Against his Will
543 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jonathan felt like he would go crazy. For some reasons like Today really wasn't his day. After all, yes he had gotten lucky, but he would have to explain to a very confused ex-hokage why he was suddenly summoned.

And most importantly he would've to tell this man who could easily crush the whole village in his anger, that he would now be helping to accomplish the dream of his old ennemy.

"Come on child, speak. I am not gonna eat you, you know ? And who is this young man behind you ? For some reasons he gives off the same aura as the Shinigami..." The Ex-Hokage asked.

" You can see him ?! I mean....Yeah he is giving you the same feeling as the Shinigami, because he is one.....A Shinigami from another world to be more precise." Jonathan, cringing after he saw the face of the legend who was sitting in front of him, and who was definitely confused.

" This does not seem like a priority, so I will try to understand later...Now tell me why was I summoned ? I got an important of informations stuffed in my head about everything that has happened so far and that I didn't see from where I was, even though I still saw a lot from the afterlife.....But the most disturbing thing is that you're supposed to be my master from now on." The Ex-Hokage said, frowning at Jonathan, who shook his head and sighed.

" Well, how am I supposed to say this...Ugh, okay....Mister Hashirama, here is what happened and will happen from now on....."

*********************

( Ame )

Pain was not amused to see the state his two teams were in. Itachi was the only one who was in a good state. Kisame had been offered a lot of various alcohols from the leaders of the Unknown Nations and had been drinking during the whole way back to ame, and arrived completey passed out under Itachi's arm. Stain and Zabuza were covered in wounds and were carrying around some bags that contained the heads of the Uzumaki clan members, all in all it wasn't a great for the image of the Akatsuki.

Though when the citizens of Ame heard that some foreign nations were coming to their aid, they were overjoyed.

Stain and Zabuza were sent to the Hospital while Kisame was sent to Orochimaru who said that he could easily stop a hangover and wake the shark man up.

After that, Pain, Obito, Zetsu and Itachi found themselves in the meeting room.

" So....How did that go, Itachi ? It seems to have gone well, judging by Kisame's state." Obito said, in an unimpressed tone.

"It went quite well. The nations are giving their full support to us, and they have also told us that they will try to gain the support of other nations located even further away from the known world. " Itachi said, trying to hide the fact that he was also slightly drunk by not speaking much. Though Obito did glare at him.

" Very well, you've done well Itachi." Pain said, getting ready to leave before he turned around and looked at Obito.

" I think it will be good if a meeting could be arranged between me and Stain's master. It would be bad to not even get to know one of our strongest supporter."He said before leaving. Obito sighed and was about to leave, but Itachi coughed to get his attention.

" I think that this can be arranged...See I  need to get to get to Konoha for a certain reason. You can get me there and take Jonathan with you." He said. Obito was slightly surprised that he knew the name, but he nodded nonetheless.

" Very well, let's go. The sooner this is done, the sooner Pain will stop annoying me."

**************

( Konoha )

" No, no and no ! I killed my best friend because of this, and now you want me to help him accomplish his sick motivations ?! Jonathan, you are a kind young man, don't force this old man to do something like this." Hashirama pleaded with Jonathan.

The young teenager merely sighed before he rubbed his neck and looked at Hashirama with a little bit of pity.

"Sorry, but.....I really need to make this work. I kinda liked you, even though I never agreed with your way of doing things...However you are just too powerful for me to just ignore this and let it pass.....So I'll tell the leader of the Akatsuki about this." Said Jonathan before both he and Hashirama froze.

"And I do think he'll want to know, excuse me for the wording, but what the fuck is going on ?" A voice said, as Obito appeared and sat on the bed besides Byakuya who frowned and moved away

Jonathan sweatdropped as Hashirama blinked.

" Hmm.....Weird you kinda give off the same aura as that old friend of mine." The First Hokage said.

" I don't think he would really call you a friend." Obito said, glaring hatefully at Hashirama.

The First Hokage seemed sad for a second before he smiled at Obito.

" Then you must be young obito...Madara did tell me about you, though he didn't tell me a lot. He seemed to have become even more hateful of me after he died. Ahhh...How difficult this is." Hashirama said, sighing.

It really showed in his expression, that he had never come to peace with his and Madara's relationship. It was always a complicated affair.

Obito was a little shocked, but figured that since the afterlife did exist, it wasn't all that surprising for Madara and Hashirama to meet. However his resentment towards the old man couldn't quenched, for Madara taught him to hate the one who nearly killed him all those years back.

"Well.....I think it will be a delight to have you serve the interests of the one who hates you. Ah.....Senju Hashirama serving 'evil' against his will. Come on, we are going." Obito in this cold of his. Jonathan nodded and put his hand on Obito's shoulder and then compelled Hashirama to do the same. A second later they found themselves in a very special room.

