Gato and Army
681 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi !"

As soon as those words were pronounced, Byakuya let his katana fall on the ground and Stain rose an eyebrow as he saw the blade literally go through the ground. In a matter of seconds the alley in which Stain and the thugs had been fighting was filled with gigantic blades that rose from the ground.

" What the hell ?! Haku come back here !" Yelled Zabuza, grabbing Haku as soon as he came close and putting the boy behind him. The thugs decided to run as soon as they saw the blades, for they knew what was coming, but they were the first victims.

" Observe my power." Byakuya said, as calm as ever, while he watched the blades turn into an impressive cloud of Sakura petals and rush towards the thugs with a command from his hand.

" Boss Zabuza !!!" One of the thugs screamed before the rest of the original group was completely slaughtered by the wave of petals. Zabuza frowned and turned towards Stain while grabbing his meat cleaver since he had recovered his strengh and pointing it at the man.

" How are you doing that ?!" He asked, but Stain merely chuckled and began to run towards them, Zabuza was about to cleave him in half, but a voice that came from right besides him murmured in his ear.

" He didn't do it, I did."

The calm voice chilled Zabuza's voice, shocking for at least a few seconds, which was enough for Stain to stab Haku right in the leg and put Zabuza in a strong headlock. The Swordsman may had recovered enough strengh to lift his sword, he was still unable to get out of the headlock due to the pain from his wounds.

" Haku !" He screamed and tried as hard as he could to escape and help his protegee. However to his surprise Stain stopped, but it was not because the Hero Killer felt any kind of pity. No it was because a small man had appeared at the entrance of the alley, backed up by a small army of thugs. At his left was one of the thugs who Stain attacked, the Hero Killer figured the thug must have acted dead and then ran to his boss, it had already happened to him before, he never really bothered to check on his victims.

" Gato ?" Zabuza asked. He thought that his boss had come to help him, but the midget had a sneer on his face.

" Seriously...Look at how much I pay you, and then look at just how useless you and that boy are ! I really should've hired that scythe guy. But it's my mistake, I shouldn't have trusted a guy from Kiri, you ain't even people to rebel against a kid, of course you wouldn't be able to beat a professional killer." Gato said, getting a pronounced frown from Zabuza who understood what the midget was getting at.

" So...Haku and I put our lives on the end, and you are gonna end our contract ?" Zabuza asked, keeping his head down as if he refused to look at Gato who hummed in approval.

" Exactly. Boys, kill them all. I will give a bonus to the one who will bring me this fucker's head !" Gato said while pointing at Stain. As the thugs cheered and rushed at Zabuza who was the closest to them, Byakuya looked at Stain who nodded his head as if to tell Byakuya to act, which the shinigami did, unleashing his petals on the incoming petals.

Stain put a hand on Zabuza's shoulder and chuckled.

" Since you just lost your contract, I think I may be able to get you another one, I work for someone who is about to become quite powerful and who may be able to free that village of yours.....Kiri was it ? I heard it's going through a harsh phase." Stain said. Zabuza looked at him in shock before strengthening his grip on his sword and spitting on the floor.

" I get to wipe that bastard's smug smile off his face and then get another contract ? I am in,  maybe I'll also get a chance to whoop your ass later." Zabuza said as both he and Stain smirked.

" Well....Maybe after I introduce to the concept of true justice." Stain said before motioning Byakuya to stop his slaughter and facing the thugs.

" Now you sound like you want to introduce me to a sect." Zabuza bit back sarcastically.

" Kill those fuckers !!!" Yelled Gato who also started to step back a bit after he watched a quarter of his man get killed by some flower petals.

"......Don't you want to live in a better world ? A world free of the hypocrisy of the so called heroes and the chaotic cruelty of the villains ? " Stain asked. Zabuza just sighed and faced the thugs too.

" Whatever you say, psycho."

And with this, the two swordsmen unleashed their wraths on the poor thugs who only understood at this exact moment, that it was really dumb to rush such powerful oppenents on the basis that they can't do anything against number, for in this world superior numbers didn't mean a lot...Just ask Madara.

It took them exactly a minute to dispatch all the thugs, and at the end they stood over the corpses of their ennemies, covered in bloods, clothes tattered and torn up but with satisfied smiles on their faces.

" W-Wait....I....I can give you-Arggggghh!" Gato tried to negotiate, but before Zabuza could even speak, the midget had a katana lodged in his throat.

" What ?" Asked Stain as Zabuza looked at him weirdly.

