Iron Country and Infighting
654 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, they had reached their destination. It took five days and a half, but they arrived at the capital of Iron Country. They immediately went for Mifune when they arrived, not even taking the time to rest.

Very much like a Kage, the man resided in a Tower and was busy taking care of paperwork when they came.

" Ah, the envoys from Konoha, sit sit." He said, greeting them. Kakashi and Jonathan both bowed before sitting and waiting for Mifune to speak, however the door opened before a single word left his door. A rather young girl with short black hair and two swords strapped on each sides came in the room.

" Kuha ?"

' Who's this girl ? I don't remember seeing her in the show ?' Thought Jonathan. The girl, Kuha as Mifune called her immediately rushed to Mifune and said something in his ear. The old man's eyes widened and he smiled.

" Haha ! This is a good news for everyone !" He exclaimed, and Jonathan suddenly got a bad feeling.

" What do you mean, your excellency ?" Asked Kakashi who was much more respectful in front of the samurai than he had ever been in front of anyone.

" Well.....Your kage sent messages to all the majors nations of the world, which also includes Iron Country. I was greatly alarmed about what he had learned, for I have battled against Uchiha Madara when I was younger and know just how terrifying this legend is. Also according to Hiruzen the Akatsuki have recruited Orochimaru, a man who knows the Edo Tensei and mastered it. He could very well be able to resurrect Madara, and not only him...The Akatsuki represent the biggest threat the world has seen ever since the founding of the four great villages.....This is the feeling that Hiruzen and I share, but I know that the other Kage won't listen to us. Onoki is too arrogant and will not listen to us, for his encounter with Madara traumatized him enough for him to believe that no one would ever dare to resurrect the man. A, Yagura and Rasa all have their own problems, we can't count on them until the summit is being held and we can convince them to act." Mifune said, and the bad feeling of Jonathan just became worse, so much that he was actually sweating a bit.

' I don't like this.....I don't like this at all.' The teenager thought.

" As such...I made the decision to send the same messages to all the Daimyos in the world, all of them. Of course I withheld some informations, but I told them enough to scare them. They don't possess powerful armies, but we can use all the help we can get. According to Shimura Danzo, the Akatsuki possess an army though we do not know how they got it, or even how big it is. They also captured a few Jinchuuriki already and took control of a ninja village. They are not to be taken lightly." Said Mifune. Kakashi was left speechless in his seat while Jonathan cursef inwardly.

' FUCK !!!! That fucking old man !I mean  it's a great idea and this old man is so damn smart, but fuck ! If I was with the good guys I would be overjoyed, but now ? I need to tell Obito about this, the Akatsuki needs to know. If they can trap Ame before it's attacked, then all the better. Orochimaru didn't tell Danzo about oto, or even about the Akatsuki other bases. If we could transform Ame into one big trap.....It would be great. Though I don't know what we would do about the citizens of Ame.' The teenager thought. This old man really ruined his plan.

But then, he got an idea, a brilliant idea.

' Hahaha! I just need to attack Byakuya ! If he's in a dangerou situation Stain will be teleported to him. Then I will tell stain to speed up the process and get recruited in Akatsuki faster so he can tell Obito about this. As long as they know it's okay.'

With this problem dealt with, at least for now, Jonathan relaxed just as Mifune finished reading through the report that Kuha brought to him.

" Tea, Fang, Crow, Swamp, Star, Moon, Sun, Flames, Shadow.....These are all the countries who accepted to form an alliance to crush the Akatsuki. Also the known, to them, members of the Akatsuki became SSS-Rank criminals in those countries and the rewards for their heads is incredible. The Daimyos of these countries also promised to whoever killed a member of the Akatsuki and brought their heads a complete clearance of their crimes. All the worst criminals and bounty hunters of these countries will go against Akatsuki, it's a little dirty and against the Samurai Code, but these terrorists are just too dangerous." Mifune said, shocking Kakashi even further while Jonathan just smirked. This was actually good news, the Akatsuki had incredible ressources and could use this to recruit a lot of scums. After all it would be easy to manipulate those criminals if you dropped Madara's name......

