ANOTHER ONE HAS APPEARED
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anaiis slowly opened her eyes and sighed.  ?? ?? ???? ? ?????.

She opened the coffin to let the sunlight come in. She sat up and looked at the clock on the wall.

??? ????, ?? ?? ??????? 7:00 ?? ??? ???????.

Anaiis quickly went into the bathroom, took a bath and got dressed into her school uniform.

Anaiis looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a tight black coat that has no buttons, a white long sleeve, the blue colored tie from the inside can be seen, a white skirt that reaches before her knees, under the skirt a black tight pants and a black flat shoes. ? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???????..

After that, she went into the kitchen to eat the cupcakes she bought a few hours earlier, and the leftovers are for her stupid uncle. She wrote a note saying, ?????, ? ???? ?? ?????? ?????. ?? ??? ???, ? ????'? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????????. ??? ???????? ??? ?? ??? ??????. ????, ??????.

Then she went out of the house.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Anaiis arrived at big gate of Fang Academy at exactly at 8 o'clock.

Fang Academy is a school for both humans and vampires in the city, not like the other cities. In this school, we have sports, contests, etc for both humans and vampires.

The moment Anaiis went in, the other students noticed her arrival.

"Look, it's her."

"So, she is back."

"Why is she back?"

"I thought she hated going to school!!"

"We all thought the same."

"Wow!! Is that a true feral vampire? I have never seen one up close."

"Seriously!! Never once?"

"Never!!"

"So cool!!!"

"You are so hopeless."

"The reason why I went to this school is to see feral vampires."

"You are in luck. She is not the only feral in the school."

"Really?"

"Yes. Look, the others are already here."

Anaiis can hear everything they are talking about, but her focus is about someone else.

She looks around, but couldn't see the one she wanted to see.

????, ? ???'? ????? ??? ?? ???. ????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????.

"Anaiis!!"

The students look at the new comers in the gate.

Tinsley and the others are here. They are currently waving at Anaiis.

Anaiis wave at them.

Satiah: "You're here."

Fender: "Hey Anaiis!!"

Adair: "What are you doing here?"

Hershel: "I thought you said you are not going to school anymore."

Sariah: "We missed you!!!"

Anaiis quietly looked at the noisy people in front of her.

Hershal laughed.

"Wait..... guys... let her speak." Tinsley  stopped and looked back at Anaiis.

"Go on!"

"Thank you." Anaiis nodded at Tinsley and look at everyone. "I changed my mind."

Everyone looked at her in shock. (*o*)

"Wow!"

"Who are you?"

"What."

"Are you sick?"

"Did something happen?"

"Did you find your mate?"

"Are you rejected."

Tinsley rolled her eyes. ?? ??????.

"I am not sick. Nothing happened." Anaiis looked at them like they were stupid, especially at Satiah and Sariah, the twins.

"Really...? Just a month ago, I definitely remembered that you said you are not going to school anymore. You even didn't attend to the school's New Year Celebration. You even said that attending class is boring." Sariah raised her eyebrows.

"Well I changed my mind. Am I not allowed to change my mind?"

"Well you are allowed to, but this is not like you at all. Something must have happened for you to come back. We all know how much you hate going to school." Sariah explained. The others nodded at her words except Anaiis.

Anaiis didn't answer and because she sensed something.

"Well obviously, it took her a month to change her mind. Something happened a few hours ago didn't it. Something important." Satiah looked at her twin sister, Sariah. Sariah gave her an annoyed look.

"Anaiis, is it important?" Tinsley was curious, looking at the distracted Anaiis.

"Anaiis?"

"She is not listening."

"I am telling you guys, she doesn't want to listen to us!!"

"Seriously, ignoring us won't save you this time!!"

"This is serious Anaiis."

"Quiet!!" Tinsley glared at them. They all looked at her, shocked. So scary.

Anaiis didn't answer and began looking around, searching for something because she sensed something.

"What's wrong? What are you looking for anyway?" Tinsley whispered.

Anaii's eyes stopped at someone.

"What are you looking at?" Adair asked at looked at the place where Anaiis is looking at.

A male student was being bullied by other males.

Everyone doesn't pay attention to them because they are at the back and even if they know, they would never interfere.

Anaiis and the others are the only ones who are paying attention to them.

"Poor thing."

"Who is that?"

"He is a half vampire. I heard his father is noble vampire while his mom is a human and a good singer. He also have a sister."

"From what I heard, their father rejected them and married a noble female vampire instead."

"He and sister are being abused by their mother too."

"His life is so.....  complicated."

"You got that right."

"Wait.... how do you know all of this?"

"I just heard them, no big deal."

"No Big deal? Pftt!!"

" I say that you do like gossiping."

"Did not."

"Guys stop!! We are getting out of the topic!!"

"Why are you looking at him Anaiis? Did you see something special and new just by looking at him?" Fender got curious.

"Nothing you should worry about." Anaiis answered without looking away from the half vampire.

?? ??????? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ???? ???? ? ???? ??????? ???....

"Ahh okayyy...." Fender looked at the others and they shrugged at her.

Suddenly Adair remember something. "Wait, you didn't answer my question?"

"Mine too!!"

"What questions?"

"Have you found your mate? Are you rejected?" Adair and Hershal both said and looked at Anaiis intensely. The others did the same.

Then suddenly....

????????? "Everyone please head to the open field for there are important announcements to make. Thank you."

The students started to leave and went to the open field.

The bullies finally left the male student alone, lying on the ground, gasping and flinching from the pain.

Anaiis gave one final look at the bullied student before looking at Adair and the others, but didn't answer and quietly went to the open field.

Adair complained. "She ignored me!!! Can you believe it?" (˃ ⌑ ˂ഃ )

Hershal cried silently without tears. "You are not the only one, my friend." (╯^╰)

That's what you get for being such a busy bees." Satiah and Sariah mocked the two.

Hershel comforted his twin and friend, but he is secretly laughing.

"Lets just go"

"Right!!" They all agreed and left.

Just after the group have left, the bullied student finally can stand despite his injuries.

He looked at the spot where the group was previously in. the group didn't know that he was actually listening in their conversations. He know that they are looking at him. The weird thing was how that feral vampire was looking at him. It feels like she saw something in him, something that he didn't know. He sensed that when he and that feral vampire made an eye contact before she left.

1