Iron VS Rain and Arrancars VS Snake
465 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The samurai of Iron Country had successfully penetrated the line of defense that the ninjas of Ame had created. They had entered the village, only to find the streets completely empty.

' Hmm....Of course they knew. With Yagura as their eyes and ears they knew of everything. It's a chance Jiraya was able to found out before we headed straight to our death.' Mifune thought as he told his soldiers to form different groups and explore the village. They knew about the ambush the soldiers must've planned, since the Akatsuki was aware of the plan, however it had been modified.

The Samurai of Iron Country had been joined by the ninjas of Grass and Waterfall country, boosting their number greatly and allowing them to face off anything the Akatsuki had planned. Those terrorists couldn't risk blowing up their own village, so their shouldn't be any big trap around there, but the Samurai were on high alert for any ambush, or as Mifune thought they had planned after seeing the new composition of the Iron Country's group....An attempt at taking out the leader first.

Ninjas could perform better without a leader, it was well known. They were assassins first, not nearly as dependent of a chain of command as the samurais. If Mifune was taken out before the fighting started, the whole army would collapse. Especially since Mifune was the only one aware of what to do after their part was done.

First they needed to find where the ninjas of Ame had stocked their weapons and supplies, and then they would find the ninjas of Ame themselves, who just had to be somewhere. The Akatsuki couldn't survive for long if their supplies had been destroyed and they couldn't escape the country due to the soldiers of the alliance blocking every possible ways.

It was a simple tactic that could be applied to any ennemies.

" Master Mifune, the third group has found the general armory , and the fifth group has found where the food has been hidden. We can't seem to find the ninjas though. It is as though they have vanished." A Samurai said, just as Mifune suddenly turned around and gasped. Everyone else mimicked him and the horror that filled them couldn't be explained. Because in that moment they knew, they understood.

The Ninjas didn't disappear, they.....

" Those damn...Someone ! Go tell the others what is happening here ! THE AKATSUKI DIDN'T JUST RELY ON THE UNKNOWN COUNTRIES AND THEIR OWN FORCES !!!" Mifune yelled, before he unsheathed his blade and beheaded an incoming ennemy.

His samurais stepped back and formed a wall, as the ranged units of the other countries entered the houses and went to the windows to shoot at the literal wave of...Monsters.

" MASTER !! What are we doing ?!" Kuha, Mifune's trusty assistant yelled.

Mifune bit his own lip as he frown, he observed the current terrible situation and then an idea came to his mind.

" Kuha.....You may be our only chance at not completely failing. You are quite clearly the fastest of out  all of us...Just run and tell the front attack force about this. They're about to face absolutely everything, and they're not prepared for it. The Ninjas of Ame must already be close to them, and the groups musn't have joined yet." Mifune said. Kuha nodded before she just ran away at full speed, not even looking behind her.

Mifune motioned at his men to attack the ennemies from the flanks, before he too started to fight seriously. And serious he indeed was, as just a single strike from his blade killed at least thirty of those monsters.

" BEGONE YOU WHITE ATROCITIES ! YOJINBO !"

*******************

( With the Suna Group )

"KANKURO !!! STAY WITH ME YOU DUMBASS !" Temari screamed as she rushed towards her falling brother and caught him before he could hit the ground. The Anbus were left to fend for themselves as Temari watched her Brother slowly die in growing horror.

" No, no ...NOOO ! Not now ! You can't do that Kankuro !" She repeated as a mantra as she rocked him back and forth. He couldn't even say his final words, his throat having dried out, while his eyes were crying all the blood of his body. His control over his puppet failed, his body became pale as a human body could ever possibly become, and the only sounds he emitted, were the groans of a dying man.

Temari too couldn't speak, but only because of how her throat was hurting, as she however cried normal tears. It was truly a pathetic sight, both her brother and father would end up dying as if they were nothing more than weakling, their ennemies would certainly remember them as such.

As Temari weeped over her dying brother, the Anbus were slowly getting owned, huge globs of venom being spat at them in high frequency while they could do nothing than dodge.

They quickly regretted that though, when the Arrancar began to laugh.

" Oi, you guys ! Did you know that vipers don't have unlimited venom ? Of course they don't, I don't think there's any animal on this planet that has unlimited venom. But I am an Arrancar ! A being much more superior to those animals ! I don't have unlimited venom though, but to replace it when the stock has been used up, I can do....THIS !!!" The Arrancar yelled as he bent his knees, his muscles tensing up while his body seemed to bulk up.

" GO TO HELL, WEAKLINGS !!!" The Hollow exclaimed as he lunged at his preys, his speed being in no way comparable to what it was a few minutes before. His onslaught being much more aggressive than before, the few seconds after this quite clearly saw a terrible rise in his physical abilities.

" YOU LIKE IT !!! HAHAHAH ! I CALL IT ULTIMA RESISTENCIA*"

As soon as those words left his mouth, he pierced one of the Anbu's armor with his hand and killed him on the spot by going through his heart. He then removed his hand in time to dodge a Kazekiri, before a jumping spinning kick sent another Anbu flying away.

