Chapter 8
3.2k 29 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day in the morning, after having light breakfast we decided to go to Adventurer's Guild. It's not like we decided it out of blue, I have been talking with Myra and Amelia for days and it seemed like our best option to gather some information on the power level of this world and earn some coins while doing so.

"Max, you always make us get late, for once try to get up early from the bed," Myra complained.

"Hey, you are half the reason why I slept comfortably late, who was the one wrapping her arms and legs around me while pressing her boobs against my face and the other half reason is her," I chuckled and pointed at Amelia.

"You might have taken advantage of me at night, I...I didn't do such a thing," Myra said with a red face like a tomato.

"Hehe you should count yourself, only a few women are worth of Master's affection," Amelia winked at Myra and then gave me a coquettish smile.

Myra smiled at me then locked her arm with mine and rested her head shoulder while walking, Amelia also followed suit. Soon we arrived at the guild, it was large beautifully made red building. We entered it, as I imagined it was a noisy place. It smelled of alcohol, at one place two muscled men were arm wrestling, at another place, some people were celebrating with alcohol and food, it looked like a party which made a small fortune today.

We attracted a lot of attention, many people gazes were at new faces which were beautiful. I walked forward towards a place which looked like a reception. Some guy tried to grab Amelia's ass but he didn't even know how his head got bashed table leaving him unconscious. 

"Hahaha it's the fourth time he got beaten by beautiful woman," people roared with laughter.

Looks like this kind of thing is a common occurrence here, everybody laughed off situations like this. I am glad Amelia knows when to hold back if she had killed him in a rage then I would have to silent a lot of witnesses and our plan to become adventurer would have gone up in smoke.

At the reception, there was a busty girl with light brown hair, with golden eyes and black frame glasses, wearing a white shirt covered by a blue vest and black skirt.

"Welcome, I am Elise, you look like a new face here, do you want to put up a quest, or are you here to become an adventurer?" she greeted with a cheerful smile.

"Hi I am Max, these are my party members Amelia and Myra we recently arrived at this city, we are here to become adventurer" I smiled back.

"Okay, I'll give you some basic information. There are ten ranks in total, Copper Rank, Obsidion Rank, Steel Rank, Sapphire Rank, Emerald Rank, Bronze Rank, Silver Rank, Gold Rank, Diamond Rank, and Platinum Rank. Rank up will depend on the number of quests and completed and their difficulty. However, in rarer cases, you can jump several ranks by accomplishing a major feat. Similarly, failing quests multiple times in a row will either get you demoted or your guild registration could be revoked depending on the situation. Any beginner like you will obviously start with Copper Rank. You will have to fill these forms and registration fee for three people will be six silver," she explained everything with detail and handed out forms. I read form, it asked for this information:

  1. Name:
  2. Gender:
  3. Race:
  4. Age:
  5. Class:

'If you are forming a party then please fill these'

     6. Party Name:

     7. Party Members:

After filling out the form, I handed over to her.

"Hmmm, 'Storm of Darkness' what a flashy party name...Everything looks fine now I'll have to detect your level just for the record," Elise said and took out some kind of crystal card.

"Inject your mana into it, it'll automatically detect your level," Elise handed over the crystal card and Myra excitedly took it.

People in this world have at least some small amount of mana, only classes like mage, necromancer, and other magic related classes and high enough mana to cast a spell.

"Let's see how much I've improved in few days," Myra excitedly said.

She injected mana into crystal card, it started shining blue then numbers started to display on it.

1 2 3........ and it stopped at '9'.

"Yay... I've already gained 3 levels without actual combat," Myra happily said.

"Sorry, no offense intended but I'll suggest your party to take odd jobs instead of choosing dangerous quests," Elise said in professional tone.

I bet she is used to weakling parties who overestimate themselves and end up dead.

I took the crystal card from Myra and injected my mana into it.

'Oh boy, it's going to be fun' I thought.

1 2...11...23...39...51...60...... it started to emit bright blue light then exploded on my hand.

"What happened? Did it malfunction? Can you please try again," Elise said while rubbing her chin. 

She took out another crystal card and gave it to me, she leaned forward on the reception table, her big tits pressing against the table, while her golden eyes were fixed on crystal card this time.

1...3...15...27...42...51...60 then it again exploded.

"T-This can't be, this card can detect up to level 60, unless..." she looked at me with wide eyes having shocked expression, mouth wide open that my cock could easily fit in it, finally breaking down her professional face.

Author's Note: I planned to write a long chapter and introduce Claire but I'm too tired right now, can't write anymore :( and this seems like a good spot to end the chapter.

P.S Do comment after every chapter even if it's "Thanks for the chapter" and favorite the chapter too, it'll keep me motivated knowing there are readers :D

72