Kage Summit ( Part 1 )
616 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week had now passed and Jonathan was currently waiting inside the room that would host the summit. He had been given a chair close to Mifune's seat, which was to indicate that he was neutral and would not represente Konoha but only spill out the facts.

Of course Jonathan would only tell them what he had told the Hokage. He would've made preparation the spin the facts around to lead the Kage against each other, but since Yagura was basically Obito he didn't need to. Obito would be able to get the Kage each easily. He just needed to act hostile towards a Kage and the rest would follow, or even just mention a burning subject, and boom...The Kage would stop listenin to reasons and fight each other.

He wondered why those people were the good guys again. But it didn't matter, all that mattered was that this meeting would not go as planned for Mifune and Hiruzen.

Jonathan wondered if Obito would do the same thing he did in the show, which was to declare war on the world, but he realized it wouldn't happen. The Akatsuki wasn't in the best position, what's with Nagato still not totally trusting Obito and the ever present risk that Orochimaru would betray them. Orochimaru wasn't really the trump card, but he still had his importance. Without him it would be much more difficult to resurrect Madara.

As Jonathan was still lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice someone entering the room. It was Mifune.

" *Cough* Jonathan. The Kage should arrive soon. I do hope you will be convincing enough. The Kage would better listen to a spy than to two Old Men like Hiruzen and I." The Samurai said, though Jonathan knew he was lying. Of course they both had way more credibility than him. Mifune was just trying to give him some motivation to get out of his way to convince those morons.

" Of course, sir." Jonathan simply said. Mifune smiled before he sat down on his seat and began to wait like Jonathan. He didn't need to greet the Kage, since he was the leader of a neutral nation, and as such wasn't truly bound by all the courtesy that was common for the leaders of the ninja nations.

Jonathan nearly began to sleep while waiting for the Kage, but he was dragged off his daydreaming by a booming voice.

" Ha ! Master Mifune ! I have heard so much about you, it's a pleasure to finally meet you !" Exclaimed A, Kage of Kumo. The tall, dark-skinned man had three bodyguards with him, another dark-skinned man with a lollypop in his mouth and a sword strapped to his back, and a blonde woman with incredibly huge breasts. He also had another dark-skinned man with weird goggles and an overall.....Interesting outfit.

' Damn, it's even more ridiculous in real life. You could drown yourself in those things.' Jonathan thought as he watched the Raikage and Mifune talk for a bit, before Yagura, the Kage of Kiri, arrived, though he was alone. Yagura immediately went for his seat and no one bothered to greet him, both A and Mifune didn't have a great opinion of the boy.

Onoki and Rasa arrived at the same time, both flanked by two bodyguards, and were discussing contracts before Mifune interrupted them to greet them. The tension could be felt between Onoki and A, who were the two hot-headed Kage, but Rasa quickly stopped the two, though you could see a deep frown on his face as he did this. Finally after some time, Hiruzen arrived with Gai and...Jiraya as his bodyguards.

' Holy damn ! Jiraya ?!! This...Could be good, if someone mentioned pain and how he looked...Hmm...Yes It could work.' Jonathan was once again deeply focused on his machinations, so deeply focused that he only got back to reality when the summit officially started.

"As you all know, we have been called for this summit today by the third hokage. The matter at hand this time is the terrorist organization known as Akatsuki. An organization composed of the most dangerous criminals in the world and who plans to take over the world by kidnapping the jinchuuriki and invading all the countries in the known world." Said Mifune.

' Well played Old Geezer, already getting into the facts that annoy those morons to get them to agree with you on some points.' Thought the teenager. And just as he thought, A and Onoki frowned, while Rasa seemed perplexed for some reasons. In fact he made a strange face when the members of the Akatsuki were mentioned.

" The Akatsuki is believed to have recruited: Orochimaru of Konoha, Deidara of Iwa, Sasori of Suna, Kisame Hoshigaki of Kiri, Itachi Uchiha of Konoha, Kakuzu of Taki and Hidan of Yugakure. There are other members whose identity haven't been revealed." Mifune said, which elicited a glare from A directed at Hiruzen.

" I can't help but notice that two of these hail from Konoha. Also if the informations we got are to be believed, then Uchiha Madara is somehow linked to the Akatsuki and may have even founded this group. This seems a little suspiscious to me, especially when you consider the fact that the Uchiha clan got slaughtered on the Hokage's order. It seems to me that Konoha was trying to hide certain dirty secrets." A said, which got a nod from Onoki. Rasa seemed indifferent, while Yagura twitched and Hiruzen sighed.

