Akatsuki and Mission
821 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been a pretty normal day in Wave Country, people were harassed by thugs, no one was there to help them, the entire country woke up to the usual screams, smell of various drugs and the occasional rape attempts.

All in all, this day started out like any other days in the worst country in the world. However in a certain city something truly strange happened. In the only city in the country that was trying to oppose the tyrant Gato, the screams that were heard in the morning didn't belong to the citizens, but to the thugs. And so the citizens left their houses in a hurry, woken up in urgence by their neighbours, urged to come to the main square.

And that is were they saw what many would describe as a vision of hell, but a vision of pure delight to the citizens.

For what they saw was a literal mountain of thugs' corpses on which was sitting a strange man who was covered in blood. As he saw the horde of common people who had approached him, Stain decided that now was the time, and so he took a deep breathe and yelled something that no one in his old world would have dreamt of hearing from him.

" Fear not innocent citizens of this country ! For the cavalry has arrived !!!" Stain yelled with a smile on his face. It was truly good to steal All Might's catch phrase, and he did have the perfect occasion to use it, since he was going to act exactly like the man.

As soon as he yelled that, he had caught the attention of the citizens and the rare thugs that he hadn't killed and who came here to hear what he was going to say so they could report to Gato.

" Hear me out, you poor souls ! I am Stain ! And I came here to free you from the little shit called Gato ! Now I heard that this midget decided to act like a tyrant and terrorize the entire country ! So I came to show him something ! I came to show him that True Justice will not be stopped by an army of weak goons and a midget who could get knocked out by a child !" Stain proudly exclaimed as he descended from the mountain of corpse, getting gasps from all the habitants of Wave.

" So, If there are any goons of this midget who can hear this, tell your little boss that Stain is here to whoop his ass all the way to his grave ! " Stain finished before he ran away in a dark alley.

At this time everyone was sure of one thing, Gato would be furious and Stain's little speech would get famous very soon.

******************

( With Jonathan )

He couldn't believe it, but he really spent a entire week without being interrupted by anyone in his intense session of relaxation. Sasuke was still a bit mad about what had happened, but after Jonathan explained to him that in the end it wouldn't change a lot of things, he was satisfied. Jonathan spent his week relaxing and heading outside sometimes to get to know the people and get their trust. He even met Naruto and was happy to see that the boy was completely similar to the original Naruto, not even a single change. He also did some easy quests that required him to train with various named characters of the show, but ultimately gave him nothing of real value, though the System would be evolving soon and that was a good news.

However a problem came after a week had passed. Jonathan was summoned to the Hokage's Tower and as soon as he saw Kakashi, he knew he wasn't going to like what the Hokage was about to tell him. And he indeed didn't. The Hokage told him that he wanted him and Kakashi to go on a mission to inform Mifune of the Iron Country if a Kage Summit could be held in his country. Hiruzen had decided that the situation was quite dire and that the other Kage needed to be told about this. He also wanted to meet with them so he could convince them of the danger the Akatsuki poised.

Jonathan wasn't all that anxious about this, since he knew the other Kage wouldn't help Hiruzen. A was arrogant, as was Onoki, Rasa was jealous of the other villages and wouldn't listen to Hiruzen,  and let's not even talk about Yagura the puppet.

However this did annoy him a bit. He wasn't a big fan of Kakashi and this mission spelled trouble since the land of Iron was really far from Konoha and the trip was going to be hell to a guy like Jonathan.

But he didn't have a choice. He had a day at most to prepare himself, so he quickly got back to his appartment to pack some stuff, and then, as if GOD himself had decided to annoy him, another problem arose. This time it came in the form of a surprise quest.

[ You got a new quest: Survive your encounter with Obito ]

[ Reward: Character Ticket *1, System Evolution ]

' Wait what.....' Jonathan was just about to ask the System what it meant, when he sensed someone was behind him. He then turned around, and his blood ran cold. For lo and behold, Uchiha Obito was here in his masked magnificience.

