Chapter 4 – Elemental Sect
282 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Not edited yet ( Sinpathy-san gave some suggestion ) ~

~Happy Reading~

 

“Please wait…!”

A small boy could be seen in a hazy background running after someone.

 

“Please, don’t go! Don’t leave me here alone!!”

The boy shouted repeatedly, as he chased the figure that seemed to grow distant the more he tried to close the distance.

 

“Please, don’t go!”

*hicc* Tears began to fall from his eyes. 

 He slowly understood that the figure would soon disappear, as the boy could only watch on helplessly.

Don’t cry little boy, I’m here for you.”

A voice came from behind him.

 

“Who…?” The boy said while gazing behind him but no one was there.

 

“You said you are here for me but in the end you also left me.”

 

The boy said when he didn’t see the person who spoke it. Slowly the boy was also fading along with the world. Before the boy could vanish fully, the voice came again.

 

“I’ll always be here for you, although you can’t see me ; just remember I’ll always be with you in this life or the next one...”

 

In a very low voice, "The time hasn't come yet to let me reveal myself."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chirp chirp 

 

“What was all of that?” Nyoko said while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Oi Kid, you awake?” 

 

“Yes, Captain Smith-san.”

“You can remove the captain part, you know.”

 

“Okay, Smith-san.”

After making sure that his wounds have healed properly, Nyoko now ready to head back to his sect.

 

“Little brat, now that you have fully recovered make sure to properly cherish your life. If you need any help you can come to me.”

 

“Okay, Smith-san. I’ll come again.”

 

With that, Nyoko bid farewell to Smith-san and headed towards his sect.

 

While going towards his sect, he thought of selling the mana stones he got to get some money for buying the cultivation pills and art skill books.

 

After getting a few gold coins, he went towards his sect’s location.

 

Elemental Sect

 

It was named after its originators who were masters in controlling the elements present in cultivation. After getting out of Body Tempering Realm and Spiritual Cleansing Realm one can acquire affinity towards elements.

 

What those elements were?

According to the memories, there were six elements : Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light and Dark.

 

“Oi Kid, you came back.”

 

As he was about to enter, an elder said to him who was beside the gate.

 

“Yes, Elder Zhang.”

 

“... sigh Why did you come back?”

 

“What do you mean, Elder? The sect is the place where I will return, the sect is the place which is my home here. So why did you say ‘why you came back?’”

 

Nyoko said after hearing the elder’s words which sounded as if he was not welcomed here.

 

“...”

 

“Don’t you remember what happened 5 days ago?”

Elder Zhang said with a bit of force in his voice.

 

“...uh what happened 5 days ago?” Nyoko said confusingly.

“Oi YOU STINKY BRAT, YOU FORGOT THE SHIT YOU CAUSED 5 DAYS AGO!!!”

 

Elder Zhang angrily said. 

(imagine him saying that while a vein is popping on his head)

 

“Uh… elder listen to me please, I have some memory loss.”

“What the HECK?!”

 

Elder Zhang said after hearing him say that he lost some of his memory.

 

To avoid this elder erupting his anger on him, Nyoko told him about the incident but twisted it a little like how he forgot the time when he joined this sect and asked someone where his sect was and so on.

 

After listening to him, Elder Zhang was able to reduce his temper.

 

“...sigh considering the current situation you better follow my advice and leave the sect. Due to being close to Yumi you are in deep trouble.” 

 

“Yumi? Who is she? And why should I leave the sect being close to her?”

 

“And that confirms your amnesia, if you can’t even remember our sect’s top 3 beautiful disciples.”

Elder Zhang said.

 

“Let me tell the mess that you created intentionally or not.”

 

By Elder Zhang’s word, he entered in this sect as an outer disciple. To be accepted fully by the sect he has to break free from Human Realm, which is the first realm to be broken to take the path of cultivation and enter the Body Tempering realm.

 

-Wait, when the doctor checked me he said I was at Body Tempering Realm 3rd Stage, so why I wasn’t accepted as a regular disciple.-

 

During his training as an outer disciple, Yumi who is an inner disciple helped him in many ways such as being his training partner, pointing out flaws in his martial arts, helping in with understanding the cultivation path and so on.

As the time went by, they were getting close to each other. Before they simply senior and junior, later on they became close friends or maybe even further.