Before anyone else spoke, Jonathan did.

" Actually, I do happen to know who is the leader and the founder of Akatsuki." He said, dropping a bomb on the Kages.

" Why haven't you mentioned it before ?!" Hiruzen and A shouted both at the same time.

" Well...I wasn't exactly sure, after all the informations were a bit....Weird, I guess ? Nonetheless I did hear a lot about this leader, and people called him by various names, however the ones who stuck were...Yahiko and Nagato...." Said Jonathan dropping another bomb, this time only on the ones from Konoha who knew those names. Namely Hiruzen and Jiraya, while Kakashi and Gai were left to wonder why all the colors were drained from the two old men faces.

Hiruzen quickly tried to prevent Jiraya from saying something that could lose them the trust of the other Kages, but Jiraya was too shocked to even control himself.

" They were my students...Oh....." Jiraya said, noticing his error a little bit too late. Now the glares of all the Kages were directed at him, and he could only continue, while Jonathan smirked inwardly.

[ Host, you didn't forget about your Army tickets, right ? ]

Momentarily losing his cool and nearly falling off his chair, Jonathan just blushed a bit and cursed at the system.

' Of course not ! I was just waiting for the right time. Jiraya is about to go on to full details about Pain's full story, so it's a good time.

[ Army Ticket *300 used !]

[ Reward: 200 White Zetsu, 100 Basic Ghouls ]

Jonathan to face palm, hard, but he couldn't so he cursed at the system once more.

' Is this a joke ?! First, seriously White Zetsu and Ghouls again ? Second, you never told me I could get some differents troops when using the tickets in bulk.' The teenager thought as Jiraya continued to speak, while the Kage's glares intensified and Hiruzen really did facepalm.

[ You can't always be lucky, Host. And I never mentioned it simply because all the tickets work like this, if you use many of them you won't get the same thing in many exemplaries. ]

Jonathan kept arguing with the system until Jiraya finally finished his story.

" So.....You want to us to sacrifice our troops to fix your mistakes ?!" A yelled, getting a nod from both Onoki and Rasa this time. They were having mixed feelings about this. Onoki understood the threat but didn't want to risk too much and Rasa felt like Suna didn't have to do anything since the villages had been stealing all it's contracts and the village wasn't to help those who made it so...Poor and pathetic.

"You don't understand Raikage, Kazekage, Tsuchikage ! This is too serious for you all to battle on such petty things ! We are talking about Madara, an organisation made out of the strongest criminals who could probably take you on and who already got 5 bijuu: Nibi, Rokubi, Gobi, Nanabi and Yonbi !" Mifune yelled. And this time it did calm the tension. For the messages that Hiruzen sent out didn't mention this information.

" So.....So it's those fuckers who captured my jinchuuriki ! I thought they had defected or something !" Onoki exclaimed as A grit his teeth and Rasa smirked slightly. At least contrarily to Iwa, Suna still had a jinchuuriki, even though theirs was a bit unstable.

" Do you understand now ? The gravity of the situation ?! This is the biggest threat we have ever faced and it could very well end our world !" Mifune yelled. It was a bit funny to see him being so passionate given that he was supposed to be neutral in the Kage summit.

This time however the other Kage did look like they were realizing the truth in Mifune's word, this was truly a dire situation.

Yagura and Jonathan looked at each other, the boy frowning while the teenager rolled his eyes. They both didn't know how to ruin the summit without seeming too suspiscious. Yagura wasn't known to be too antagonistic towards the other Kages, so Obito couldn't push it too much and Jonathan was a ninja of Konoha, he couldn't go too much against his own kage.

But then, Jonathan had a brilliant idea. One that had him smile for a brieve amount of time, but enough for Yagura to see and look confused. Jonathan coughed loudly, which got him the full attention of everyone in the room and he braced himself.

" I do believe that everyone here will now agree that we must attack with everything we have, and we know that the Akatsuki's base is in Ame. However we can't just charge right in. It may seem like a good idea since they got less firepowers and the Kage could handle the members of the Akatsuki with the help of the Anbu I guess, however it would be too dangerous. I think I have a plan though. Ame is a deeply industrialized city, and as such....It has a lot of underground tunnels that we could use. I know what you are going to say 'The Akatsuki would trap the place', yeah they would....... but not if we make them think we are gonna attack the village directly and use a decoy."

9