Chapter 6.
897 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6.

“Well, you remember my boss that you met at my apartment?”

I wasn’t too sure about when they met back in my car after I treated my boss to a meal. What happened back then was just too bizarre, so I brought up the time they met at the apartment instead. I still couldn’t understand what really happened in the car that day, whether it was her or not was still a mystery to me. The only reason I didn’t ask about it was because I was too scared to find out the truth. No matter the answer to that particular question, neither answer was good for my health. It was best to forget that meeting ever happened.

“What about her?”

“My boss is one of Maria’s cousins. Although, that being said, she’s cut ties with her family so she could live a normal life, a life part of the surface world. My boss’s sister, also Maria’s cousin, is none other than that person we discussed before.”

“Oh? And your relationship with your boss is just a business one, RIGHT?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Then that kiss was just my eyes playing tricks on me back then, RIGHT?”

Ah. I forgot about that.

“What kiss? I don’t remember any kiss.”

“Oh? Have you suddenly developed amnesia?”

“Should I jog your memory?”

“You really don’t need to do anything like that.”

“But I think I do. I can’t mark my territory otherwise.”

“You’re not an animal that needs to mark your territory.”

“If I don’t mark my territory, then there will always be pesky flies flying around you and I’ll never be able to shoo them away.”

We’d already boarded the motor boat by the time our conversation reached this point. She turned the key in the ignition, the motor let out a loud hum, and we started to traverse through the water below. She let go of the wheel and let it continue forward on autopilot with our destination set.

“Is that really fine? Leaving it on autopilot like that?”

“Of course it’s fine. I’ve got more important matters to attend to.”

“What do you mean by more important matters?”

“Like I said before, I need to mark my territory.”

“I’d really rather not be peed on. I don’t have that sort of weird fetish.”

Adele rolled her eyes. She leaned over to my seat and closed the distance between us. She wrapped her arms around my head and gently stroked it through my hair. A soft sensation pressed up against my lips. Her tongue forcefully intertwined itself with my own. She crawled out of her seat and positioned herself on top my lap leaving the boat to navigate on its pre-programmed course.

I had the thought to push her away and stop this, but I found my body reacted to her advances on its own.

Adele’s left hand slid down from behind my head over my chest downward. My breathing became ragged as the areas her finger slid over stimulated my body further, the places she touched tingled of small electric-like shocks.

I pulled my head back and tried to form words, “Adele, hold on, we can’t go any fur-“

Her lips quickly shut my mouth. Her attack grew even wilder. Her body slid against my chest. Her hand continued on its predetermined course until it reached its final destination.

She pulled her head back and whispered into my ear like seductive demoness, “are you sure you really want to stop here?”

Without waiting for my response her hand slipped between the gap. Her delicate fingers wrapped around and encapsulated what she’d sought out.

She stroked back and forth providing further stimulation. The warmth from her fingers agitated it greatly and my body grew more excited from her excessive provocation.

In the middle of the ocean, we were doing this sort of thing, completely out in the open for the entire world to see. Adele never had any restraint when it came to extracurricular activities in the great outdoors. When we were in university, I was no stranger to her voyeuristic tendencies. I always thought she was crazy for it and wanted to stop, but she was too good at inciting a man’s desires.

With the circumstances right now, I didn’t have much leeway to avoid her advances. Even if I avoided it this time, if her lust built up too much, when she finally exploded later on, it would be far worse than when it was taken care of early on.

That was one of the biggest troubles when dealing with psychotic women like Adele. Their sexual appetite was honestly too high to please when it built up over extended periods of time.

The stimulating pheromones they exuded similarly built up more and more over time. Trying to defuse the bomb when it had reached a certain threshold could exhaust a man to death if it was not dealt with on a regular basis. I understood Adele pretty well thanks to our time in the past. With the amount of time we were apart, the level of pheromones she was exuding right now were far beyond her normal levels.

She’d held herself back for a long time already. If she built up anymore than this, then I’d be in for some very rough days ahead. That much I was certain of. She needed a release and I just happened to be the unlucky sap who had to deal with it.

Since that was the case, I couldn’t be bothered with foreplay. I’d be lucky to make it out of this not exhausted to death by the end.

Adele moved her head and positioned it over my shoulder. Her tongue licked across my shoulder up to the side of my neck. Next she bit down onto my earlobe and released a breath of hot air. Her right hand slid away from behind my head and dragged along my chest as her body lowered down, away from my face.

Looking down I could see a top down view of her cleavage. She’d unzipped my pants and parted her lips. Before she latched onto me with her mouth, I placed my hands on her shoulders and kept her away.

She shot her slightly confused upturned eyes my way. Instead of providing her with an explanation, I raised her body up and positioned it slightly over the edge of the boat. The underside of her chest wrapped over the edge and I stood up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and slid in between her thighs from behind. She crossed her legs together and applied a strong pressure in the gap I’d slid between. Her soft flesh was silky soft and smooth, it didn’t hurt at all; in fact, it was so pleasant I nearly lost my balance from the strength in my legs momentarily giving out. In this position, I angled my lower body slightly upwards and our bodies connected soon after.

“Ah~ Aren’t you in a bit of a rush~?”

“It can’t be helped.” I told her.

“Huhuhu~ if you say so~.”

In a flash, an entire day passed by. Throughout the entire day, I was connected to her like a black hole had sucked me in. She didn’t let me escape once I entered her. I did everything in my power to avoid finishing inside, but she latched onto me too tightly. I didn’t stand a chance against her. With the way things looked, it appeared she had every intention of getting knocked up in this seemingly endless back and forth bout.

If I tried to stop to rest, she’d push me down on my back and take the lead to fully satisfy her own carnal desires without ever showing a hint of worry over whether I’d last until the end.

In the end, I really couldn’t last. At some point, I blacked out from exhaustion. Man was not built to go through a full day of that sort of torture. It was definitely multiple years worth of pent up frustration she vented in this one day alone.

25