Kyuubi’s new vessel [1]
250 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My first time writing something.Hope it's readable

Well,everyone knows Kushina and Minato die after sealing Kyuubi in Naruto,and Danzo wants Naruto in Root to train him to be a perfect weapon for Konoha.But Third Hokage refuses and Danzo plans to spread the rumour that Naruto is Fox's incarnation.

Kyuubi's POV:

The same old scenery,the sewers.I am the Kyuubi,not a rat.But then again being controlled by the Uchiha again and again has lost its uniqueness,though my control over chakra is better than before.

Enough,let's see the way to break the seal is to ........? WTF? Did Minato forgot the main part of the seal ? I mean I cannot take over the vessel right now because it's weak but with time I could possess it completely.This isn't a trap,is it ? 

"No it isn't.I twisted that part of the seal,for my cute Fox." (????)

Floating (or flying) just outside the gate was a 12 yrs old brat complete with black wings on his waist,red eyes the same as mine,hair black as the night sky with a relaxed expression as if he wasn't in front of the Kyuubi but a cat.

"How did you get in here?This isn't your mindscape." (Kyuubi)

"How mean.I even lifted the main part of the seal and you are still hostile.Hmm, I can fix that." (????)

.... This feeling.I feel like I have awakened from a deep sleep.This brat separated my rage from my chakra like it was nothing.

"So it's a success.Since I cannot exactly communicate with a newborn,I will tell you.Continuously enrich his body with your chakra.Also help him circulate his own chakra right now.Now the main thing,eleven months from now,take control of his body and kill Danzo,a creepy man,you will be able to tell who he is." (????)

"Why do you think I will do as you say? I have no qualms about helping him with chakra manipulation and pouring my chakra but in only eleven months,there's no way his body will be able to handle it.Also who the fuck are you ?" (Kyuubi)

"You will do as I say because It is beneficial for both of us if he dies.For that I will pour my own chakra into him as well,though I will be in a vegetative state during that time.As to who I am,you will need to wait three yrs for that.Well I am going to sleep.Don't disturb me." (????)

Groooooowwwwwl.Damn this brat he doesn't care about my consent at all.But to easily change the Uzumaki seal and remove my rage,he is the best Fuunjutsu user I have known.However to do as he says or not is my choice.Well I have eleven months,plenty of time to observe both this brat and Danzo.Though I hope he doesn't try to control me because I don't think I will be able to resist it.

Seriously Father,these humans are more monstrous than us.





5