First “conquest” 18+
484 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: I own nothing

Another day, another chapter, Thank you all for the reviews, It's helped me decide a few things that have been undecided till now. I've written responses to people who've reviewed but no one checks their pm's for some reason,

Enjoy!


I woke up in "my" house, and instantly noticed that my pounding headache was completely gone. Checking the alarm clock on "my" bedside table I see that It's 6:23am… I can't even sleep in? What the fuck, how and why am I awake at 6:23? That's actually just… Sigh, whatever. I can't even anymore.

Walking to "my" bathroom I see 3sets of toothbrushes, one pink, one blue and one black. And that reminds me that I haven't actually seen the occupants of this house of mine yet. I also haven't taken a piss… Or a shit… For about 2 days. Is that healthy? I'm fine, right? What time do most people wake up? They wake up at around 8 or 9 right? Knowing this I decide to take a risk, since I haven't been taking many since coming here.

Walking out of the bathroom I walk back into the master bedroom and walk into the corner, I exit the ID and immediately the world shatters into existence. I was right! These people aren't even awake. It's a male/female duo on the master bed but the female has her face covered by the quilt, her face is on the male's chest. I can see the male's face sleeping peacefully and he looks like a generic japanese guy, not sure what I expected. And I don't care about the male anyways.

Using telekinesis to move the quilt ever so slowly, my efforts are awarded, the female sleeping on top of the male is a solid 7/10. How did this guy ever get her? The fuck?

"Inspect"

Current stats

Name;Yoneda Kaede

Level; 3

Class; Stripclub dancer

Race; Human: 97% ?: (3%)

Alignment; Lawful-neutral

Hp; 147 REGEN = 7/ 5minutes

Mana; 70 REGEN = 21/ 5minutes

SP; 140 REGEN = 70/60seconds

STR; 8

END; 7

DEX; 12

INT; 7

Wis; 7

CHA; 14

LCK; 10

[HP=END X 21]

[HP REGEN=END X 1] Every 5 minutes

[MANA=INT X 10]

[MANA REGEN=WIS X 3] Every 5 minutes

[SP=END X 20]

[SP REGEN= END X 10] Every 60seconds

*Ping*

*Humans without the gamer system do not get to enjoy the perks of having one*

Oh, that makes a lot of sense. If a human's regeneration was END X 10 then it wouldn't take someone a week or two to heal from a small cut. Well alright, that's all I needed to know. Hopping back into an empty ID I stroll into the backroom and pick up the pink toothbrush "Inspect" You can't be too careful.

*Ping*

*A pink toothbrush used to get rid of bacteria on the teeth.*

*Dna samples on bristles: Yoneda Kaede*

Okay, now I know for certain. I apply toothpaste onto the toothbrush generously and start brushing, the reason I'm doing this is mainly because it's kinda funny but I'm also kind of a virgin. Don't get me wrong, I was a 9/10 in my previous world but I simply didn't find romance all that entertaining, "oh Ira, bring me to the movies, buy me this dress! Lets go to a restaurant! Let's walk around town while just talking" And I couldn't ever be bothered to hire a prostitute. Another reason I'm a virgin is because teenage females are too unpredictable. Their hormones interfere with everything and anything. I'm not making excuses for being a virgin, I'm just saying. And this is an indirect kiss! Can you believe it! SO DIRTY, I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING WHORE!

*Cough* Oops, my mental rambling has led me to swallow some toothpaste, time to get back to grinding and stuffs. Spitting out my spit I gargle water and spit that out too. But… before getting back to training…

"ID exit" The world shatters around me, The toothbrush that I was holding is gone, that confirms another theory, everything in the ID is just "fake" I suppose. It all disappears once you re-enter the real world. Grabbing the pink toothbrush once again I unzip my trousers and take out my cock, I very obviously modified the length of my dick, like every good, self respecting male would do. It's now 9 Inches long. Taking the toothbrush I rub the bristles all over my dick. I also rub it on my ballsacks. This is a gift from a god supreme to mortals for "letting" me stay in their house. They should be excited. And thankful.

Putting the toothbrush back in its original place I re-enter an empty ID. While I was resting I was contemplating why there are no quests, this is a game right? So there should logically be quests. But so far I haven't even seen a peep of one.

*Ping*

*Quest diary unlocked! Took you a while.*

*Allows you to complete quests issued by the system for a reward.*

*Quest added!*

*Dragonling hunter*

*Kill Issei before he becomes the boob dragon, and embarasses dragonkind for the next 1000 years. This is a favour to ddraig, one that he doesn't know yet.*

*Reward: 1 Rare gacha token OR 5 common gacha tokens.*

*Secret extra optional step: ?*

*Reward: ?*

*Secret optional step 2: ?*

*Reward: ?*

Ah, Issei. I originally wasn't gonna kill him… but with those rewards? I'm sorry Issei (not really) but your fate was decided as soon as you began to exist. Don't worry I'm not turning into neji tho. Welp, Guess I'm killing the my first human in this world. And it's the main character, extra points!?