'Of fuck, of fuckkkk ! I forgot about this, of hell damn !' Jonathan thought as he began to panic. He forgot that the Akatsuki was not actually aware of the truth about Obito and Madara, however Danzo revealed that Madara was dead and the plan of the akatsuki was to bring him back and do something with the bijuu.....But Pain and the others think that Obito is Madara. If they learned that Madara is dead and that Obito's plan is to bring him back...Zetsu, Obito and Orochimaru could lost Pain's trust. This was not good, he really hoped the old man was finished with his bad news, because he felt really sick at this moment.

Fortunately Mifune was actually done, he accepted to hold the summit in his country of course and said that the summit would be held in a week and so Kakashi and Jonathan had to stay here until the envoys from other villages arrived. It would be stupid to return to Konoha only to have to come back here. Jonathan would be needed during the summit and Kakashi would act as another bodyguard for the Hokage.

However Jonathan learned another information that interested him. Apparently he would also send an envoy to the countries of the unknown world, the part of the world that the Rikudo Sennin never explored. For the known world stretched from Flames Country to the South West, to Star Country in the north east. However in the far far west, there were some powerful countries that most people didn't dare step a foot on. Mifune planned to send the envoy that same day, but Jonathan had other plans.

" So you're good with the plan, Byakuya ? You will wait until the envoy leave the capital, kill them and then steal their informations. Then I will attack you and you won't defend yourself, so Stain is summoned here, we will then give him the informations so he can give them to Obito. Our little masked friend will have to figure out a plan on his own. He is much better at that then me.....I think, either I am too lazy to think of a complex plan." Said Jonathan. Byakuya snorted before settling down on the bed of Jonathan hotel's room and seeping on a tea he made.

' Well, just need to wait an entire fucking week. I think I'll ask Byakuya to train me in kendo and Kakashi in...Well everything actually.' Thought Jonathan as he plopped on the bed too.

[ You got a new Quest: Learn the basic jutsus from Kakashi ]

[ Reward: Item Ticket * 1, Skill Ticket *3 ]

[ Bonus reward if basic level in kendo is reached: Army Ticket * 300 ]

Jonathan smirked and drifted off to sleep while Byakuya sighed and got off the bed.

" You are quite hardworking for a child who can summon people do to his job...Maybe serving you won't be worse then serving the Head Captain, the man was quite unlikeable." Said Byakuya before he left the Hotel's room.

**************

( Ame )

" Ugh.....This isn't going anywhere. You should stop Nagato." Konan, right hand of Pain said as she watched the God fight against the one who calls himself Madara, while the other members stared with mouth agape.

" ....Did we actually try to fight against this guy ?" Asked Deidara to his partner Sasori who was too shocked to even reply. Even Uchiha Itachi and Orochimaru were stunned speechless by the show of immense power.

" Hmph, you may not be the real Madara, but you certainly the strengh to back up your claim." Pain said before he used Shinra Tensei to throw Obito away. The man merely used his kamui to appear right behind the god who tried to stab the Masked Ninja with one of his chakra receptors. A quick Kamui allowed Obito to phase through Pain and kick him in the leg, breaking the balance of the god, which allowed Obito to swat him away like a fly with his Gunbai.

" I would prefer If you gave me a chance to explain myself, Nagato....I did not betray you. I merely omitted some details from the plan." Obito said. Pain looked ready to clash with Obito again, but Konan decided to step in. The two had destroyed the Kage's tower and had gone to fight in the forest near the village, so said village wouldn't be destroyed. However said forest had actually been destroyed. Konan had already talked with Nagato about keeping the villagers' trust since they could be a good attack force, but destroying an entire city would cement the fear of Nagato in their hearts. Fear wasn't the best thing for a ruler.

" Stop this madness Nagato. Let's listen to what Obito has to say. And you Obito, I think you can remove your mask now." Konan said. Nagato accepted, even though he still looked quite tense, while Obito did remove his mask since Zetsu had already told everyone who he was. Curse this clownish white side.

" Damn ! Your face looks like a true piece of art !" Deidara exclaimed before looking away as Danzo glared at him with his sharingan.

Nagato and Obito both faced each other, before Obito chose to speak first.

" First I would like to show you the two people I would like to recommend as new members of the Akatsuki." Said Obito as he disappeared via his Kamui, only to reappear a second later, with two figures close to him. All the members of the Akatsuki became tense, until someone broke this tension.

" Meat Cleaver ?!"

" Uh, Shark ?!"

13