"Obito....Who have you brought to meet God ?"

***********

(Still in Konoha)

A shadow lurked in the vicinity of the Uchiha compound, it jumped over the walls, moved as quiet as a leaf and naviguated through the houses of the compound with extreme ease. But when it entered the main house and appeared a Sasuke who was cooking something, it froze.

"Show yourself. I will not be sneaked upon in my own house !" Sasuke bellowed, before he too froze as he received a gentle tap on the forehead.

" Not even by your dear brother ? I have missed you....Sasuke." Said a very much crying Itachi Uchiha as he hugged his brother who was unresponsive. He then looked at Sasuke and sighed, seeing the look of hatred on the younger brother's face.

"I am so-"

"Why ?! I know why you did all this.....But why didn't you tell me ?! I wouldn't have told anyone ! You could've taken me with you ! I don't like this village at all ! Accusing our clan of betraying the whole village, when those bastards so easily forgot about everything the Second did to us ! Fucking hell, I would've even-hMMMFF !"

"I am so sorry little brother you can't even begin to imagine. I did this against my own will, my loyalty towards this village blindling me, but I find solace in the fact that you have forgiven me." Itachi said, as hot tears began to spill out from Sasuke's eyes.

Itachi smiled and then lead Sasuke to a chair, he sat his brother down before taking an apron and putting it on. Sasuke laughed seeing this and Itachi grabbed a pan.

" Maybe I'll even start forgetting myself If I act like a real big brother to you." He said, smiling more in this exact instant then he ever smiled during his entire life. And the two brothers laughed as they shared a meal.

Itachi told Sasuke about his various missions around the world, while Sasuke looked at his brother and awe. They both had so much fun during a few hours, that they allowed themselves to forget about all the pain that they had to go through. All was forgiven, when the two brothers looked at each other and knew they couldn't find a trace of bad feelings in the other's eyes.

************

( Ame )

" Everyone is here, I see...Good. I have an announcement to make. Actually Obito and I have to make an announcement, about a certain secret weapon we just acquired." Said Pain, looking at Kakuzu for such a bit longer than he did the others, which confused said ninja. And Kakuzu did have a bad feeling for a certain reason.

And it got confirmed when Kisame asked what was that weapon, and in walked....

" Katon: Dai Gokyaku no Jutsu !"

A giant fireball was spat by Kakuzu who had immediately launched himself at the first hokage. The other members were too shocked to even speak, especially Orochimaru whose mind was running wild at that moment.

Obito and Pain then watched with annoyance as Kakuzu threw everything he had at Hashirama who merely dodged, until a voice boomed.

" Hashirama, use your mokuton !" The voice said.

Hashirama nodded and used his mokuton to trap Kakuzu inside a tree, but the man burned the tree down before glaring at Hashirama.

" I lost my damn life because of you ! Suiton:  Mizu Rappa !"

With this, Kakuzu spat an extremely powerful beam of pressurized water at Hashirama who hid behind a golem made out of wood, though the golem's head was pierced by the beam.

" Kakuzu ! Stand down !" ¨Pain yelled. Kakuzu looked like he wanted to ignore this order, but Obito and Pain both glared at him at the same time. The combination of Sharingan and Rinnegan made Kakuzu sweatdrop before he quickly went back to his seat.

" As you can see, we have acquired quite the powerful weapon, and it's all thanks to this man who shall become Hashirama's partner." Pain said, smiling as he saw the look of slight fear in the eyes of the members, who all rightly thought that a man who could bring back Hashirama Senju and bind him to his will, was certain to be terrific.

And Jonathan was certainly terrific, for he didn't look like much, but you would always look scary when you suddenly appeared behind someone, a chidori aimed at their throat. And Kakuzu did look quite frightened.

" Haha ! I like this guy's style !" Hidan yelled as Jonathan glared at Kakuzu.

" I would like it if you didn't damage my precious associate." Jonathan said as Kakuzu nodded, small droplets of sweat accumulated on his forehead and starting to slide down his face.

" Nice to meet you all, I am Jonathan !" Jonathan said, smiling innocently, causing shivers to go down the spine of the members and getting another laugh from Hidan who already loved Jonathan. Though the teenager in question was just happy his plan worked out.

' Ha ! Nailed it ! By acting that way I just made them believe I was may more dangerous than I truly am. Damn.....It was hard but at least they won't try anything on me now, though I am not certain I like to get attention from Hidan of all person.' He thought. Pain cleared his throat getting the attention of everyone in the room as he dropped the biggest bomb ever.

" Than we will proceed with the plan that Jonathan here came up with.....Which is to implant both Obito and Itachi, when he comes back, with Hashirama's cell so that they can acquire the Rinnegan !"

11