*Ping*

*Quest system has unlocked perk system!*

*50 Intelligence perk unlocked!*

*You have an easier time understanding mechanical constructs, which is basically anything, and everything that is physical.*

+300C

*50 Wisdom perk unlocked!*

*You regenerate mana 25% faster, permanently!*

+300C

Oh, perks. I completely forgot those even existed in Gamer fics. It even gave me credits, which I immediately have a use for. I looked through the shop while I was "sleeping" and found a shit ton of powers and items, the only problem is…

*Basic fireball: 15000C*

*Throws an elemental fireball of fire, that explodes upon contact of an enemy. Damage based on mana input.*

So that's like…. Really expensive, but not as expensive as this

*Rinnegan: 651000000000000000000000^29C*

Allows use of the rinnegan eye dojutsu. (Eyes sold in singles)

So I'm basically never gonna get that. Ever. It seems like any kind of attack spell or defence spell, and items too. Are expensive beyond belief. But, since the system is basically a child, it didn't think of the applications of miscellaneous items. Like so,

*X Ray lvl1: 750C*

*Allows the user to see beneath clothes and skin.*

This is arguably more valuable than a shitty fireball, but it's cheaper? How does that work? It's because the system IS literally a child, it doesn't know any better. It bases prices off of practicality (that it can think of) and the attack power or defence power. This is the systems line of thought "Xray. can see through things. Cannot attack things. Cannot defend against attacks. Just eyeball enhancement. Useless. Low price." It literally is like an AI. It can't think outside the box, and I intend to exploit that.

I bought the x ray and set off into Kuoh town. It's time to kill Issei, I've decided on not taking his boosted gear, mainly because of the fact that I don't have any easy methods to do so, and also because of the fact that I doubt Ddraig would cooperate with me if I killed his host. If I did take his boosted gear the cons outweigh the pros. I'd be sealing a deadly dragon inside myself, who probably would enjoy murdering me, I'd have to fight the white dragon emperor, and I'd be a even bigger of a target for recruitment and slavery than I am currently. It just isn't worth it.

It was pretty easy to find Issei's house, I used the four cardinal directions and Kuoh academy as a reference. Issei lives relatively close to Kuoh park, as well so it really wasn't difficult. Upon seeing Issei's house I'm surprised by how big it is. This massive pervert got pretty lucky in life. I never got why the school didn't suspend the 3 perverts, or punish them at all… or even just block up the peeping hole in the closet. The kendo girls said that it wasn't the first time that they peeped, so why not block off the hole? Probably plot convenience.

Issei's house is a two story detached house, he even has a few trees in the front yard. (The front yard is tiny) I walk up to the gate and unlock it, stepping into his property. I walk up to the front door and rip the door off the hinges. I walk up the stairs and find Issei's bedroom. I exit the ID once I'm inside and close the door, the hinges squeak a little but it's nearly unnoticeable. He's sleeping on his back with the covers nearly completely flung off of his stomach. "Sorry, not really, I'll make sure to treat Rias and all the other girls well" I say with a sneer on my face. Here's to my first kill in this world. I'll make it relatively painless since he hasn't done anything that goes against me. He just so happened to get picked by the system to become a stepping stone for me towards becoming a god. "Inspect"

*Ping*

Name; Issei hyoudou

Level; 4

Class; Student 13/50

Race; Human: 97% ? (2%)

Alignment; Chaotic-Good

Hp;252 REGEN = 12/ 5minutes

Mana; 80 REGEN = 15/5minutes

SP; 240 REGEN = 120/60seconds

STR; 7

END; 12

DEX; 10

INT; 8

Wis; 5

CHA; 6

LCK; 10

Skills/possessions: Boosted gear Loginus. Doubles the power of the user every 10 seconds.

Perverts eye: Can imagine women naked inside his own mind in greater detail than normal people can.

Coward harem king: Desires a harem, however doesn't dare act on his own lust.

Plot Armor: Is naturally protected by the universe as a main character, Provides power ups during confrontations and times of need.

The main character of Highschool dxd. An A-grade pervert and coward. Due to being main character, gives more than normal XP for his level.

+8100XP

I turn on X-Ray and I see past his clothes, He's pretty well en-downed at least. I can respect that. I look at his neck and find all the carotid arteries inside his neck. I use telekinesis and easily overpower his will. I use telekinesis to grab at all his vital arteries bringing blood to his brain and I Squeeze. His eyes fly open in panic and his face begins to turn red, He tries to call out in pain but I use telekinesis to crush his throat. I did say I'd make it relatively painless. But I can't have you waking others up, now can I? He looks at me with tear stricken eyes and obvious fear. I almost feel bad for killing him. Just kidding. He tries his best to get up and lunge at me, even while confused and panicked he still has good instincts. That's admirable, but not enough. Using telekinesis I grab his frail limbs and fling him to the bed. Holding him against the soft cushion until death arrives.

After 20 seconds of struggle he finally goes limp, but I still pinch his arteries closed to make sure that he's dead.

*Ping*

*8100XP aquired! Level up X8!*

*+8INT +8WIS Due to mage class!*

*Telekinesis has leveled up! X4!*

*Telekinesis 22/100. Max weight = 215KG. Fine control.*

And there he goes, into the ether. I don't want police investigations to show up anything so I put his body into my inventory. He takes up 2 spaces alongside each other. I wonder if I can put living beings into my inventory?

*Ping*

*System can answer that question for mortal. There is a limit to 1 willing living being being stored inside inventory at a time. Praise the system.*

Ah, Yes system, thank you so much you benevolent and kind god.

