13- Birth
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The needles stopped when she made that move; Tom ran to Noelle's right side and Sarah to the opposite side. Noelle raised his arms and aimed at both of them, at which point the shells were aimed at them.

Sarah thought that maybe they were within the redhead's territory, but she didn't feel it.

"Maybe it's like Tom," she thought, bent down to dodge the needles and ran towards her while taking one of the canes that was in her belt. She saw how Tom did the same as her and tried to coordinate the moment to reduce her movements.

The two pounced, pointing their sticks, one at the head and one at the stomach,

Noelle patted the ground and propelled himself back; with the same movement, his hands made a gesture to take something in the air, and they lost the canes that, with quick action, hit the children at the same time.

They groaned from the blow and fell to the ground, losing momentum.

- keep going. - ordered Noelle

Sarah got up and stood in front of Tom, ran forward while shooting him a few more needles; Noelle realized that she was intentionally hiding Tom from her sight. She liked this; they clearly understood each other; she did not make a connection like that at all his years of study… As he concentrated on stopping the projectiles approaching from above, he noticed that others appeared at ground level.

The girl had prepared the other staff to attack. It was a good move, but at that moment, she looked towards where her creature was; Batze understood this and jumped into the sky; Drako and Lessar knew what was about to happen, so they did not interfere.

Batze spread his arms as he took a breath behind Tom and exhaled a cloud of spores that immediately covered the boy. He was paralyzed at the moment.

Sarah was still waiting for the tom needles to change direction. Failing to do so inadvertently turned her head back. This was followed by a sharp blow to her shoulders that knocked her to the ground.

- They have good coordination, and if they work like this with the rest of their team, they will have a promising future. But they should always keep in mind that many things can happen in combat.

- I understand ... - Sarah said

- Good and you, boy? .- The paralyzing effect had already ended.

- mmg… yes.

Then she ordered Tom to continue her series of exercises and had Sarah show her what she could do.

She liked that she was so determined at that age; I also notice that the girl seemed to have been trained from a young age, she had certain customs regarding her movements and ways of acting that were almost manual, but at her age, she could not avoid specific details. She had a teacher outside the center.

- I don't have much to tell you at this point, and I can notice that you already have someone teaching you.

- Don't worry, anything is fine.

- hmm...Well, it's not like we have a lot of time ... well, I can recommend that ...

She only recommended some exercises; then, they talked about their creatures and how they planned to use them in the final. When the time came, they said goodbye.

- She seems like a good teacher ... - Sarah said on the way.

- Yes ... I learned a lot these days, and Drako also has some confrontations with Batze, so it's okay.

- Do you know how long I will teach you?

- No, but he said to let me know when the last class is.

- Hm ... oh, right, why didn't you tell us she was gifted?

- Well, only a gifted person is supposed to teach us.

-… ..

Sarah blushed with embarrassment; it was apparent, and now she realized why the other two didn't care.

Not that Tom wasn't cautious.

But sometimes it happened that salespeople took advantage of him or that he did not know how to filter information on the network and learned the wrong things. He had managed to correct it a little, and it is not as if she knew more than he did, but he had adults around him.

It was rare for a child to live alone, and she could not understand that her guardian had accepted Tom's reasons for staying. Although the latter were comments from his parents, who upon learning of the child's situation, explained and taught Sarah things that he could later explain to Tom.

- Yeah, well ... what did you want to show me? - Tom said as he invited her to come to his apartment.

- Well ... mmm ... there are some things that I will send you now. I forgot to do it today with everything that happened ...

- Thank you.

- This should be enough; I think you should already understand the same as anyone ...

- Now you can practice more.- Tom replied while offering him something to drink to Sarah and Lessar

- When will the egg hatch?

- It will be more or less when I'm training with my teacher.

- Ohh ... I'd like to see it ...

-Why don't you come? I don't think it bothers you.

- I can not. I have other things to do…

They continued chatting for a while, about the file that Sarah passed to him; Tom took out the Egg because Lessar wanted to see it. He seemed quite interested. Drako, on the contrary, seemed bored while watching this scene, Tom said to Sarah.

- Thank you for your help at this time ...

-Okay, I also learned a lot. My mother told me that teaching is good, and I think I can understand why now, hehe.

- You know…

- mmm?

- I want to tell you how I got to Vyndra ... but ...

- Do it whenever you want; let's listen to you. - She replied, but she felt more severe than necessary, she did not like this type of environment.

- yes ... after the tournament, I want to do it ...

