Chapter 1
5.1k 23 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                                [Myra's PoV]

"Myra, wake up it is morning already, you've so much work to do," my mother shouted from another room.

Hearing her shout, I slowly opened my eyes, feeling drowsy. After making my bed and washing my self up, I walked to the dining room. My father is sitting there having breakfast. He's brawny as expected of a hardworking villager.

"Good morning, father," I greeted him cheerfully.

"Ah come my little flower, have breakfast, your mom made bacon and eggs," he said with a smile.

"Geez, I'm already 18, a grown up woman, please stop already with nicknames," I slightly pouted.

"You will always be our little doll," my mother came into the room, hugged me from behind, and kissed on my head. My mother has blond hair the same as me, even though she's in her mid 30s she is still very beautiful.

There's no point in arguing with them, they'll always see me as a child. Maybe I'm a little childish too.

I live in a village named 'Eastmire' and my father is the village chief. He's respected by everyone and makes all the important decisions of the village.

Today is going to be a usual day for me. After finishing breakfast, my father left for work and I helped mother with household chores. Finally, I had time to relax for a while.

'I still have to draw water from well and bring it back to the house later, what a tiresome work,' I sighed. While I was in my own thoughts I heard a commotion outside. Then it turned into shouting and cries for help.

I was startled but I had to see what's going on, I stepped out of the house and what I saw was truly terrifying. The village was being attacked by soldiers, people were running for their life. Surprisingly, attacking soldiers were wearing an emblem of 'Kingdom of Glacia'. My village is also part of this kingdom but due to civil war, there's been unrest here from a few months.

I saw a boy who's my neighbor getting stabbed from the back and blood flowing from his wound endlessly. I was feeling nauseous but I held back my urge to throw up. I saw my father running towards me.

"Take your mother and run quickly," he shouted while rushing towards me.

"Wh...what is happening?" I asked with a paled face.

"Just run, don't ask any question," he yelled.

My mother also came out of the house due to commotion, she had a confused face, she couldn't process the situation around her, before she says anything, I gritted my teeth, held her hand and start running.

"Why are they attacking us?" my mother asked.

I wish I knew the reason for that but my guess is they are attacking to take our grain and goods. Due to civil war, it's chaos everywhere, no one can keep nobles in check.

"I don't know but I think they are here for looting," I said to my mother what was on my mind.

I was running crazily while holding mother's hand, I was panting, out of breath. I heard woosh sound and an arrow straightly pierced through my mother's leg. She shrieked and stumbled then we both fell down.

 I looked toward her pained face then at my father, there were two soldiers, marching toward us one was a skinny looking man with bow and arrow and the other was a muscular guy with a sword. Before they could come closer father jumped upon them with a fork, he was trying to buy time for us run. He thrust fork towards skinny soldier with the bow but he easily dodged it, taking advantage of the opportunity, other soldier counterattacked and stabbed father straight through his heart.

"Nooooo, Father...." I shouted in agony.

My mother was petrified, she couldn't even speak a word, tears were flowing through her eyes.

"What a troublesome bastard, now let's take care of these women," the muscular guy said.

"Hey, Ed, let's enjoy them for a while before killing them," the skinny guy said with a perverted smile. His gaze was fixed on our bodies.

"No, we've got no time, captain strictly order us not to fool around, we have to kill everyone and quickly wrap this up", the muscular guy replied.

"Can't be helped then," skinny guy clicked his tongue.

Tears ran down my face, both of the soldiers start coming here, I couldn't leave my mother and ran myself, all I could do was apologize for my weakness, at least I could go to the afterlife with both of them. Everything was fine in the morning, our family was complete but this day became the saddest and most terrifying moment of my life.

One of the soldiers raised his sword to strike, I closed my teary eyes and hugged my mother tightly. The air seemed to be frozen, I waited for a few moments which felt like an eternity but the strike never came.

                                                                                                          [Max PoV]

I was looking at the hole in the tree which my mana arrow made. I was sure this isn't a game but a real world, the sensation of airflow on my skin, temperature, sense of touch, everything told me this is the real world. But I'm sure this isn't earth. How did I transported into another world with my game avatar and if there's anyone else who got transported too, these were the questions in my mind and I didn't know where to get the answer.

I looked around my surroundings, I was in a dense forest, there was no sign of any human activity. First I had to find any intelligent creature. I could feel that I can use all the 'Lands and Legends' magic here. Technically translation magic can be useable, it's a basic spell which even level 1 player can use. So, if my guess is correct then communication should not be a problem.

I should be on my guard, no idea where danger is lurking. I think I should try to summon Amelia, I'm not sure if I can summon her and what kind of side effect will be there on her due to this world.

                                                                                              <Open NPC Console>

  1. Name: Amelia

          Race: Human

          Age: 19

          Primary Class: Warrior (Level: 100)

          Sub Class: Assassin (Level: 61)

     2. [Empty]

     3. [Empty]

     4. [Locked]

     5. [Locked]

 Like I thought she is really in the NPC list.