*Ping*

*Praise satisfactory. Do you wish to complete the quest now and receive rewards?*

No, I'll complete it when I leave the house, there are 2 other secret steps that I wanna complete, I have no clue what it is but the more time that I spend on the quest, the higher chance that it gets complete. Now, One thing that I learned from assassination is that you never leave witnesses, that's how I died in my first world after all. I killed that guy's elder sister and he came after me. So I'm "forced" to kill his parents. I might have to kill irina as well, but that's later down the line, I'm not sure if magic can be used to figure out who killed someone at a crime scene, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is. This is highschool DXD after all where magic can tear the clothes of a woman off. I can do the same with telekinesis tho can't it? Note to self, test later.

Walking through the hallway of Issei's house I arrive at the door of his parents room. It's locked and I don't know if the hinge is well oiled or not, so I enter an empty ID and walk into the room. I exit the ID once I'm inside and I see Issei's parents sleeping on a bed. Something that I hadn't expected when walking into this room was that Issei's mom is a total FUCKING MILF, Holy shit. Is this the power of plot armor? His dad is an ugly mutt but his mother is fucking hot. I hadn't planned on losing my virginity today but I guess I have no choice! God damn! In the anime Issei's parents are old and saggy, his mother is passable but right here and now she looks like she's barely a day over 20! She has massive tits that look like the softest cushions known to man and her peach garden looks tight enough to chop my dick off. I'm definitely getting some of that!

Using telekinesis I kill off the old fool, +250XP and put his body into my inventory. Now, how should I do this? There are so many options that It's hard to pick… Should I be the hot burglar that fucks/rapes the house wife? Or should I pretend to be part of a dream? So SO MANY CHOICES. I don't particularly care too much about my first time that much, so I think I'll just go with the standard rape tactic. Using ropes. Telekinesis in my case.

Using telekinesis to grab all 4 of her limbs I spread her arms and legs into a spread eagle position. She's starting to wake up but it doesn't matter. The curtains are drawn so she can't really see my face anyways, not like it matters much.

*Lemon, Rape warning*

I rip the covers off of her and feel my lust going insane, how come my Gamers mind isn't taking away the lust? This could be detrimental in a combat situation.

*Ping*

*Gamers mind is only activated in critical situations. Normally it's always active however since you're such a little sociopath it's not always active for you. You don't need it after all.*

Interesting...

I use telekinesis to rip her clothes off of her body and she yelps a little from the harsh tug. Her eyes flutter open and I can see her heart start to beat faster out of fear… or maybe it's excitement? I can only hope.

"H-Honey is that you? W-Whats going on?" She asks with a small voice, I don't think she knows whether to be turned on or frightened. Well, It doesn't matter. Climbing onto the bed I start roughly groping her massive tits, I think she realises that I'm not her husband due to my soft hands.

"W-Who are you?! Issei? Where's your father?" I nearly burst out laughing at that, I know that his parents have little hope for his future but to instantly assume that it's Issei groping her, pitiful.

"It's not Issei, Your husband is dead. I killed him. I killed your son too. And now I'm going to rape you. How do you feel?" Asking that I continue groping her tits and making my way down towards her stomach and shaved pussy. Wow, shaved pussy huh? Thought japanese loved hair. I slowly slide my finger in between her puffy pussy lips and once it's wet enough I slide it into her pussy. It instantly tries to force it out by clamping down on it as hard as possible.

She makes a startled sound and starts to hiccup "No… That's not possible, that's impossible, How could you!? YOU'RE LYING!" I slap her gently (Gently for me, full on slap for her) And her head whips to the side. My eyes can see better in darkness than hers, so I can see the hurt look on her face and tiny tears streaking out of her eyes.

"Still think I'm lying? How about you just enjoy this? I'll make it pleasurable for you, and I'll even let you live, so? How about it?" I kindly offer, I think my offer is really generous, Obviously I'm not going to let her live but she doesn't need to know that. I don't care about her pleasure but if she at least agrees to it then she'll get wetter than if she doesn't, and It'll mean that my first sexual experience with a woman is relatively normal, excluding the rape part, and the fact that she's twice my age. Relatively normal is a relative term.

"No, You're a monster! Let me go, Please! I'm begging you, don't do this. You don't have to do this? Is someone forcing you? Please let me go, please, please. I swear I won't call the police if you let me go, please!" Bitch you ain't gonna call the police cuz you're gonna be dead, well, I tried. I only have one set of clothes so I get off the bed and start stripping.

She has a hopeful look on her face, probably because I got off the bed and thinks that I won't rape her. I finish stripping when she starts to talk.

"Thank you, Thank you so much *sob*" What a weirdo, I guess she doesn't really care that I killed her son and husband. Whatever, I'm not one to judge. I get back on the bed and she freezes, realising that I got back on the bed, she slowly turns her tear stricken face to mine and I see a flash of terror in her eye. And then resignation, but mostly terror. I use telekinesis to grab one of her panties and stuff it in her mouth. Don't want her ruining my completely normal experience.

I use telekinesis to spread her legs even more and position myself in between them. I grab my monster of a shaft and put it on her puffy lips. She looks shamed and I think I know why, She's wet. I grind my shaft against her pussy and get it nice and lubed up. After getting it sufficiently wet I plunge myself into her tight pussy and pleasure completely overrides my brain, all I see is white for a second and It only stops once my entire dick is plunged inside her tight pussy.

