First Fight
1.4k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now it was quite difficult for a Ninja to be a master of everything, so many tended to specialize in one field and not train in others. However most of the ninjas always trained a bit in the art of detecting enemies so as to not get ambushed like amateurs, and that was the case for one Hoshigaki Kisame.

As soon as he entered the bar he knew something wasn't right. It was normal for the ninjas to be a bit shocked of his presence since he usually never went to bars, or Konan would have his head. Yet today Pain gave him a bit of time to relax since he had done a good job in recruiting their latest member, Hidan, some crazy guy with a scythe who had a weird religion.

Kisame didn't even hesitate when he heard his leader tell him he had time off. He rushed at the nearest bar to get drunk. He always tried to drink atleast twice a week, it helped deal with the sadness he felt everytime his old village was mentioned. And considering that the rebels were getting crushed by the Mizukage who had gotten some help from Orochimaru and his village Oto, he heard about his old village a lot. Itachi did tell him that constantly thinking about his past wasn't helping him, but then again the Uchiha could say whatever he wanted for all he cared, the guy was always thinking about his younger brother Sasuke.

Now the problem was that he couldn't properly get drunk since something seemed off in this bar and he quickly found out what that was. One of the Jonin was looking at him with more shock than the others. This one Kisame had never seen, and he seemed rather dumbfounded by the presence of the Shark Man.

' Bah, another one of those new ninjas who came from other villages and who are having trouble adapting. Then again most people know who I am, and seeing one of the most famous Nuke-Nin in the world can shock even veterans. Hahaha....Maybe I should go and scare the guy a bit.' Thought Kisame, smirking at the Jonin who quickly turned around.

As for Jonathan himself, the man wanted to scream at the moment. Of all the people who could've entered this bar, it just had to be Kisame.

'Wait, maybe I can use this to enter the akatsuki.....Actually this is dumb. I didn't think about it, but how the hell am I going to join the Akatsuki and Madara's side ? I mean I don't really need to enter the Akatsuki since Madara isn't really with them, except if God changed this, but I can't find Obito yet. The guy must be hiding in Madara's lair. I definitely need to enter the Akatsuki and get Obito to notice me...Or I can do an Orochimaru and get infamous enough to get the Akatsuki to notice me.  Actually Obito would want me on his side if he thinks I agree with his philosophy, which isn't entirely a lie. So I need to get famous AND show that my views on the world are the same as him. Hmmm....What to do.....Akatsuki, Orochimaru or just become famous like Hidan did.' So lost in his thoughts Jonathan was that he didn't notice that two Jonin had entered the bar in a rush and came to report something to Kisame. He only noticed when Kisame yelled something.

" Okay boys ! Apparently some members of Konoha's Anbu are gonna get a little bit too close to our village. So our great leader just ordered me to take some of you with me and go whoop their asses ! Who's with me ?!" He yelled just before a few dozens of Jonin and Chunin cheered and followed him out of the bar.

'What the hell ?! Konoha's Anbu ? Why would they get close to Ame, it wasn't mentioned in Naruto, maybe they are just on a mission and didn't notice they were getting too close to the village. Actually I was attacked when I was quite a distance away from the village so maybe it's just that Ame is being a bit too unfair when it comes to that. ' Thought Jonathan. He then followed after Kisame since making an impression on the shark man might be good for the future, and also Jonathan needed to know whether he was good enough to defend himself even just a bit. He remembered that in Naruto, the Anbu were extremely weak contrarily to what they were supposed to be, so he just hoped it was actually the case still.

[ New Quest: Kill an Anbu on your own ]

[ Reward: Item Ticket *1, Skill Ticket * 1 ]

The only problem is that Jonathan could feel his chakra and he definitely didn't have a lot, though he quickly found out, by easily walking up a tree and jumping from tree to tree, that his chakra control was perfect. Which meant that his Water Bullets would be good but he wouldn't be able to shoot a lot. He was lucky to have gotten a Katana and Shishi Sonson, this way he could fight even without a lot of Chakra.

After ten minutes of jumping in the trees, Kisame held his hand up to stop us, and the Jonins sensed the Anbu approach. The Chunin and Jonathan didn't sense anything, but then again those were Anbu. Jonathan was feeling quite confident in this until the Anbu appeared. Firstly because Kisame just randomly rushed them, giving away their position, and secondly because as the first Anbu to appear got his arm separated from his body and didn't even flinch Jonathan understood what was going on.

"Root !" He couldn't help but exclaim. The Ninjas around him didn't get what he had just said, however Kisame who was Itachi's partner had heard about the Root.

' Itachi did tell me that Shimura Danzo never disbanded his personal army, quite the viper this man. Hahaha.' Thought Kisame before he begun to cut down the Root Nin. Jonathan however quickly found out that Kisame was stronger then he first thought and so were the Root Nin. Kisame could easily dispatch them, but the Jonin and Chunin were having some troubles. Mainly because Ame's Ninjas used Water Jutsus and Root Nin used Fire Jutsus.