"Well ... I have to go home, Lessar," he said after being silent for a while.

- yes

"Tom, let's do our best in the final" Tom nodded vigorously in response.

- then, see you tomorrow

- See you later.- Tom said from the door as he watched them go

It was getting dark when Sarah left. These months he was learning to cook, he still didn't know how to do anything very elaborate, but today he decided to order something outside, he felt tired. Since she started training with Noelle, these days had been heavy, but it didn't bother her.

This made him focus a little less on what happened to his parents, even so, sometimes he needed to speak it, his psychologist told him that it was okay if he wanted to say to his friends ... but he could not even articulate a word Every time he thought about this, that's why he set his sights on the tournament, and now that he had told Sarah he had to, his father taught him always to do what you promised.

And so another day came.

Drako was still in physical condition, just like Vyndra's other intelligent creatures could connect to Vyndra's network. In this way, she contacted Tom and coordinates where to find him to go to Noelle's training.

Their bodies had a type of cell that acts like nubots, considering precisely that they were recognized as citizens of Vyndra, the public did not question it.

On the news, it could be seen that there was a great wave of people coming to the planet apparently for the creatures to possess a body that had to be done in Vyndra for now.

On Tom Street, he saw more people than he used to, and he also noticed that there were many creatures. He remembered that today the Egg hatched, and a smile appeared on his face.

The routine in the entertainment center was not interrupted. They had information on their opponents, until the semifinal, they had fought only with their gifts. Tom's team was the only one to use the creatures; they assumed that their opponents would too.

I recall training with Noelle the day before they had undoubtedly forgotten that creatures could offer a myriad of ways to turn battles.

Yesterday Sarah told her that she would think that things could be avoided with her creatures; Tom realized that she had not taken that into account; however elementary it seemed, she felt that they still had a lot to learn ...

The opposing team, as far as they knew, were on par with them in terms of skill. They wouldn't know what kind of creatures they would use, yet it's not as if they had played all their cards themselves in these fights; there were still skills left. Tom and also Aiden's creature ...

As with the previous match, they bet on a lightning victory, and this time the key would be Drako. They had decided that for the moment that Drako's psychic ability could give them an instant triumph, they could blind them with lessar or use a wall of water with Yuan, depending on how the combat went. Arguably it was the same tactic, but how they implement, it would make a difference.

As for Bronk, the creature of Aiden, he could be described as angelic, like Lessar, but was armed with very sharp blades, he could amputate some of his opponent's limbs very quickly. Aware of this, Aiden said he would not participate, Sarah agreed, did not want to see such a scene either, Adolf nodded, and Tom said nothing. With this, they were increasingly aware of what it meant to "bring" a creature.

As this was decided today, they did not have time to use any of the other creatures of Aiden, who had raised three. It wasn't easy to try to coordinate again with elements that only Aiden knew, and the others did not.

Tom was anxious all day, his companions realized this, but they knew it was because of the Egg.

"Do you know what names you will give it?" Asked Adolf.

- I don't know; I'll wait a while to see what personality he has.

-You know ... - Aiden said, remembering about Bronk- I heard from my parents that they are already implementing the creatures in the army.

- If I also ... - Sarah said

- That means that in the next games there will be creatures fighting too ...- said, Adolf

- It is true! - Aiden's eyes lit up - now, the plays will be more explosive. I want to participate after I graduate

"Aren't you afraid of dying?" Sarah asked.

- No, besides being the representative of the human race would be great.

The "Games" are a series of fights organized by the intelligent species of Vyndra, these fights are not carried out on the planet, but instead, they are looking for uninhabited stars where they can fight at full power.

There are representatives of each species in different types of fights; the objective of these games is to get technology from other species or treaties between governments.

It can be said that thanks to this, there are no wars in Vyndra, in addition to achieving a unification between civilizations, to guarantee the security of the Vyndra solar system from other external forces; However, there was no single government. There were decisions that were made on the whole.

Tom still didn't know what these external forces were, and he didn't investigate either. There was always a lot he didn't know, and he wanted to go with his study.

The day passed as always until it was time to meet Noelle.

As they exercised a signal, it appeared in Tom's sight. He stopped levitating and fell to the ground.

- It's time! - he exclaimed.

Noelle was somewhat stunned, but understood that happened; Drako and Batze approached immediately. The Egg manifested from the bracelet and grabbed it before gravity brought it to the ground. A few minutes passed, and everyone was anxious, suddenly it began to crack, and small knocks along with some moans were heard...

0