End of the World ( Final Part )
489 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Suiton: Mizu Rappa ! Hidan, stop playing around and go help Kakuzu !" Kisame cried out after launching pressurized water bullets at some Jonins.

" Roger that, Chief ! HAHAHAHA !" Hidan jumped and landed in the middle of a group of Root Anbus, before he started to swing his scythe around and kill those who didn't have the time to dodge.

" Futon: Kazekiri "

Hidan's smile was wiped away when he understood what the Jonins from Suna had just done. They had cut off all his members, and now one of the puppeteers was sending one of it's puppet to trap Hidan inside of it.

However Hidan was sent flying away by....Something. The Jonins turned around just as a scream was heard. Everyone turned in time to see Bufon, the last Arrancar, apply pressure on his hands that were on the face of a female Root Anbu, while a strange gas left his body through his eyes, mouth and nose.

" ....The hell is that ?!" Anko screamed before stepping back as Bufon looked at her with the most empty eyes she had ever seen. 

" It's strange....So strange, I can't feel anything...And yet....And yet, I really, really, want to kill every single one of you !!!" Bufon spat out venomously before lunging forward. Anko wasn't fast enough to stop him, as his fingers turned into claws and his hand pierced through her throat.

" Aghh...Aghhh..." Anko was left trying to express her pain, while Bufon moved her around, taking an extreme amount of pleasure in seeing her suffer, though he didn't really know why. This was so unlike him.

"Anko....ANKO !!!" Kurenai yelled, though she was unable to run towards her friend as a hand stopped her. 

" Kakashi ?" She asked. Kakashi weakly smiled at her, before pointing at Tendo and then at Bufon.

" This is dangerous. With those guys....We won't be able to win or even escape. I have a solution. Kurenai......If we somehow win....I.....I want to be buried next to my father." Kakashi said, as everyone around him gasped.

" Kakashi, what are you even talking about ?!" Omoi, one of the few Jonins from Kumo to have befriended Kakashi, yelled.

" Uhhh.......Damn, I really don't want to do it." Kakashi said,  before sprinting forward. This shocked the others so much, they weren't able to react until Kakashi and Bufon headbutted each other. 

" You.....Do you have a death wish ? i really hope you do !" Bufon exclaimed. For some reasons, Kakashi felt like he was facing Sodade and not Bufon.

" Kid.....You are a sad one." Kakashi said, and before Bufon could ask what he meant, he was sent flying towards Tendo, who actually tried to catch him.

" What is he..." Tendo gasped as Kakashi appeared in front of them, and his eyes begun to swirl. 

" Kamui !" 

************

( With Jonathan )

" What....What have you done ?" Hashirama asked as the Uzumaki looked at him. They were all frozen, unable to even move their eyes. 

" Kotoamatsukami, the strongest Genjutsu to have ever existed, if you don't count the Infinite Tsukiyomi that is. It allows me to have complete control over my targets. And the best, is that they wouldn't even know it. Everything they would do, say, think, feel.....I would control all of that, but they would think that everything was normal. " Jonathan explained as Demiurge appeared behind him and took out a notepad. 

" Hmmm, hmm...Magnificient. We could do some brilliant things with this ability, Jonathan-Sama. Though....This notepad seems to be quite useful, as I am sure you have already thought of all the possible uses of this power. " Demiurge said.

" * Sigh * Nope , we aren't going to do that...I'm not Ainz. Demiurge, you are the brain. Everything that will require thinking will be handled by you, and that's because the difference in intelligence between is too big to be ignored. I'm not smart, okay ? I'm far from that actually." Jonathan said. Demiurge's eyes widened and he slightly trembled before adjusting his glasses.

" Very well Master.....As always, the Supreme Beings....So humble." Demiurge said, though he whispered the last parts. Jonathan merely sighed before turning to Hashirama who was now walking towards Orochimaru who was frozen too. 

" Will you resurrect him too after the end of all this ?" Hashirama said as he glared at Orochimaru. The mere fact that this snake still breathed disgusted the 1st Hokage.

".....We will. Everyone deserve a shot at happiness, don't you think so ?" Jonathan said as he smiled at Hashirama. The hokage froze before smiling at Jonathan.

" Indeed" Hashirama said as his smile widened, before he cut Orochimaru's throat with a quick movement of his hand. He then threw the kunai that served to kill the snake on the ground, and walked towards Mito. 

".......Master, will you do me a favor ?" Hashirama said, pure sadness written all over his face. 

" Ah, yes !" Jonathan said as he finally got over his initial shock. 

" We will leave this world, that is something I know for odd reasons.....Which means that I will leave Mito behind.....Can you let me stay with her for a day before we go ?" Hashirama said as he brought his head against Mito's. 

