Prologue: Curse and Abilities
200 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He died. 

Well, kinda.

His body was hanging on the ceiling, a rope on his throat... He committed suicide. But he didn't care anymore! He just wants to be free of this weight on his back...

Everything went white. He finally opened his eyes and looked around, he was in a white room, he was part of a line that was moving forward... He didn't even need to move his legs, something was making him walk on his own. 

He noticed that he still had a rope on his throat! Not only he noticed that, but also a lot of people noticed that too. Several other humans were looking at him, he was a newcomer! 

"Ah, he also committed suicide." Someone said.

"Such a pity dying so young." Said another person.

"He must have suffered, just look at the black aura around him." A female using white robes said...

'What is happening?' He thought before noticing the line he was in. The person before him had a big cut on its back, blood was flowing out of it, or apparently so! He was stunned for a second, but he became calm after some seconds. He has seen much more before, a small scare isn't enough to make him crazy.

"Next, Forward." A voice echoed across the room.

He looked forward just to see a giant roulette wheel, 95% of the roulette was white, and 5% had a dark black color. The line he was in was so big that he couldn't see the end of it, so it must mean that he is pretty far away from the giant roulette, which means... That roulette is really big!!! He sighed and observed as the wheel stopped on the white part, suddenly a light pillar crashed down on the base of the roulette wheel.

"Next, forward." The voice one more time said. 

The wheel started to spin again, then it stopped on the black part. A clap echoed across the room, a dark pillar crashed down on the base of the roulette. The voice one more time called for the next person, this went on forever, and ever until it was his turn.

"Next. Forward!" The voice echoed one more time.

He was at the base of the huge roulette wheel... And it was huge! Bigger than anything that he has ever seen before. It is probably has a bigger circular surface than the moon. He stepped forward, the wheel started to spin and some seconds later it stopped on the dark black part. He looked up and saw a dark pillar hit his body. He thought he would feel pain... But he didn't feel anything at all. The darkness was everything that he saw, suddenly he felt something peeling something out of him... It was like his skin was getting removed! 

It was painful and slow... But it was temporary. It stopped after he doesn't know how many days, months, years, centuries... But it stopped. He opened his eyes to see another room, but this one was a black room, the only thing he could see was two white small roulette wheels, both had different things. Also, there was a number floating near the wheel... The first wheel had a [1] number, the second wheel had the [2] number.

"Forward." A voice echoed across the black room. 

He stepped forward and went to the first wheel, the wheel started to spin and it stopped in the drawing of an eye. The number above the wheel instantly changed from 1 to 0. Words appeared on his head: 

[Sight Curse: No matter how many times you try, no matter if someone stringer than you try, this curse makes you blind. Your body eyes aren't able to see anything.] 

He was really surprised. But before he could do something, his body walked towards the other wheel that started to spin. It then stopped on the drawing of a white sphere, after some seconds it started to spin again, after some time it stopped on the drawing of a bow and an animal. Information one more time invaded his mind and he knew what those drawing means:

[Soul Package: Contains: 

1× Spiritual Animal Extraction

Soul Magic.

Soul Immortality.

Soul Eyes.

Third Eye.]

[Druid Package: Contains:

1× Eternal Animal Companion.

Druid Magic.

Fauna and Flora Affinity.

Way of the Bow.]

Two tickets appeared on his hand together with the information in various techniques and magics. He now knew how to open his Third Eye, his Soul Eyes, his soul was now immortal... So many things. The two wheels disappeared into dust while two gacha machines appeared out of nowhere! The two tickets on his hand disappeared, each one floated and entered the machine.

Afterward, two small spheres popped out of the machine, one had a blue snake with wings while the other one had a small hummingbird. 

[Spiritual Animal: Bakunawa (Legendary).

Bakunawa is one of the four immortal dragons, together with Oroborus, Lucifer, and Jörmungandr. Bakunawa is the aspect of beauty, charm, and danger. Capable of eating everything that it gets interested in.]

[Eternal Animal Companion: Hermes Hummingbird (Rare)

Hermes Hummingbird is a rare magic species of hummingbird, it can use Wind Magic to move around at the sound speed. Because it is your Eternal Animal Companion, this small hummingbird won't die no matter what, your senses can be connected to his, you can control him with your mind, and he will never betray you. NEVER.]

Before he could analyze the information he had, darkness once again hugged him, making him fall in deep slumber...

***

After a long time, he heard :

"His name will be... Oculis!"

Everything he could see was darkness, no, he couldn't see anything at all. All he could do was hear... The female voice that just said his name seemed very excited, his baby instincts was to warm up to this woman... But because of his experiences in his past life, he knew that no one is who they appear to be! The first thing he did was to go through his memory to see the methods he could use to activate his Third Eye and Soul Eyes... 

The first thing he needed to do wasn't so hard. He just had to meditate and focus his energies on the place between his eyebrows. After he opened his third eye he would be able to open his Soul Eyes, he needed his Third Eye first before having his Soul Eyes activated. It was easy enough, it seems that his [Fauna and Flora Affinity] was something very good! The surrounding area received him as part of them, he could feel the nature talking to him... It was so strange.

It was like talking with himself on his mind, but the responding wasn't him, but nature... It had a female voice that was singing a song to him, a lullaby. He felt like he just had taken a hot bath, it was comfortable and warm. He continued to meditate, meditation is something very easy to do, you just need to lie down, close your eyes, and clear your head. It's like watching a movie, images would pass on his mind and he would just look at them like it was a beautiful photo. He just had one thing in mind: The place between his eyebrows.

He didn't know when, but he fell asleep and when he woke up... Everything was different.

8