" I am Uchiha Ma-"

"Obito" Jonathan said, stunning Obito into a silence as he smirked.

' Okay this is not exactly what I thought would happen but this is good. I can't try to convince him right now, but I'll just use this to get closer to him.' Thought Jonathan, though he was unaware of the true meaning of Obito's visit.

' This spy know of me ? Hmm...Killing him might not be a good idea. Contrarily to what I first thought he could have his uses, he clearly knows too much, but then again he is too weak to be a real threat.' Thought Obito. He then decided to take a chair and sit down while motioning Jonathan to do so too.

Jonathan did so and they both stared at each other, before Obito finally spoke.

" First Zetsu told me about your interesting ability to use Jutsus without using Chakra and handsigns, and now I found out that you know way too much. Quite interesting wouldn't you say ?" Obito said, a dangerous tone to his voice as he tapped his fingers on the table. But Jonathan didn't appear to be too stressed.

" I can't really tell you about my 'ability', a magician never reveal his secrets after all, however I can tell you about my knowledge. Let's just say that I am someone who supports Madara's plan, though I do think we could change it and still obtain satisfactory results. However I can't really explain  where my knowledge come from, as I can't risk you knowing too much about me, which is only logical, wouldn't you agree. I can tell you though that I know everything about Plan Infinite Tsukiyomi, Madara's resurrection and Black Zetsu's secret "Jonathan, once again making a dangerous bet. However Obito couldn't risk to kill someone who clearly knows more than he should without Madara's approval.

He doesn't know who I am and as such will run his mind through many options, and will let me live for the moment being. Also I can get close to him since I just said I support the plan. He will also tell this to Zetsu, who will get suspiscious since I mentioned the secret of his black side. This is all very, very good...I hope.' Jonathan thought as Obito was having quite the internal crisis.

' This man....This is impossible, is he an acquaintance of Madara ? He must be ! No one should know about this and Konoha clearly doesn't. They have informations due to Danzo being the little viper he is, but this man didn't reveal anything to him and they didn't tell him either. He must someone who knew of Madara's plan before me. Madara may have forgotten to mention him for some reasons.' Thought Obito, trying to make sense of what just happened.

"Then.....I take it, you knew Madara ?" The Uchiha asked.

" Well.....Not exactly, I know someone else who told me about this plan. However I do know a lot, an awful lot. But don't worry, I am on your side. I have already secured the last Uchiha of Konoha as our ally and one of my agents is making waves somewhere to get spotted and recruited into the Akatsuki." Said Jonathan, spilling everything out now that Obito believed him. Obito took some time to think but he then got out of his chair and chuckled.

" Excellent then. I will make sure your agent join the Akatsuki, it is good to know that I have another ally to aid me in the completion of this plan. Also, Sasuke could really help us, but for that...I trust you know how the Sharingan evolve right ?" He asked, and received a nod from Jonathan who understood that Obito wanted him to help Sasuke become stronger. Which would be easy since he just needed to let the event go just as they did in cannon, as long as Sasuke joins Orochimaru it will be good. Of course they would need to make sure Orochimaru stays in the Akatsuki.

Just as Obito was about to use Kamui to teleport away, Jonathan called out to him.

" For my plans with Sasuke, I will need you to make sure that Orochimaru never leaves the Akatsuki, otherwise Sasuke won't want to join him." Said Jonathan without even explaining why he wanted Sasuke to join Orochimaru, but Obito merely nodded and left.

" Aghhhh...And I still need to pack my things.....Fuck !" Jonathan screamed out of frustration.

[ Congratulation Host ! You have completed a Quest ! ]

[ I will finish my evolution in exactly 2 days, Host. ]

Jonathan nodded as he hurriedly packed his things. He also opened the menu to see which character he would get, but he wasn't really paying any attention. And once again said character appeared before the System could announce him

"So you are to be my Master, right ? How truly unsightly, for a noble such as me to serve a child and one who desires to bring peace to the world through sheer force like a barbarian. I truly hope you will atleast make the most out of my sword's abilities."

15