                                                                                    <Summon Amelia>

I gave voice command like I used to give in the game. A magic circle appeared in front of me and with the white light shining, I saw her standing in front of me, wearing a white dress, looking beautiful as ever.

She saw me, tears started to flow down her face and she kneeled.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Master, I couldn't save you before and let you fall in the trap". she said cryingly.

Oh, shit, such beauty is crying in front of me and I think she's referring to the time I got killed in the game.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault, and look I'm still fine," I tried to comfort her.

"But...but it was all my fault, I should take responsibility, I'm useless, I couldn't ev....".

Before she could finish her nonsense, I pulled her up, grabbed her by the waist and hugged her, instead of rejecting my advances she wrapped her arms around my neck and stuck her body against mine. I could feel her juicy boobs on my chest. I moved my hand to explore her back touching her smooth skin, my dick was getting hard but I knew this was not the time and place for this kind of thing.

I wanted to do this for a long time but game rules prohibited these actions and now her cute teary face and submissive tone ignited my lust.

I looked at her, she was breathing heavily, her face was red but there was no complaint from her, rather her face told that she enjoyed it.

"KYAA, so this is where I'll have my first time," she looked at me lustfully like a bitch in heat.

"Later, we have no idea in what situation we are in. Do you know where are we and how we got here?", I said with a smile.

"I don't know, Master but this place is not 'Land and Legends' world", she pouted after knowing that we are not continuing our business, nonetheless, she replied.

She had the same opinion as me, I asked a few questions, she knew I'm her creator, she had all the memories of adventures we did together and also her time spent in the mansion when I was offline.

Now, I had to solve the problem which was in front of me, I wanted to find an intelligent lifeform.

                                                                                   <Detect Life Aura>

This spell mana cost depends on how the wider area you've to search, it took a bit of my mana but I can detect all life around me from insects to birds, to my surprise there were many magical creature and beasts from 'Lands and Legends' in the forest, I don't know how similar this world is to the game.

My search range was still in the forest, I extended my search for a few kilometers more and yes I've finally found humans. There are more than three hundred people gather at one place to my east, from the look of it it's some kind of village or small town but strangely the number of people is decreasing slowly.

"Amelia, be on your guard, there's a village of human just outside the forest, we have to go there and gather information," I said.

"Got it, my Master, we should teleport there instead of traveling, don't know how powerful these creatures in the forest are," her forehead creased.

                                                                                                         <Gate>

It's a tier 5 spell that opens a passage between two locations. When I cast a spell, a dark circle shape passage appeared in front of me, along with Amelia I stepped in the passage and scenery changed.

What I saw before me the sight of fully equipped soldiers massacring innocent villagers. Unexpectedly I didn't feel fear witnessing all the blood and gore, I didn't even feel compassion for the loss of lives.

My eye went on a guy with pitch. 'What a dumbass', I thought. He was trying to fight two soldiers with farming pitch. 'Why bother? You could have run, there's no way a peasant like you stand a chance against them.'

Before I could even try to save him, a sword went right through his chest and he died immediately. Then I heard a shout of the girl and my gaze went towards her.

She was wearing a clean brown dress and had blond hair, she had porcelain white skin, her boobs were average size but had a perfect shape, tears were flowing down her eyes and her otherworldy beautiful face had despair. She was hugging another beauty, who was wearing a green dress, similar blonde hair as a younger woman, her boobs were huge, her butt looked plump. She had an arrow in her leg, blood was gushing out of the wound. It'll be a wish come true if I could have 3p with them. But this wasn't the time to admire their beauties.

I understood the situation around me, for some reason soldiers attacked this village and started indiscriminately killing everyone. That pitch guy was probably the husband and father of these beauties. At first, I was mocking his foolishness but now understanding the circumstance I had the utmost respect for him. Alas, if I had teleported a few seconds earlier I could've saved him.

 I had to confirm if I can stand a chance against these soldiers. I cast a spell to check the level of a soldier.

                                                                                            <Status Check>

Name: Ed Morgan

Race: Human

Class: Warrior (Level 12)

Sub-Class: N/A

Job: Soldier

If this world has the same standard of level as of 'Lands and Legends' then dealing with him should be as easy as killing a fly. This 'Job' stat was new for me, it wasn't a feature from 'Lands and Legends'.

This muscular guy named Ed was moving towards beauties with a bloody sword in his hands, having a malicious smile. Though I'm not some kind of hero nor my personality is that of the savior but still, I couldn't let these hot women die in front of me. As he was raising his sword to end their life, I used a Tier 4 spell to deal with him, for his level even Tier 3 spell can do the job, still, I used a high level spell to be cautious.

                                                                                                  <Flash Bolt>

Lightning with the speed that can't be followed by eyes shooted out through my hand and directly struck his chest. That guy got burned into the crisp with only his ashes remaining.

'Well, that was an overkill' I said to myself.

94