"...I am going to help Haku, just try to calm yourself for a second, you look a bit too happy for me." Zabuza said before quickly getting to Haku's side.

Stain just shook his head and began to check each thugs to make sure one of them was playing dead. He didn't even register the fact that Byakuya had left.

*******************

( With Jonathan )

" And that's when I came back to you." Byakuya explained in his ever so calm tone, though the blood on his shihakusho did break off the serene image he was giving.

Jonathan just looked at him like he was crazy, and decided to ask the system if this was supposed to happen while Kakashi looked behind him and wondered why Jonathan kept talking to himself. Then again who was he to judge, his best friend was even weirder then Jonathan.

[ Indeed Host, this is completely normal. Your summons are linked to you but are also linked to each other. If you were in a difficult situation, your summons would appear to help you, it's the same for the summons. The only difference is that the summons would get less help then you. If you had 10 summons and one of them was attacked, another would appear to help them. However if you were attacked all 10 summons would appear to get you. Which is only logical since you are the master. ]

Hearing this, Jonathan was satisfied and so he decided to accept Byakuya's version of what happened. Though he was a bit surprised that Stain freed Wave, now canon was sure to never happen.

'The mere fact that Stain would try to recruit Zabuza is beyond my expectations.....I wonder if the Akatsuki would try to recruit both of them, I mean Zabuza is still definitely stronger then Jonin level, I would say he could put up a decent fight against Kisame, though he would definitely lose.' Jonathan thought.

" Jonathan, we have crossed the border now, it's gonna become colder and colder, so take those heating pads. I can't use my jutsus to heat you up like I do for me. I'm too lazy for that." Kakashi said, handing Jonathan some heating pads before he went back to his position.

Jonathan merely nodded, applied the patch under his outfit and then looked around him. He could see the snow in the distance. He continued to look at the picture in front of him until something clicked inside his mind.

' Wait a goddamn second ! Weren't you supposed to tell me once you evolved ?!' He thought. Behind him Byakuya wondered why the teenager he was forced to call master was acting weird and glaring at nothing.

[ I thought it would be better to inform you once you arrived at your destination, Host. ]

[ System Evolution Finished ! The new option unlocked is: Army Tickets Gacha ! ]

[ Reward: Army Tickets *300 ]

Jonathan couldn't help but facepalm before he decided to use the tickets.

' System, can you make it so that the guys I summon with those tickets don't randomly appear in front of me ? It would be kinda awkward.' He thought.

[ Of course ! The summons can appear at any places the Host decides. If you wanted them to appear on the moon, they would, but I would advise against doing that. ]

'.....Then I have a little idea. But is it also possible to give them orders from afar ?'

[ It is possible but also not possible. You can give your summons a basic order before they are summoned, like say you summoned Byakuya and sent him to Konoha while you were away, you could give him the order to be discreet and he would obey it, however you would lose your connection with him after that. Telepathy would be way too useful. ]

Jonathan cursed but still used the tickets, his idea would still work as long as a certain someone didn't decide to slaughter his army instantly.

And as the results appeared in front of his face, Jonathan had to take it on himself and not immediately jump in joy.

' Fuck yeah !...Okay.....Okay.....hmm, so here's the order and the location.'

******************

( In a secret location )

In a gigantic room in which were stored thousands and thousands of strange white humanoids, a light appeared, powerful enough to blind anyone who would dare to look at it directly. As soon as said light appeared, a figure flickered in the distance, it was another of those white humanoids, though this one was awaken.

It wached as the light subsided and his eyes widened as he saw what had come from this light.

*********************

( Ame )

"Zetsu why have you called me again ? I am quite busy these days !" Obito said, raising his voice at the plant humanoid. However his expression changed when he saw the serious face of Zetsu.

" Something happened, below the tree, among the whites...A small army appeared." Zetsu said.

" What ?!" Obito exclaimed.

" Yes an army, and they claim to be the soldiers of a friend of yours, a certain Jonathan." Zetsu said as Obito's eyes widened behind his mask.

" Ha ! It is indeed what you would call a friend, though I am starting to feel quite worried about his knowledge. I didn't think he also knew about the tree and the whites. So what's that army that somehow appeared in the lair ?" Obito said, trying to sound as if he had everything under control while he desperately tried to find how Jonathan could've possibly find the place and lead an entire army inside.

"...It's an army of...Monsters I guess you could say ? They call themselves....Ghouls."

14