*Gulp*

The last Anbu couldn't contain his fear as the Arrancar landed on the ground, his knees bent while he clenched his hands. The Hollow then lifted his head and glared at the Anbu, looking past his mask and imagining the face of a man who knew just how much he was going to get destroyed.

" BALA !"

This was quickly followed by a barrage of at least ten balls of energy being shot at high speed. The Anbu didn't have any chances.

"Futon : Kyūkyoku no toppū !"

A huge gust of wind hit the Arrancar right on. It sent him flying a few meters away while blowing away a few trees.

As the arrancar landed, he had to get up quickly and hold his hand to stop the ghouls nearbly from intervening. They had enough on their plates already, the ninjas from Suna truly shouldn't have been underestimated.

He then looked at who attacked him, and smiled at the tear stricken face of Temari as she glared daggers at him. Oh how excited he was when he saw this expression.

" My, did you decide to stop being so disgustingly weak ? I should think about killing the family members of all my ennemies, it seems to be a good strategy to get them to turn serious." He said as if shrugging off the matter as something of no interest.

Temari spit on the ground and smiled at the Arrancar.

" You aren't getting my hatred, you're too below me for this. Killing a warrior in such a weak way, are you sure I'm the weakling here ? Maybe you shou-Urgh...."

It seems that Temari wasn't really ready to have the Arrancar appear right in front of her. He immediately grabbed her mouth when he appeared and laughed.

" HA ! Don't think you can get a rise of me, kiddo. You'll be able to really anger me the day you'll understand that your opponent won't let you finish your sentences. Well...HAHA ! That's only if you're not in the current situation, if you're holding your opponent like he's a little bitch, you'll be able to talk all you want.....Exactly like I'm doing." He said. If looks could kill, well Temari still wouldn't be able to kill the Arrancar, for even her glaring seemed weak in comparison of the wide opened eyes of the Arrancar, who oddly matched his current face-splitting smile.

"  Now open up, girly." He said, as his tongue escaped from his mouth and his venom flowed from his mouth right into Temari's own.

" *COUGH* *COUGH* Y-You.....Noo..."

The Arrancar watched with deranging fascination as Temari slowly fell on her knees, her ears and nose bleeding out. Surprisingly enough, her skin didn't turn pale, however small red dots slowly started to appear. Temari was soon unable to move, her arms and legs freezing, she was then left to look at her killer while he laughed, deactivated his resurreccion, and went to help his friends, the Ghouls.

She was left with a small satisfaction, when she saw the Arrancar get stabbed right into the throat by Orochimaru.

"You shouldn't turn your back to your ennemy, boy." Orochimaru said. The snake's eyes widened just as the male arrancar chuckled.

" So should you, BOY." He said. Orochimaru could only let go of him, so he could get away from the female arrancar who had plunged her hand into his stomach.

"*Spit*, kukuku...You two will be interesting, I can feel it." The snake sage said, while wiping the blood he had on the side of his mouth.

Both Arrancars looked at each other and smiled before into low stances. Orochimaru readied his sword and slashed horizontally, forcing the male arrancar who had just appeared right over him to dodge mid-air. However Orochimaru was sent staggering back by a butterfly kick.

The male Arrancar jumped away to land on a branch, unleashing a small cero, easily dodged by Orochimaru. Unfortunately it was but a trap, and Orochimaru realized this when the female arrancar launched herself towards him, using the speed boost she got by launching her body from the same tree, and landed on him.

They were both sent flying towards another tree and Orochimaru who was the first to collide with it, got most of the damage.

However Orochimaru was not the snake sage for nothing.

"Tch, fucking snake." The female Arrancar said, before going back to her partner. Orochimaru had actually used a kawarimi no jutsu and replaced his body with a bunch of snakes.

" So, children.....What will you ever do, against little old me ?" The snake teased.

The two arrancars looked at each other and let out an earth splitting laugh, interrupting the nearby fighting, getting all the attention of both the Ninjas of Suna and Jonathan's soldiers.

The male arrancar dropped from the tree, activating his resurreccion immediately, getting a raised brow from Orochimaru.

' Hmm.....I did sense that their chakra was a bit weird....But this is entirely different. I don't think that most people would notice the difference....Hmm, Jonathan....What have you brought, I might end up getting back to you if you continue to be that interesting....Kukuku.' The snake thought.

" Oi, little snake. You might want to rethink of everything you have in hands. Take out all of your hidden cards.....Because the battle has ended, and we've won. Oi GUYS ! RETREAT IMMEDIATELY !!!!" The male arrancar yelled. The quincies and marines left as soon as the order was given, but some ghouls stayed behind.

" Why Boss ?!" One of them yelled as the female arrancar dropped from the tree branch too.

A huge amount of reiatsu was felt by everyone as soon as she landed. It was enough to send a few ninjas on the ground, unable to lift themselves.

"Why ?... Because we are getting serious, boys."

" Ahhh...Muestra mi belleza, pavo real* !"

***********

* Last Stand

* Show them by beauty, Peacock

9