Chapter 6
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If anyone had something to say about the expression on the face of Baek Nancee, it was simply 'RBF', resting b*tch face. Deep inside the young heiress was elated that Baek Mikael made her the successor to BaekShin Group bypassing her older brother who everyone knew as the mama boy. Arms by her side Baek Nancee got on her feet to give her grandfather a deep bow.

"Grandfather, it is an honor and I promise to raise BaekShin Group as you've always had. Thank you grandfather."

The lawyer to BaekShin Group paused for a moment to allow the new Chairman to pay homage to Baek Mikael, while he watched Baek Nancee his eyes could not help but linger on her.  When Sung Tonae saw Baek Nancee rise up to her fullest height, in her eyes there was a steely resolution which instantly caused a chilly sensation to run down his spine.

 Sung Tonae felt his face stiffened in reaction to the fear that suddenly overcame him.

"Lawyer Sung?"

Sung Tonae was jolted back to the present on hearing his name called by Baek Nancee.

"I-I, the meeting has come to an end, the legal team and HR will formally set a date to inaugurate the new Chairman of BaekShin Group. The meeting has now come to an official end."

Jung Tonae quickly gathered himself for he knew right there that to dine with the rich, one had to become thick skinned and constantly be on alert.

0