Kage Summit ( Part 2 )
577 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the summit continued the tension slowly started to disappear. The plan that Jonathan had presented was accepted by everyone, especially Yagura who seemed overjoyed. After that, the Kage have started to talk about the worst part of those summits, the Jinchuuriki.

" Are you kidding me ?! The kid is 12 and you still haven't started training him ?! And you Rasa....I don't even know what to say....." A said, glaring at Hiruzen and Rasa. The ninja nations only had three Jinchuuriki left, and two of them were completely defenseless. Though A did like the fact that he the only one to have a trained Jinchuuriki. It did give a certain amount of credit compared to the other Kage.

" The reason I always hated the way Danzo handled things was exactly that. You can't just use children as weapons !" Hiruzen yelled. Jonathan had to scoff at that.

' He was still changed into a weapon in the end. And it's not like you even helped him, old man.' He thought, unknown to him Kakashi also thought the same.

" Let's calm down gentlemen. I think we can all agree on the fact that the Jinchuuriki need to be protected. Of course since Killler Bee will be used as a decoy, he will need even more protection, but I do think that young Naruto and Gaara need to be hid away during the war. Which is why I propose to hide them in a completely neutral country that has nothing to do with all of this. The Akatsuki won't ever think of looking for them in, say...Rice Country maybe ? Or even Star Country since it's so far away." Mifune proposed. The Kage seemed to accept this, but Jonathan had another idea.

" And why not Sound Country ? It's quite close to three of the major nations so it could be protected easily, and since it's so close they won't think we hid them there." Jonathan said. Yagura smiled at him instantly, knowing exactly what he was doing. The Kage were a bit conflicted about this and that's when Jiraya stepped in.

"Well, what my young spy said is quite true. The problem is that some of my agents told me that this could be Orochimaru's lair. So I am not too sure about this." The Sage said, getting a quick glare from Yagura whose behaviour was starting to make everyone worried.

" Ahem....I do agree with Master Jiraya, however when I spent my time in Ame I heard that the Akatsuki had ordered Orochimaru to move in said village. Apparently he wasn't all that trustworthy and so if he wanted to join the organization he had to move his lair in Ame." Jonathan said.

' Ah, nice save.' Yagura thought. The Kage waited for Jiraya's input and he nodded.

" Hmmm...That's not surprising. Orochimaru is quite literally a snake, and the Akatsuki had to make sure he wouldn't just leave. He can't leave if he has nowhere to go. I think that I'll send my agents in Sound to confirm that he has left, if he was even there to begin with. After that we can move Naruto and Gaara there. " He said. The Kage nodded and Mifune was about to adress another matter but the door suddenly opened.

" Master Mifune ! We have received a dire news !" Kuha yelled as she entered the room, panting and breathing with great difficulty.

Jonathan looked a bit confused, but seeing Yagura's little smile he understood that Obito was behind whatever news she had come to tell them about.

" What is it ?" Mifune asked, trying to be the calm one as the Kage looked tensed as possible. Any dire news in such time wasn't really welcome.

"Well....."

************

( Ame )

At the entrance of the village, two members of the Akatsuki were waiting. They were Itachi and Kisame.

"Oi, Itachi..... Do you think that side plan will work ? I mean it sounds kinda dangerous." Kisame said.

" It is indeed dangerous to introduce foreign forces in our plans. However I do think that it could work. Obito and Zetsu assured us that it was safe, so we can only believe them. It will give us an advantage in the upcoming battle. I do agree with Nagato on this, the battle of Ame should be the one and only battle. The alliance will concentrate all their forces on us, and we will only use the ones we can throw away. After that we will capture the last Jinchuuriki, resurrect Madara and Moon Eye Plan will be completed." Itachi said.

" Woah....This is it huh ? I kinda joined on a hunch since I had nowhere else to go, but damn. If we can really live in that world of peace, I'll go back to kiri...And i'll open a school for swordsmen." Kisame admitted, Itachi smiled at him and a serene atmosphere settled between the two, before it was broken by the arrival of Stain and Zabuza.

