, let me prepare my will first!' ran through his mind, but all of it came to a screeching halt when he felt a warm hand caress his face. That hand was firm and assertive, relentless in its want; and yet, it was also gentle, as if it was cherishing the most priceless treasure in existence.

LingFeng's breath hitched. He felt the hand wander lower and lower until...it was abruptly pulled away. He heard a sigh and the sound of footsteps leaving. A click soon followed, signalling that HeFeng had exited the classroom and had closed the door behind him.

LingFeng sat up dazedly, his hand cupping his own cheek and overlapping the area where HeFeng's hand was. One blink. Two blinks. After three full blinks, LingFeng snapped out of it. He quickly lowered his hand and forced it into a fist. 'I knew he was trying to kill me again! Trying to feel for my weak spots while I was 'asleep'...he's really worthy of being the class president's tutor! Hmph!' A bright flush fanned across his cheeks, but it was unknown whether it was because of anger or because of something else. 

30