Chapter 1 – The Beginning of the Journey
524 10 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-....Where am I?...-

The young boy looks around only to find darkness everywhere

*tap* *tap* he hears some sounds close yet far

He turns towards the sound but can't see the source, only eternal darkness.

-Just where Am I- he thinks in his mind

"Nowhere but everywhere, Nyoko" An alluring but cold voice comes from the darkness.

Nyoko again tries to search for the one who spoke but to find no one

"Young Man, it might be your fate or destiny that you are still alive"  

 

 

`Turning his eyes to the source of the voice, that’s when he saw a pair of legs right before his eyes. Running his eyes over from the legs to up above or so he tried to do as he was assaulted with pangs of pain. It felt like his entire body was being squeezed, stretched, and then molded.

 

"Agh! What on earth is happening to me!", He screamed within his mind as he bent his back forward due to the extreme pain he felt.

If he were to be in a more acceptable state right now, perhaps he would've noticed the fact that for some reason the person didn't react to his scream of pain. `

 

"Don't struggle, it is for the betterment for you" the woman said in a cold voice but one can feel a tint of obsessive love but Nyoko couldn't think about anything as he was feeling the pain of being torn apart.

 

As she said all of those, she was already right beside Nyoko, taking the man into her gentle embrace as she soothed him with cold yet passion filled whispers.

"It’s okay... the pain would be gone in no time, «Charm magic - painless and loving sleep»"

As soon as she chanted, Nyoko stopped writhing as a soft smile slowly etched its way into his face, enchanting the woman to breathlessly stare at his face.

As the pain slowly fades away, Nyoko opens his eyes just to see the stunning woman's face in front of him. Although he has seen many beauties in his life because of his Handsomeness but the woman's face he sees can be said to be a masterpiece created by the Gods very delicately and carefully.

 

As Nyoko kept staring at her, she was also seeing him with a look that shows her passion, her love despite having a cold appearance. 

“Um… ano… where am I?” After a long silence, Nyoko tried to break this staring contest…

“As I said before, you are nowhere but still everywhere”, the woman said.

“How did I end up here? If I remember correctly, I was in the middle of rushing for school and…” After remembering up to this point he felt silent.

“Yes, you died in the accident when you were rushing.” The woman said.

“So, are you God or are you the person who has reaped my soul to decide my fate…” Nyoko said without panicking. Even though most people would have started to scream in horror over death and kept babbling about it being not real or they are simply dreaming, Nyoko was different.

Ever since he was left alone, there was only one person who had given him everything, his neighborhood Lady, Misako who was the friend of his mother. After his parents were gone, Lady Misako was the one who took care of him but in the end she also left him.

To not let the efforts of her to go in vain, he started to live his decent life. He made friends with whom we can laugh, cry, share his joy and do mischief. Alas, fate was cruel that in the end Truck-kun came in front of him and led him towards the current scenario. 

 Back to current.

“No, I’m not a soul reaper nor a god, I’m just a …” She felt silent at this moment.

“Then who- “She put the finger on his lips to stop the question.

 “You will find out soon, but now is not the correct time.” She said to him while moving her fingers  all over his face as if she wants to stitch his face in her heart.

“Just remember, you are someone who is bound to be strong but the only thing limiting you is your will and fate. Even me telling you all this won’t affect you much but still I wanted to tell you. Let fate run its play, let destiny change its way because you are the only one whom mortals shall pray to and Gods and Devils prostrate when they come in your way too. ” She said it as she was remembering yesterday’s events.

 

“I still don’t understand what you are saying. *sigh*” Nyoko said while releasing a sigh in  confusion. He didn’t understand why she was saying such words and why those words somehow resonated in his mind as wanting to awaken something.

 

“As I said, the time is not right for you to know. When the time comes and you know the meaning of my words, we shall meet again.” She said and smiled in the end but one can see loneliness in that smile.

“Wait, why are you saying we will meet again? Just what is this place? Why-” Before Nyoko could say more he felt his mind becoming dizzy and he got unconscious.

 After he got unconscious, various lights came together to form a type of formation presumably a portal formation. The formation was slowly lighting up more dazzlingly and got so dazzling that it could compete with a supernova's brilliance. After a few seconds which seemed long enough to be called hours, the formation was on the verge of vanishing but Nyoko who was in the center before the brilliance was nowhere now.

“Oh my prince, so long I have awaited for fate to make you appear in front of me once again, but fate is still cruel to let me only see you for a short time. I pray that you shall shatter the shackles and rescue me from here, so I can be by your side forever.”

The ice-cold beauty said while her eyes remained at the formation which slowly vanished.

Hello guys, i'm kinda new here so do point out any mistakes if you find in the work.

13