The fog that resulted from the first clash blinded Jonathan who had to retreat while the other Ninjas were getting slaughtered. Clearly they weren't ready for the Root Nins dirty tactics of divide and hit and run. Jonathan got on a tree branch where he could see the battle better and decided to help out by shooting Water Bullets. So he did the handsigns and spat out a dozen of mango sized water balls. Surprisingly enough he did get 2 Root Nins with this, for he was actually extremely precise something he could attribute to all the years he spent training in Archery and shooting guns.

The Root Nins quickly understood he was a threat and tried to end him quickly, however that gave an opening to the rest of the Ame nins. Also they thought that Jonathan was a ranged fighter, and were proven wrong when he drew on his katana and got into position. Like it happened with the water bullets, the rest came to him instinctively.

" Ittoryu Lai: Shishi Sonson !" He yelled before cutting down three Root Nin in a second, stunning the others. The Ame Nins came from behind and attacked the Root Nins who quickly got over their shock. Jonathan tried to get on a branch again, unfortunately Root Nins were still elite Ninjas and stabbed Jonathan in the arm with a kunai. Jonathan would've ended up dead from the other Kunais thrown at him, if not for the intervention of Kisame.

" Hahahah ! Boys, retreat ! I will handle the rest ! Those bitches did a good job in getting me excited !" Exclaimed the Shark Ninja. The Ame Nins nodded and retreated, leaving behind 5 Root Nins who looked at each other and decided that running away was the best solution. Except that Kisame wasn't going to let them do that. He quickly followed after them, leaving Jonathan alone.

' Well, fucking great. Now what do I do ? Going back to Ame doesn't exactly seem like a good decision. I mean joining the Akatsuki is impossible for the moment and Ame is still too dangerous. I should go in a safer place and lay down so I can get some rewards from the System. System if I go in a safer place you will give me safer quests, right ?' Jonathan thought.

[ Of course Host. However the Rewards you will receive from those safer quests won't be as good as the rewards for more dangerous quests. Though I will still evolve normally. Oh and also....]

[ Congratulation Host ! You have completed a Quest ! ]

Jonathan immediately opened up the menu and used the gacha, hoping to get something that could heal him, while he walked in the opposite direction of the village.

[ Item Ticket Used ! Wow ! A High Tier Item Appeared ! ]

[ Reward: True Healing Potion ( Tier 3 ) ]

' Oh that's right, the things I get from you have tiers. Though what I got from you before didn't. I mean Shishi Sonson doesn't have a tier.' Said Jonathan as he downed the potion. He only noticed that it was a potion from the Anime Overlord once he got a good look at it.

[ That is because everything you got before was Tier 1, therefore I didn't mention it. ]

[ Skill Ticket Used ! ]

[ Reward: Thunder Spell ( Tier 2  ) ]

Jonathan was immediately curious about this and used the spell, which quickly brought a smile on his face as he noticed that it was also something from Overlord, a thunder spell that shot out a projectile of thunder at an enemy. It seemed powerful enough to kill a Genin easily.  But as he thought about it, a problem rose up in his mind.

' Wait a minute. This is a spell....I need mana to use it, don't I ?' Asked Jonathan. He was pleasantly surprised to find out that he could actually feel his mana. If his Chakra was like a small fire in his stomach, his mana was like some sort of aura that protected his entire body and circulated all over it. And it was quite strange.

[ Everytime you will unlock a skill or even an item that requires a type of energy you don't possess, you will be given the ability to sense, accumulate and use this energy. However if you want to use both Jutsus and Spells you need to charge up your Chakra and Mana. Which means that it will get quite hard to fight once you have too many energies. And it might also attract the attention of some dangerous people. ]

Jonathan did hear the warning from the System but he was a bit too happy to even care. This meant that he had a lot more possibilities than other people. Also he actually could just train if he wanted to become a better ninja, and having magic as well will make him more dangerous than anyone else in this world.

Now he just hoped that his theory was right and he could get to Konoha by simply going in the opposite direction. He only needed to do one thing before that, one thing that would give him a good excuse to go to Konoha.

Jonathan grabbed his headband and his katana and put the headband on the floor, he then used his katana to bar the symbol of Ame on the headband. After this was done, he put it back on and continued on his road, unaware that someone was watching him.

" This one seems quite special, did you see this Thunder Jutsu he just used ? I didn't sense any chakra being used and he didn't make any handsigns ! That's quite impressive !" Exclaimed a figure that was watching Jonathan.

" That and he just turned into a Nuke-Nin." Growled out another figure,  who had a voice similar to the first one but much deeper.

"Come oooon you always only see the negative part of everything !" Complained the first figure who sounded much more like a teenager.

The other figure merely growled before both of them disappeared, just after saying one last thing at the same time: " Boss need to be told about this."

19