 

And as they got closer, some were not so happy with such development. One of them being a regular disciple who claims himself to be the only person who is more suited for her than anyone else.

 

He was among the best even in the regular disciple and having a boost in his ego being the best, he declared his love for her only to be rejected very badly.

 

Now when he saw that an outer disciple who is trash (according to him) is closer to her than him, it hurt his ego and challenged him(Nyoko) to a battle of death.

 

Now considering that the world follows the rule of jungle ; strong preying on the weak, the sect was not against this type of battle. They allowed disciples to battle which could for various reasons like, exchanging pointers, giving opportunity to break from their current realm and solving their dispute by regular means or battle to death.

In fact, they allowed this type of fight to solve their dispute only if they are on the term of not sharing the same sky boat.

Now due to Nyoko was only at the starting realm and has yet to break from Human Realm. Yumi was concerned for him, so she asked Elder Zhang to make him leave the sect somehow so he can avoid getting into the battle. Elder Zhang was the treasurer in the sect, so he had lots of connections outside the sect.

Elder Zhang was able to make arrangements and he was successfully able to make him leave the sect by sending him with other rogue1a better wording here? cultivators on an escort mission and afterwards letting him enter Sword Sect under Elder Zhang’s elder brother.

 

All the process was going smoothly but he( Elder Zhang)  wouldn’t have thought that the escort mission would turn into a suicide mission and Nyoko would come back again with memory loss regarding the whole event.

 

“...”

“Now do you know why you should leave the sect before getting yourself into danger with the risk of dying highly.”

“...”

 

Nyoko was silent but he wasn’t silent due to fear of dying again. No, he was silent because only simply because he was close was he forced to leave the sect. because he was so weak that Yumi asked Elder Zhang to make him safely leave the sect to avoid death...

How laughable

"... Now that you know, you should come with me and I'll ask my little brother to take you to my elder brother. Under him, you can grow stronger and study sword Dao and if possible be able to reach the top of the Spiritual Realm. With this, you can overcome any trouble in future but in the present, I'll be blunt... You are weak."

"I know Elder. I know."

Nyoko said, breaking his silence.

"Hmm... looks like you have matured after going through all that, I can see that you have started to accept reality. Well let's not stay any longer or that brat might come for the battle."

 

"Let's g-"

Before Elder Zhang could say that, he was stopped by a person or rather a disciple who was looking at Nyoko as he was a trash.

 

"Now when I was searching for you, you vanished. Say did you run away to hide under the skirt of Yumi to avoid the battle with my elder brother."

In front of Nyoko was the sworn brother of the regular disciple, Masako who was ridiculing him.

"Oi you bastard, didn't your parents teach you how to speak with elder and not to cut them in their conversation."

"Oh.. It's Treasurer Zhang. Sorry for interrupting your words but you should know that trash  has been digging his own by courting Yumi-sama. I came to look for him because today is the day when my elder brother and this trash would be having a Battle of Death in the arena. So please let me take him and let him know his true place."

The disciple said which only made Elder Zhang temper increase because he can see that this boy was not giving any respect.

"And what If I have some work with him, then"

Elder Zhang said while controlling his temper.

"Oh then I'll let him go with you Elder Zhang and inform my elder brother about it who might say it to 4th Elder."

From his tone, it sounded like he was not hooked on taking Nyoko in front of the elder but Elder Zhang who has seen life's ups and downs could find his tone that he was threatening him under the name of 4th Elder.

 

"Oh... It's been a long time since I have seen 4th Elder looks like I have to pay him a visit later on." Elder Zhang said in a calm tone but Nyoko could see that Elder Zhang is currently a ticking time-bomb ready to burst.

"So, Mr. Trash would you kindly follow me to the arena or run away to hide under another woman's shirt." The boy said and started laughing afterwards.

 

 “I-......”

 

What would be his choice? Will he fight or run? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

 

Hey ya all, sorry for late release. I'm getting wasted because of the exams and also having low time to write. So, today’s chap is kinda longer than previous ones. Consider it as my way of saying sorry for not releasing on Monday.

As the exams are going, I'll be reducing the release rate to 3 chaps per week with 1 day gap after chap, so Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday would be the day of release until the exams are over or when I have made a huge backup for chaps.

 

Until then,.... 

 

 what was I gonna say here??

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, any mistakes comment and I'll fix it ASAP.

5