I have to stay still for a good minute before I slowly start to move, She's whimpering and half moaning below me but that just makes me even more turned on. I'm fucking her to pieces when I feel my balls begin to tighten, I speed up and go as deep as I can, My massive dick penetrates her cervix and I cum inside her womb. Her stomach bulges and I can hear her whimpering.

I look into her eyes and they're rolled back into the back of her head. She just came. Whore.

*End check 10/20. End check passed*

My dick positively vibrates with energy and it comes back to life, I look to see how my partner is doing and she can feel it, she's wide eyed and has a red blush on her face. She's enjoying this way too much.

I decide to get my first blowjob, ever, from a tied up and unwilling woman, this can't go wrong, can it?

"I'm going to stick my dick into your mouth now, If you even think about biting it off I'll rip out all your teeth and skull fuck you, Understood?" I grab her hair and yank it to make her look at me, I take out the gag and she instantly tried to spit on me. Too bad for her that her spit has no power at all and falls onto my shaft, which is just in front of her face.

"I'll… I'll bite if off if you put that thing in my mouth!" She growled, I sigh and put my fingers into her mouth, Grabbing one of her teeth and starting to pull.

"Wu-WUAIT!" She whimpers, I stop pulling on her tooth and waiting for her to say something.

"Okay, Okay I'll do it! But you have to let me go after this," She begs and I nod. I let one of her arms out of my telepathic hold and she instantly realises this, Using her hand to grab my shaft. Stroking it unwillingly.

I push my hips forward and put my shaft at her pouty lips, They don't open for a second and I sigh in disappointment, her eyes widen and she starts to slowly open her mouth. Her eyes widen in suprise when I push into her mouth, making her gag as my cock forces itself down her throat.

I relenlessly face fuck her all the while making sure my telepathy is on the ready incase she tries to bite down. I grip her hair with my hands and use her head as a handhold to increase the face fucking.

To her complete shame I could see her getting even wetter unwillingly, Pussy juice dripping out of her tight pussy along with my cum.

A satisfied smile grows on my face as I push her completely down on my shaft and hold her there while I cum down her throat. She gags on my massive load and I pull back for the last few spurts of cum. She looks disgusted at first and then surprised. Does my cum taste good? I didn't do anything to it during character creation so I'm not sure.

Pulling out of her mouth she instantly wheezes and hacks my cum out of her throat. All of it landing on her fat tits and dripping pussy. I'd love to fuck those fat tits, but…

*End Check 25/20. End check failed.*

The bedsheets looked way wetter than before, I think she might've had an orgasm…

"You enjoyed yourself huh? The bedsheet is irrefutable proof, You got off on being raped, did you now? What a shameless fucking whore." I suppose that surprised look on her face was actually her orgasm. She's a squirter for sure, I regret having to kill her. Maybe I can let her live? Rape fetish's are always fun.

" Please, please just let me go, you're done, aren't you?" She says with a whimper and sob at the same time, That's impressive. But as I look into her eyes I can tell that she wants revenge, it's the same eyes as the guy who set me up. Deciding to kill her to avoid any more trouble, I use telekinesis to pinch her arteries just like her son and husband. Ironic.

Her eyes widen in fear and betrayal, Did she really think I'd let her go after killing both her son and husband? Too optimistic. After a small struggle she eventually succumbs to no oxygen in the brain. I look at her dead body in amusement for a second before storing it into my inventory. 1/6th of my inventory is filled with dead bodies, great. I could make this my base of operations for the time being, but on second thought, someone's gonna notice that the hyoudou residents haven't left their house for a while, and a concerned neighbours gonna call the police to investigate. I can't have that.

Entering an empty ID after grabbing all my clothes and putting it back on, I contemplate what to do next. Having sex was fun and all but I need to get stronger. I can have plenty of sex with hot chicks later.

I exit the house very gracefully and realise it's only about 8am. The streets are still kind of dark but the sun is starting to rise. I think it's time for me to train some more.

Quickly towards Kuoh park, I look around the empty ID and see nothing of note. After a few minutes of travelling I arrive at the park and run to a forested area of the park with no paths.

I quickly contemplate whether this is a good idea or not, and decide that It probably Isn't, but I'll still do it. Right now I have 1800 mana. If I summon 100 shadow clones then each will have 18 mana, that's really not enough for even an hour of training with pebbles, but it's 100hours of training altogether. The only risk is brain damage, but even that is minimal. That's when inspiration quickly struck me, I don't HAVE to use pebbles. I could just use something even lighter, but still the same size. I used pebbles because they were convenient, but they still weighed a few grams, multiply that by 2 or 3 or even 4 and it becomes a mana intensive exercise (for my clones, since they only have a measly 18 mana.) Quickly deciding on an action plan I summon 100 shadow clones.

"Okay boys, the plan is simple! First we're gonna get a leaf of some kind, and then we're gonna rip it into 3 pieces! Then we're gonna train with those 3 pieces as we did yesterday! Do this until you're comfortable with 3 pieces and move onto 4, then 5. You should all have about 4 hours of mana to use if you do this right. Leaves don't weight shit, so all the mana is going towards actually directing them and constant power. Only go up to what you're comfortable with, if you do 6 or 7 or 8 and you're not comfortable with 4 or 5 then it'll do more bad than good. Understood? Go!" They all nod and run off into the forest, why do they all split up? That's kinda dumb.

