Prologue
21 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 December, year 500 of The Amatarty calendar.

In a snow covered forest, a lone carriage is being driven in high speed. Inside of the speeding carriage a black robed man and a young woman in winter clothing is having a heated debate.

 “The fate of my whole clan will be decided in that event! You can’t just change the plan without any notice like this!”

The black robed man shouted in anger towards the young woman. In response to the angry black robed man, the young woman calmly said.

“Please lower your voice, the situation have changed, The Duke has already caugh wind of our previous plan because of your shameful failure. We cannot afford to fail the next step, so the only way to solve this is to create a few changes in the plan.”

“Then at least give me sometime to prepare first!”

“I’m sorry, but the plan is already in motion. The time we have left is short, and besides, we are already heading to the place of operation as we speak.”

“What!?”

“In fact, if you can already see our destination if you look outside of the window.”

The black robed man looked through the window. The carriage has now passed the snow covered forest. Ahead of them, can now be seen a large fortified city.

“...”

The black robed man was silent for a few moment before glaring at the young woman.

“If the plan fails then the entire responsibility will be on you...” The man said in a low voice

“Rest assured, my plan won’t fail. You just need to obediently follow my instructions and-.”

“Fine! Just shut up already!”

The black robed man howled, cutting the young woman’s words. Afterwards the inside of the carriage went silent, the black robed man lowered his head in anger and frustration. Watching the frustrated black robed man, the young woman felt a bit of amusement in her heart.

 

2