" Finally, you're here. We can start our missions then." Itachi said as he looked at the two."

" Yeah. You go and meet those guys while we go and recover the bodies of those monsters." Zabuza said.

" And then true justice will be brought on this world." Stain said. They all looked at him weirdly, but then chuckled and went on their ways. The plan was finally entering it's final phase.

*****************

( Konoha )

" Argh ! Damn it !" Yelled a young boy with blond hair as he fell on his butt, his body covered in bruises.

" You need to focus more on my movements, Naruto, try to read them and anticipate them. You want to become Hokage ? Then start by becoming an excellent ninja." Said his opponnent.

" Bah ! You talk as if you are already a ninja, but you are like me-Dattebayo !" Naruto exclaimed jumping back on his feets and immediately rushing towards his opponent. All he got was a knee to the face.

" Argggh ! That hurts !" The young teenager yelled.

" Of course that hurts. But you wouldn't have to feel this pain if you learned to dodge." His opponent said before lunging at Naruto who ended up dodging out of reflexes. The blondie smiled, but it only gave enough time for his opponent to punch him right in the stomach.

Naruto was currently training with his new self-declared teacher in a park, and the passerbys were watching with sadistic glee as the young jinchuuriki got beaten up.

" Damn, this kid sure got the determination to become a ninja." A chunin said as he passed by with his teammate.

"Yeah well determination isn't the key to everything. He should try to put a little more thought behind his actions." His teammate said.

Back to Naruto, the hot headed child finally lost his will to fight and just sat on the ground.

"*Huff*.....How the hell are you so strong ?! That's so unfair !" He exclaimed. His self-declared teached sat down next to him.

"It's not unfair dumbass, it's just that I trained hard to become this strong. Because you see, I have a goal in life, and when you have such a goal....You can only move forward and become as strong as possible." He said, which caused stars to appear in Naruto's eyes.

"A goal ?! What is it ?!" The blond teenager asked.

" Well, maybe when you become stronger I'll tell you, Naruto."

"Well then I'll become stronger than you and you'll have to tell me, Sasuke !"

******************

( Kage Summit )

"What ?! How is this possible ?! How did they manage to do that ?!!" Onoki screamed before his back began to hurt and he had to stop. A and Rasa looked completely outraged while Hiruzen face palmed once again and Yagura just kept a neutral face.

" Calm down my friends. This does not mean that they'll use their forces against us, this could mean that they only will give the Akatsuki some ressources. After all if they really attacked us, it would only make things for them." Mifune tried to reason with the Kage, but chaos had descended on the summit and Jonathan was overjoyed.

' Damn Obito ! I don't know  how he pulled that one off, but I was right to tell Stain about this ! With this they'll be forced to deploy everything they have and the battle of Ame could very well be the only battle.' The teenager thought.

[ Host, have also forgotten about the other tickets you've won ? ]

And just like that his mood changed.

' Damn you ! No I didn't forget ! I just have other things to deal with !'

[ Do you want to use them ? ]

'.....Yes' Jonathan relented and used his tickets. The item ticket just gave him some junk, but the skills tickets.

[ Reward: Edo Tensei ( Tier 4 ), Chidori ( Tier 2), Geppo ( Tier 3 ) ]

'Okay, now this is incredible...Woah.' He thought. This just blew his mind, Orochimaru now became much less useful and Jonathan now had a way to fight much more easily.

Though he would only mention the fact the he can use the Edo Tensei if it became necessary. He didn't want to attract Orochimaru's attention.

Since Mifune couldn't calm the Kage he just slumped on his seat and massaged his temples. It took them at least half an hour before they calmed down.

" Well, now that we can finally talk normally, what are we going to do ?" Mifune asked, and Yagura smiled.

"Well, friends, I have an idea." Yagura said as the kage looked at him in shock, it was the first time they heard him talk.

"We all know that my army became quite weak because of the current situation, I still have the numbers but when it comes to the quality.....Sending them against the Akatsuki would be a mistake...However I could deploy my forces behind yours so that they act as a shield in case the forces of the countries from the Unknown part of the world don't take you from behind.....What do you say about that ?"

13