"You there, clone, Stay here. You'll be helping me." The clone looks at me with semi-fearful eyes and gulps. He starts walking over to me and stands in front of me.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna fuck you in the ass, jeez. You're me so you should know what I'm gonna do." Honestly, what a weirdo. While all my clones work on being able to lift multiple objects into the air, I'll work on getting better control. I've got a feeling that I actually can't make clones do that part of the work, I'm not sure why I feel that way but I do, sort of like a gut feeling.

*Ping*

*Host is right, Shadow clones can do a lot, but some things have been deemed too overpowered, and therefore banned from working.*

Ah, Well I suppose it doesn't matter too much. Control probably won't be too hard, especially with 60 INT. Oh, By the way, Finish the quest and receive rewards please.

*Ping*

*Host is forgetful. And an idiot. Mortals are dumb.*

*Quest has been completed, please pick a reward for the first quest. 1 Rare gacha, or 5 Common Gacha*

5 Common Gacha, Right now I need escape items and 1 use wonders, My goal right now is to basically become a cockroach. Like so.

"Mwhahaha! You'll never defeat the 1000 shadow clones between me and my real body!"

"Oh? You thought this was my real body? It's actually just another shadow clone!"

"Oh? You defeated ALL of my shadow clones? Good thing I'm in this unbeatable nuclear bunker!"

"Oh? You managed to open the bunker with sheer force? Good thing this teleporter is here!"

"Oh? You managed to follow me even after I destroyed the teleporter after leaving? Good thing my armor is made out of Orichalcum that is enchanted with healing 100 and mending!"

"Oh? You managed to break my armor? You're feeling pretty tired right now I bet? Me? I have this amazing stamina potion, hundreds of them actually! And health potions and mana potions! Mwhahah"

"Oh? You managed to outlast my potions? Too bad that I have 1-use certain death avoidance items! Every time you try and kill me the item gets used up and absorbs the damage you gave me! And I have millions!"

"Oh? You managed to destroy all my escape items? And destroyed the entire planet? I can breathe in space!"

"Oh? You're throwing me into the sun? I have resistance to the sun itself!"

(Inspiration from arrogant young master)

And so on and so forth. I want to always have a way out of situations where I just CANT die. That is my dream. Being super overpowered is always nice as well tho. Maybe I can become a super cockroach. What about the secret quest steps tho? Did I complete them?

*Ping*

*Secret quest step 1: Kill and rape Issei's mother (complete) Reward: 1 random gacha token. Negative tier - Godly tier*

*Secret quest step 2: Make sure no one is alerted of your presence during the quest. (FAILED!)

*Generating random gacha token. Please pick a random number between 1-1000*

Uh… I mean that's not really random, but okay. How about 535?

*Gacha token 535 redeemed. = Uncommon.*

Alright, good, if it was a negative tier what would that mean? Who the fuck would open a negative tiered gacha token? That can only be bad… right? Who's that dumb? Or maybe it forcefully opens, I dunno… System won't answer my question so, No answers for now.

Anyways, I decide to open the gacha tokens now, and hope with all my might that I get escape items or something even remotely useful. I probably won't get any overly good escape items from the common tier, So my hopes aren't raised too high.

*Gacha token (common) used x5!*

*Spirit's Lantern*

*Uses mana as fuel, Functions as a normal lantern but when spirits come near it they are visible to the naked eye. The flame burns unprotected souls.*

*Gremlin statue*

*A statue of a gremlin, made out of regular stone. Contains the soul of a gremlin which can be commanded for an hour per day. Can kill normal humans but is useless against any supernatural beings with enough power to destroy stone. Once destroyed it is gone forever.*

*Vial of wonders*

*Can generate 100ml of any realistic liquid once. Scientific barriers can be broken using this vial. Vial can create potions if you desire. Use cautiously. Any liquid above 1500 celsius degrees will melt the explode violently.*

*The immovable rod*

*This flat iron rod has a button on one end. You can press the button, which causes the rod to become magically fixed in place. Until you or another creature push the button again, the rod doesn't move, even if it is defying gravity. The rod can hold up to 6,000 Kilograms of Force. More weight causes the rod to deactivate and fall*

*Disgusting ring of troll*

*Gives user ability to shapeshift into a troll for 2 hours per day. 2X END. WIS,INT,DEX/2.*

*Gain a negative reputation with all races while shapeshifted.*

Okay, well, most of these aren't exactly escape items, but… I can think of a few uses for each of these. I don't want the ring of troll, that is absolutely not getting used, ever. The vial of wonders can be exploited really easily, I'll be sure to use that. And the Immovable rod, it's an interesting item for sure. Now for the uncommon, escape item, escape item, escape item!

*Ping*

*Uncommon gacha token redeemed.*

*Reward:Demonic servant summon spell.*

*Summons a random demon from hell and binds it as your familiar for as long as you feed mana into the spell. Mana cost = 100/ 20minutes. Demon summoned is random in strength level. However strong demons can resist summoning spell. The higher level the spell is the stronger demons that can be summoned.* 0/50.

(SPELL LOCKED. SUMMONER CLASS NEEDED)

God thats fucking useless, I need to get 15 more levels before being able to get a secondary subclass.

"Shop" Going into the shop I instantly sell the troll ring and get a nice 1200Credits for it. I also sell the gremlin statue since most beings can crush stone in this world, except humans. It nets me a shoddy 600Credits. I keep everything else for the time being and prepare myself for training. Looking at the clone infront of me I can see that he's bored out of his mind, but he can't disobey my commands, so he just sits there waiting for me to finish with whatever I'm doing. I've been sitting here for a good 10minutes now.