"...Yeah, I can do that." Jonathan said, smiling at Hashirama.

" Mito.....Wait for me. I'll end this as fast as possible, and then we will go to the place you always wanted to visit." 

" Thank you....Hashi." 

" What ?!" Hashirama recoiled from shock, before looking at Mito who hadn't moved. 

He then shook his head and ran away, heading straight towards the battlefield.

" May I ask, why you did this Master ?" Demiurge asked. Jonathan looked at Mito before chuckling. 

" When this all ends....I think we're gonna see a lot of tearful reunions....I can't wait to see it. But to Hashirama....It won't be all that pretty, I think I can let him have some happiness....Before the slaughter starts." 

" Oh you mean....I did think that his expression just now....It was fierce enough to excite me a bit. But still Master , you shouldn't waste your time with humans and their emotions. I think that......Master ?"

" Damn...Haha....I kinda feel drowsy...." 

**********

( On the battlefield. )

" Kakashi !!!" 

The Jonins of Konoha all screamed, as the Silver-Haired ninja was about to crash on the ground. Just a few seconds before that, he was trying to pull both Pain and Bufon into the Kamui's dimension...However he had forgotten about Konan. 

She had descended on the battlefield, grabbed Kakashi before he could do anything and brought him high enough to kill him if he was to be dropped. And then, she dropped him.

' Really ?......Just like that ? Damn....Gai you must be laughing at me right now....' Kakashi thought as his eyes slowly closed. 

Unfortunately for his allies, they had gotten too distracted by what was happening to him. And while everyone rushed towards  Kakashi to save him......The gurgled screams of Danzo were heard. The man was being drowned by his own blood, while a Shadow Infantrymen held him and three others removed the swords they had used to pierce his body.

"Great, more ennemies....Can we even win at this point ?" Anko complained, and regretted it immediately afterwards, as a dozen of Shadow Soldiers appeared in front of her. She tried to take a step back, but only ended up hitting the chest of another Shadow Soldier. 

Her best friend, Kurenai, was only able to watch as Anko gulped, before the dozen of soldiers jumped her and started to mutilate Orochimaru's former student. 

Kurenai was left to cry, unable to emit a single sound due to the ball in her throat.....She could only watch as Anko's head was sent flying up in the air. And while she looked at it, her mind shutting down due to the shock, fear and overwhelming sadness, her vision was suddenly filled with blood. 

" Kurenai, NOOO !!!" Asuma screamed, even though he was quickly stopped by a wood spear that pierced his heart. 

" This is...."

" Why...WHY IS HE SHOWING UP NOW !!!"

" I don't know ! Weren't the Kages supposed to take care of him and Madara ?!" 

The whole area was quickly filled by the screams of the now fleeing ninjas. The members of the Akatsuki were one thing, a clearly pissed off Senju Hashirama who was covered in blood was a whole other thing. 

" I'm sorry everyone....This is where it ends." Hashirama said, looking at all the fleeing ninjas, while time seemed to have slowled down for him. He watched as everyone fled for their lives, dropping their weapons and screaming at the top of their lungs, while all the Root Anbus rushed towards him......And his supposed allies breathed sighs of relief as they dropped on the grounds. 

' All of this.....Was indeed a waste, Madara.' 

" Senpo: Mokuton: Shin Susenju." 

*********

( A minute later )

After the Uchihas were secured by Demiurge, Jonathan and him teleported on the battlefield. 

" Damn, this is really strange. The feeling is difficult to even describe. Teleporting is useful, but it's one of the weirdest experience I ever had." Jonathan said, as he took on himself and didn't vomit....Though he really wanted to. He then turned his head and saw Demiurge's demonic smile. 

' Okay....Something bad happened.' Jonathan thought. And then he looked around him.

* Barf *

The army of the Akatsuki was waiting on the side, as were the Akatsuki's members....And all, even Pain and Konan, were looking at the battlefield while being completely dumbfounded. 

Jonathan himself couldn't believe it, but he understood quickly when he saw Hashirama standing in the middle.....

In the middle of a huge field literred with corpses that had been ripped apart, crushed and dismembered. 

And in the middle of all this, in a small crater, stood the first Hokage...Senju Hashirama was left standing in a pool of blood big enough that his feet were immersed in it.

Not too far away, Madara had regained conciousness and was frowning at Hashirama.

The United Ninja Nations had lost. The Akatsuki had won the Fourth Great Ninja War. 

But for some reasons, Madara wasn't proud of what he had forced Hashirama to do...Rather he felt, a little sad for his old friend.

Did I end the war a bit too suddenly ? Was it rushed ?
  • Yes Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No Votes: 15 75.0%
Total voters: 20
11