Ch. 2: Segregated
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sung Tonae remained at a respectable distance from the Chairman of BaekShin Group, Baek Mikael. The wall clock was exactly 1:45 pm and it was time for the executive shareholders meeting to begin.

"Grandfather! Young sister has not arrived, we can't keep waiting on her! Let us start without her, she could join us along the way!"

Baek Hari the second next in line to become the successor of BaekShin Group grumpily addressed the current Chairman of the company. Baek Hari at full height was 6ft 2ins tall, making him the tallest in the Baek family. His face was that of an overindulged manchild, currently his position as Vice-President of BaekShin Group placed him at a good enough standing to become the next successor after his father Baek Noha who was the President of BaekShin Group.

"BAEK HARI!"

The roar from Baek Noha surprised the whole roomful of people causing them to jump out of their skin in fright, none of them expected the sudden outburst from the President of BaekShin Group.

Baek Noha who turned 55 looked every inch his age, he drank heavily and gained weight in just about every place imaginable. His aging hair was trimmed to fit the image of a company head. Most of his youth was spent on women and other deviant practices.

"Y-Y-ES FATHER?"

Baek Hari's voice rang with uncertainty, he knew he had stepped out of line as seen from the sharp tone of his father.

"Don't forget where you are! Conduct yourself with decorum!"

"..."

Baek Noha's unyielding face was like a slap to his son Baek Hari, whose pale face had become a splash of pink stain from embarrassment. None could come to his defense, even his mother the Queen of plastic surgery Baek Rosee could only remain in silence.

----------------------

At 1:57 pm Baek Nancee and Park Ashlee had made it past the elevator and were now walking down the lobby to the boardroom ahead.

"Good Afternoon, Director Baek! Secretary Park!"

A woman in a bun and black skirt suit bowed at waist length to greet her boss and the personal aide to Baek Nancee.

The receptionist at the cubicle remained face down until the two women were no longer in sight.

"Grandfather will fuss over coming late. I want you to stay out of it, let him do as he pleases. Have I made myself clear?"

Park Ashlee took off her sunglasses to give her boss a sideways look.

"I wouldn't even dare."

1