"Okay, we're gonna be training fine control now. I need you to get me a leaf and rip it into 100 pieces, make sure the pieces are only barely visible. I need them to be nearly microscopic." I'm gonna be training to be able to grab things that are extremely small. In the future I want to be able to grab atoms but for now I'll settle for something a bit bigger.

"You couldn't have asked me that BEFORE you went and did whatever you did? Honestly" He says with a scoff, Oi. Don't fucking sass me asshole, I'm the bigger bitch here aight. While he gets my request done I'm gonna do 2 things, ask the system a question and use my vial of wonders. "Hey system, Do I get the XP earned from my clones killing stuff?" I ask the system

*Ping*

*System can answer the question of mortal. Yes, you get 100% of the XP killed by your own clones.*

Holy shit, I need to exploit that immediately. No wait, I can't. I'll do it after my clones are done training, I need to level telekinesis up first as well. Calm down me. Taking the vial of wonders out of my inventory I set about thinking of what the most overpowered thing I could possibly create, that is also liquid. It's been proven that the system is basically a child right now, so this vial of wonders might be even more overpowered than my sacred gear. It's completely possible that it is, I just need to utilize it well. I also only have 1 try, so I need to make it count. I can think of SO many things that I could make, pretty much anything has a liquid state. The system won't answer my questions, so I have no information. It says that I can break the laws of science with these liquids, which probably implies that I can summon liquids that don't make any sense in physics. I need to think about this for a while…

*12minutes later*

My clone came back and had a small piece of oak wood with a tiny green pile on top of it. Should I ask my clone? I have hundreds of ideas but I can't decide on which one to pick. I don't want to destroy the vial so I'm not picking any dangerous ones, maybe my clone has some insight?

"What's the most powerful non-destructive liquid you can think of that would be beneficial for us?" My clone looks kinda stunned before a look of realization dawns on his face.

"Uh, Well… There's quite a few but what do you want out of it? Power? Physical power? Soul power? Enhancements? There's literally hundreds of ways to get each, You have to remember that the vial can produce any liquid. ANY. It doesn't have to come from fiction, or anime, it also says that it can essentially break the laws of physics, you know what that means don't you? It doesn't have to make sense." And then It dawned upon me. If I can create any liquid… Couldn't I become a god with one step? Is that possible? Surely this vial isn't THAT powerful?

Grabbing the vial gently in my hand I try to will it to create a special liquid for me. Everything seems to be working before this pops up.

*ERROR ERROR*

*Vial cannot contain liquid "Ophis's blood" Since it has an invalid amount of strings. Amount of strings present:*

NOOOOOOOOOOOO Damn it, DAMN IT! Fucking shit balls, cunt fucker titty shit cunt faggot fuck fuck fuck fuck, thats absolute fucking bullshit, god fucking damn it this fucking piece of shit. FUCKKKKKK, Calm down, calm down, the vial is still here. It's still here, I can try again. I'm good. I'm good.

It didn't seem to use the vial in the attempt, and I can still feel the vial calling out to me to be used. So that's good. So, I can't summon ophis's blood, I don't know what I would've done with it once I had it, maybe I could drink it to gain infinite mana? That's not how blood works, so maybe it's a good thing that it didn't work. It was way too good to be true anyway. I would've been too strong for my own good.

This is probably a big mistake that I'm about to commit but, It's gonna be very useful for the immediate future. I'll be honest, I could just make a liquid that increases my "power" by 99999 or something like that, but I don't want to go down that route, It won't feel like my own power. So I'm going to use the liquid as an enhancement drug, Yeah, Call me stupid but I think this is the path that I need to take. Deciding with finality I summon the vial and will it to create me a potion.

*Ping*

*Vial of wonders used.*

*Vile of wonders has created [LEGENDARY] level potion.

*Potion provides the status effect: Legendary Hyper Focus.*

*Effect: Allows the user a state of total and absolute control of their body, mind and soul. The level of control a user has while using Hyper Focus rivals hundreds of years of training, Given to the user instantly.*

Hyper focus uses increasing amounts of stamina for the longer that it is active.

And that, Ladies and gentlemen is how you exploit a common level gacha item. I could have exploited it a lot more but there's a risk of getting punished by the system, it obviously doesn't want me to become overpowered too fast. And I agree with it, being overpowered gets boring, I would assume. That's probably why zeus fucks all his children. He's bored.

Lets see how this works now, shall we? I walk over to my clone and tell him to hold the leaves in front of his chest. I activate hyperfocus and everything becomes CLEAR I see everything that I hadn't seen before, I can smell 13 different scents in the air of various animal feces, worms and birds flying above. I can see every single detail on my clones face, every single hair root, every single black-head inside their pores, I can see each individual outline of the leaves that my clone is holding. I can see the outline of my clone's skin, his fingernails jagged edges. It seems like my clone's been chewing his fingernail recently, I can see sweat trickling down my clones face. And I can almost see beyond… I can see small flashes at the edge of my vision and I can almost go into more detail, I can feel that I can go even further beyond. However all that ends as I collapse to my knees and heave a mouthful of air. My clone just fucking punched me… I'm gonna fucking shove a lion up his ass WHY DID HE PUNCH ME? I WAS BEING ENLIGHTENED!

"WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME? HOW DARE YOU!?" I shout with a primal fury that I haven't felt ever since I was 13, my mind is racing on reasons he would punch me and I try to reason that he had a good reason but my anger wont subside. I prepare to strangle him when Gamers mind kicks in. My anger slides away like a slippery snake in grass, and I try to hold onto it but it slips out from under my hands.

"You stopped breathing and wouldn't respond to my calls." Oh… Thats, I suppose that makes sense, but why did I stop breathing? Was I too focused on all the details around me? And trying to go beyond? Why did I get so angered? I can usually keep my calm even if im getting the shit kicked out of me…

*ping*

*Legendary hyper focus has a side effect of multiplying any high-level emotions after coming out of hyper focus.*

Oh shit, that's like, really bad… Why did Gamers mind take so long to kick in tho? Was my primal fury so strong that It couldn't suppress it? That's actually a pretty cool thought…

*Ping*

*I thought you had it handled, so I didn't activate it until you were about to murder your clone, which wouldn't have done anything by the way.*

Ah, nice way to take me off my high horses there. I can probably deal with that side effect, any other side effects that I should know of? And should have been informed of when drinking it?

No answer, as expected. So, I just need to not be amazed by everything that I see in hyper focus and remember to breath, How much SP do I have left? Its been a minute so it's probably recharged by now. I don't feel tired at all. SP regeneration is way too broken. Hp regeneration too.

*Ping*

You spent 3 seconds in hyperfocus and spent 602 SP

Ah cool, I have a regen of 400 per minute so I'm fine now. Still, that's a lot of SP for 3 seconds, and it's only gonna get more for every second I spend in hyperfocus, apparently.

Going back into hyperfocus I make sure to remember to breath, and I marvel at everything around me, everything is so much clearer now, I don't feel smarter or anything, but I can truly observe things now, even my eagle eyes are lackluster to this. I can even feel each individual blood cell in my body. It's kind of disorientating but really really cool at the same time. Anyways, I can't waste time on paying attention to that. Focusing on the leaves I can see all 129 pieces. Didn't I tell my clones to rip it into 100? Is he retarded? Anyways, no time for that. I focus on the smallest leaf and I can tell it's exact length. It's about 140micrometres in total area. Which is tiny, how did he even rip these up? Oh… He probably grinded it up somehow without mixing them together, but I can already see the leaves trying to "mix" together for lack of a better word. So yeah, He didn't cut them up… he grinded them up, lazy cunt. That's why theres 129 seperate pieces instead of 100.

Using telekinesis I try to grab 12 pieces at first, and realise that it's super, super fucking easy. I suppose hyper focus increases my concentration and ability to use telekinesis, I grab all 129 pieces of the leaf and start to levitate it around my clone's palm. I try and make the leaves do acrobatic maneuvers but I'm interrupted.

*Ping*

*User has achieved new telekinesis aspect: Control. 1/1000*

*The size of which you can control. Many users of telekinesis only think about how big of a thing they can stop. Not how small of a thing they can control.*

*Provides a flat bonus to control of telekinesis per level. There is no unit of measurement for this.*

*User already has a lot of experience in fine control category of telekinesis. Adding experience to Control.*

*Control has leveled up! X19*

*User is hereby allowed to abuse telekinesis as a further reward for finding and utilizing one of the [Lost aspects] Gamer system will not punish user for fully utilizing this lost aspect. Have fun mortal.

Oh, I definitely will, don't you worry about that. This confirms my theory that If I were to abuse the system ever more with other things, I would definitely get punished in one way or another. So that's a big no no. It's time for me to grind telekinesis and get as many levels as I possibly can in telekinesis. I'll also try and get a few days of grinding done in the zombie ID just for the levels. I have to wonder how I'm gonna increase my body strength tho, When can I pick up a secondary primary class? Didn't the system say I could get it once I leveled up 2 subclasses to 25? I'm gonna guess that my actual level also counts as my subclass since I get wis and int per level. So once I get to level 25 I'll pick another subclass. I'll probably pick summoner since I already have a demonic summon spell. I should be able to create skills tho, right? So if I pick the summoner class then I should be able to summon just about anything as long as my level is large enough, and I have enough mana.

Deciding to try something out I cast telekinesis on a rock and fling it at full speed at a tree nearby, My clone seems startled but I don't care about him right now. The rock smashes into the tree and goes right through. Leaving a nice and circular hole in the tree bark. No I'm not going to fuck it, if you were wondering. I do this a few more times with the same result as before, and then on the 6th try…

*Ping*

*New skill evaluated and accepted.*

*Telekinetic throw 0/10*

*Use telekinesis to throw an object at another object. Levels increase accuracy and speed of object being thrown.*

Ah, I entirely forgot that skill creation was a thing, Sometimes that happens. I'm gonna create a lot of skills now. The accuracy boost is nice and all, but what I really like about skills is this...

I focus on a rock and use telekinetic throw, Noticeably faster the effect takes place and launches itself at a tree with just a thought. Before having this skill I had to go through multiple steps to get it to hit the tree. I had to envelope the rock in telekinetic power and then lift the rock up, aim it at the tree, and push it forward with telekinetic power, I also had to constantly supply power to the throw. The skill eliminates all that, I can just focus on the rock, cast telekinetic throw, and I'm done. The rock is ready to be launched at anything I want. It takes less time and could be a saving grace. It's so much faster. I'm gonna need to practise on a few people to make other skills, but the skills that I can make in this forest isn't small.

