Chapter 20
2.1k 16 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Julia triggered the trap, we all started to fall down. It was more than 200 feet fall and at the bottom, there was a lake that looked deep enough to survive. Nonetheless, it wasn't an excuse to get wet.

"Oi Max, do something," loli bitch shouted order while still on my shoulder.

<Fly>

I cast a simple fly spell that let me float in the air or soar away wherever I want. I let the rest of them fall including Julia, these guys were nothing good at except creating trouble. A little punishment would do them good.

'SPLASH'

The four of them fell with great force, the water shot out. However, after this, there was not a single movement from them except the ripples that formed on the top of the water. It looked as if nobody dived into the water.

"W-What happened? Did some Aquatic Undead got them?" loli bitch asked with nervousness.

'There was no undead creature or some other monster, I would have sensed them if it was there. So, that means only one thing.'

<Detect Magic>

'I am a Mage, not Thief, Scout, Assassin, etc. I can only detect traps if I deliberately search for them or they are in close proximity. Even if I do sett off a trap by mistake then my defense system will activate, rendering it useless unless it's a very high level spell. That's where Amelia comes in, she makes up for all of my weaknesses with both her Warrior and Assassin Class. With her by my side, I turned the whole world of 'Lands and Legends' upside down and earned myself the title of Death Mage. And the best thing is that Amelia remembers all the details since the first day she was created, even though she was AI NPC at that time. I still don't know how we got in this world or how she became like a perfectly real person.'

"No, there's no undead down here. This whole lake is a teleportation portal and all of them most likely got teleported" I said.

"Then they might be together or got separated"

"Let's find out then. I don't see any other way out of here"

"Are you sure, Max? It could be a trap"

"Doesn't matter if it's a trap, I can fight my through anything"

"Don't talk so mighty, last time I remember it was me who saved us from the deathly hallway"

'There's no arguing with stubborn little bitch. I'll teach her a lesson soon that she won't forget'

While still carrying loli bitch, I dived into the lake. As soon as I went into the water, white light enveloped both of us and we were teleported.

We arrived at a dark cave, in the middle of which a river was flowing. There was no sign of the other four, which meant they weren't teleported here.

"Ehm! You can put me down now, how long are you gonna take cheap advantages?"

"This body contact is the only reason we are still together," I said as I put her down.

So, what do you think are we on the right path or the other fours took the right one?" I asked.

"As I've told you before, there's not necessarily a single path that leads to Safe Room, there could be multiple."

"Let's follow the river then, it'll surely take us somewhere"

We walked for hours but the river didn't end. Other than ghouls we were attacked by Undead Amphibians and Reptiles like crocodiles, toads, turtles, and so on. I bet there were undead aquatic animals too in the river that we didn't encounter.

We arrived at a large spot that was far from the river bank which looked safe. "We should make a camp here" loli bitch purposed.

Loli bitch didn't have a single thing on her, no food, camp, or anything. So, I took out a camp from the inventory. It was a simple worn out white camp that we brought from Myra's village. So far most of my nights in this world were spent sleeping in it.

I placed down a single mattress and laid on it. I was expecting this little girl to throw a tantrum but surprisingly she laid down with me with a seductive smile.

"Finally, we are alone. I was trying to so hard to get this opportunity" loli bitch said with an alluring voice as she got closer to me. Our face became so close that we could feel each other breath on our face.

"So, now we are alone, what are you planning to do?" I said as I brushed her blonde hair with my hand.

"The thing, two people who are in love do when they are alone"

"Is this some kind of joke you are trying to pull?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I've fallen so hard for you after you helped me so many times. My heart skips a beat whenever I think about you. In the past few days, I was thinking, how can I confess my undying love to you. If you don't believe me then look into my eye, you'll find the truth"

I looked into her beautiful crimson eyes, for a second I got lost in it. Suddenly her eyes turned completely red like blood including white part of the eye, veins bulged around her whole eyes.

<Defense System Activated Automatically! Mind Compulsion of Vampire Resisted!>

'Mind Compulsion? That motherfuckin loli bitch just tried to control my mind.'

"You are my slave now. No, you are my dog, a puppy" loli bitch said with a chuckle.

"Woof! Woof!" I barked just to play along with her for a bit to see what she was trying to achieve.

"Ahahahaha! The arrogant mage who acted like he's above everyone is now turned into my puppy. Ahahaha! I know this ability never fails. You know what, once the lecherous crown prince tried to make a move on me and invited me to his room at night. I sure did went to his room that night and turned him into my puppet then made him lick the sole of my sandal. A pity he died in this civil war, I lost a valuable pawn that I needed to attain my goal. But you, my puppy, I'll never let go of you. You are mine now, I'll even turn that Amelia into my bitch also. For, now let me drink your blood, I craved for it since I met you, I've never smelled such blood that could drive me crazy"

Revealing her fangs, she moved towards my neck. First, she licked my neck where she was going to bite. Then opened her little mouth to take a bite.

<Iron Body Hardening>

"Eh! What's your body made of? Why can't I penetrate?"

"Because you are too immature to mess with me little girl" I whispered into her ear.

"Y-You weren't in my control from the start? How dare you play with me like that? And who are you calling a little girl? I am far older than you, show some respect and I've more than a hundred ways to make you submit," She spoke in frustration and start to cast a spell. Before she could do it I made my move. I've had enough of her games, time to tame this little bitch.

<Ultimate Paralysis>

She lost control of all her muscles unable to do anything or cast a spell, the only thing she had now was a sense of touch and ability to speak.

"Oi, bastard what did you do? Undo your spell at once" she shouted.

"Oh this was nothing, you should worry what I am about to do now," I said with an evil grin.

Saying this I got in sitting position, pulled up loli bitch, and put her in my lap. Her face was downwards and her butt on my lap positioned upward.

"Hehehe, I really got you, Max. It was just a prank, just a prank and you fell for it, now prank's over, please set me free" loli bitch said with a weird chuckle.

"Set you free? It's time for your punishment"

I slowly raised her black pleated skirt, revealing her black silk fancy panties and start rubbing my hand on over it. It was so soft.

"Stop pervert, let me go"

Ignoring her protest, I slowly removed her panties. Her beautiful paled butt appeared in front of me. It was my first time seeing a woman's butt though it was a loli butt. However, it seemed that it's better than a mature ass.

First I rubbed my hand on it then start groping fiercely while she was throwing insults.

"N-NO body has ever seen my sacred place, let alone touch it, you scoundrel. I am saying for last time let me go I'll forget about it or else you'll face my rage later"

Ignoring her, I kept enjoying the feeling of her ass. Having felt it to my heart content, it was time to discipline her. Raising my hand upward, I slapped her ass with a force twice.

PA! PA!

Her skin was still pale. It felt like this loli vampire ass was challenging me to make it red. It invoked my sadistic desire along with my inner lolicon. I continued slapping her ass.

PA!    PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!

PA!    PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!      PA!    PA!     PA!     PA!

PA!    PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!     PA!      PA!    PA!     PA!     PA!

This ass whooping went for half an hour and I only stopped when I managed to leave my red handprint on both sides of buttocks.

"Boohoo! [Sniff][Sniff] I'm sho shorry, I-I won't do this again," loli bitch said as tears rolled down her cheeks, showing pitiful face.

Join Discord: https://discord.gg/m8tJ7ux

63