I focus on a tree bark and imagine my telekinesis creating a hollow circle around the bark, I grab onto the bark and start applying as much pressure as I can. I can't break the bark right now since I can only apply 215KG's of force sadly. I was trying to make a skill called telekinetic crush. Moving on.

I focus on my clone and notice that he's just staring at me incredulously. It's time for a little revenge, they don't dispel unless Hit right? Using telekinesis I form an imaginary hand out of it, and grip his throat. I lift him into the air and he starts choking. I doubt he can die from oxygen deprivation, right? Right? Probably.

He probably understands why I'm doing this, probably. He's me after all.

*Ping*

*Force choke skill has been assessed and accepted.*

*Force choke allows the user to create a hand out of telekinetic force and choke a target with but a thought. Force choke can use various amounts of pressure. From kinky choking to death choking to crushing your entire neck choking.*

Alright, nice. Next, I'm gonna try and figure out how many things I can orbit around me at once, WITH a pattern. Which makes it way easier.

"Go grab me as many stones as you can" I say to my clone, He looks at me oddly and rubs his throat, what a baby, it was just choking for a few minutes, honestly. I grab rocks as well and in a few minutes there's a few dozen rocks in front of me. I'm not going to use hyperfocus this time to see how many rocks I can orbit around me at once naturally.

1 rock… 2 rocks… 16 rocks… 31 rocks…. 72 rocks. I ran out of rocks. It turns out that by using a pattern this becomes absurdly easy. It takes only a little bit of concentration to keep the patterns active.

*Ping*

*Orbiting shield skill has been assessed and accepted.*

*Orbiting skill picks up various items from around the user and forms a protective shield.* 0/100

*Levels allow user to pick up more objects at once. +10 objects per level.*

*Objects must be under user's telekinetic weight limit.*

Cool, That's what I was going for. Next. I stop all of the rocks and step out of the shield, there are quite a few holes but there won't be if I use 1000 rocks at once, probably. Aiming all the rocks at various trees I use telekinetic force and throw them all at once. Targeting so many trees is difficult, so I hope I get a skill in one try. The stones roar through the air and strike the trees with bizzare power, half of the trees I targeted go down in a blaze of glory and I get a skill.

*Telekinetic mass throw has been assessed and accepted.*

*Allows the user to throw many items at once at several targets. Targeting is no longer required thanks to skill.*

I'm on a fucking roll! Next! I use telekinetic force to form a hollow sphere around my entire body except my feet (so it doesn't dig into the ground) and I can feel the telekinetic power form a solid shield all around me. It feels extremely weak and spread out for some reason. I doubt it's more effective than my other shield, but it can be used a lot faster.

*Telekinetic shield has been assessed and accepted.*

*Allows the user to form a shield of telekinetic force around himself. The shield is the total telekinetic weight limit spread out evenly around the user. Shield can be focused into a single spot with practise. Force required to break shield is less than 1KG.*

Alright, for now I think that's enough. I can make new skills at any time I want. These will help me in combat situations, so that I don't have to focus on each individual step every time I want to use telekinesis. For now I'm going to focus on making my telekinesis weight limit stronger, and raising my level. Here I come, training.

*28 days of training left*


And that's it, That one took a while. I choked a few times during that chapter. I'm evidently not very good at writing lemons, that was a struggle, but it had to be done! Our MC is going to become very strong by the end of this time skip. I won't list every single thing that he improves in the 28 days, only the most important ones. I had no idea what to put into the gacha tokens, I tried to find a random list of anime powers and or items from anime but there's surprisingly no such list anywhere on the internet. So I had to just wing it there. I didn't make the MC make some kind of potion that increases his Stats by 99999 because that's boring. The shop feature is not going to be used much, Everything is ludicrously expensive. The next chapter is going to be the chapter that everyone will see a fraction of the power of telekinesis.

Removing most of the time skip and adding an extra chapter in to show how he earned the power that he's going to have in chapter 5 and onwards.

Current stats

Name; Ira Soulhearth, The heir of the artificial Gamer system

Level; 10

Class; Mage (Subclass Telekinetic)

Race; Human: 79%. Inhuman: 21%

Alignment; Chaotic-Evil

Hp; 600 REGEN = 300/60seconds

Mana; 1800 REGEN = 780/60seconds

SP; 700 REGEN = 400/60seconds

STR; 20

END; 20

DEX; 20

INT; 60

Wis; 60

CHA; 21

LCK; 10

Credits; 249

[HP=END X 30]

[HP REGEN=END X 15] Every 60 seconds

[MP= INT X 30]

[MP REGEN = WIS X 15] Every 60 seconds

[SP= END X 35]

[SP REGEN= END X 20] Every 60 seconds

Skills+Things he owns

ID CREATE

ID EXIT

Frozen sun 0/?

Telekinesis

Telekinesis lost aspect of control.

Multitasking

Gravity Affinity

Shadow clone jutsu

20000Yen

Ownership of a house. Totally

Orbiting shield

Telekinetic shield

Telekinetic mass throw

Orbiting shield

Demon summon spell

Legendary Hyper focus

Telekinetic throw

The immovable rod

Spirit lantern

0