Dangerous Land and Show of forces
583 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days had passed since the Kage Summit, nothing of note happened after that, though the Kage did learn about the event with Kuha, they were shocked, but then again it wasn't all that surprising that Akatsuki would attack them, given that they were planning to do the same thing.

Everyone got back home after that, the plan having been created already. Everyone knew their roles and knew what they had to do. Kumo and Iwa would make a frontal attack and use Killer Bee as a decoy to lure out the members of the Akatsuki, during that time Konoha and Suna would send troops in the tunnels under Ame to take the enemies by surprise. Kiri would form a shield all around the allied troops in case the Akatsuki received any reinforcements and Mifune would lead his samurai and the forces from the Non-Ninja Nations to attack Ame from behind.

Oh how horrified they would be if they knew that Akatsuki already knew their plans. They would know that they were doomed.

But during all that time, two teams from said organization were travelling. And the first team to reach it's location was Stain and Zabuza.

" Ok...I am going to say this now, we aren't ever coming back here !" Zabuza yelled, making a disgusted face as he removed some algea from his hair.

" Bah ! I don't understand why you're making such a deal out of this. This is an important part of our plan ! Obito knows not to underestimate our ennemies, and with the numbers they got, we better step up our game. The Zetsu Army is still too small, the ghouls aren't invincible and we aren't either. Pain and Obito are though, but they don't count. They can't face the armies directly or they'll get targeted by the Kage, and we can't lose our leaders." Stain said as Zabuza sighed.

" Yeah well doesn't change the fact that this is a fucking shithole of a land ! Even in Kiri it wasn't that difficult to find the hidden village, this one is really fucking well hidden. Those guys really were monsters." Zabuza admitted, looking back at all they had to go through to get here.

" Which is exactly why we were sent here. Because of how difficult it is to get through the defences of those guys, no one was able to steal much from them. Though we only need the corpses, the rest is just junk since they burned much of their treasures." Stain said, as the two moved through a thick forest filled with deadly creatures such as spiders, venomous snakes, spiders, poisonous frogs and spiders.

" You really spent too much times talking with Orochimaru. The guy thought too so much stuff." Zabuza said, holding his disgust when talking about the Akatsuki member he disliked the most, though Hidan wasn't far behind.

Stain merely shook his head and continued to walk, until he stopped Zabuza and froze.

" What ?" Zabuza asked, looking around for any threats, but Stain pointed at the ground in front of them...Where lied an intriguate seal.

"Is that...."

"A trap seal, yeah. Orochimaru told me about those."

Stain and Zabuza both walked around the seal and continued, all the while making sure to look everywhere for any seals.

After an hour of moving around like snakes so as to not die in horrible ways, the two killers arrived at the end of the forest, and Zabuza gasped.

" Damn...That's more beautiful than I thought." He said, while gazing at what lied before them.

"Indeed...It was well preserved by all the seals they applied everywhere....We're finally here, Uzushiogakure !"

********************

(Border of Flames Country)

Itachi and Kisame were once again waiting for another group to arrive, but this time they were actually eating.

" Oi, Itachi. Are you sure you weren't a chef before ? I never ate anything that good !" Kisame exclaimed while munching on a sandwich Itachi had made. Itachi smiled before shaking his head.

"Have you actually ever eaten something good, Kisame ?" He asked. The shark man let out a booming laugh as he continued to eat his sandwhich. Just as he finished a group of four appeared in front of them. Those four people were dressed like Samurai but had lighter armors with luxurious kimonos under the plates and tears tattooes  under their eyes.

"Are you Uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame of Akatsuki ?" One of them asked. Both ninjas nodded and the four men told the two to follow after them. They did so and walked for ten minutes before they arrived at the entrance of a forest, where a small army waited for them. This army was separated into several group lead by people who looked like Daimyos who had found about something called fashion. Each of those groups were composed of various looking soldiers, but Itachi and Kisame didn't really care about them, the leaders were the ones who interested them.

" Ahem.....I salute you, members of Akatsuki. I am Karasu, Commander of the Tears Order. I am the one who was contacted by your leader and who organized this meeting. Those gentlemen behind me are the leaders of the various nations that are part of what you ninjas call the Unknown part of the World." An incredibly imposing man who easily towered over Kisame said.

" Very well. I trust that you have told us to come here to confirm your alliance with us ?" Itachi said and the leaders nodded.

" Indeed, we are all interested in seeing a change in the Ninja Nations, for they have always been a bit too...Ferocious. However we will also need to verify something before we can conclude our contract." Karasu said as the four samurais of before surrounded Itachi and Kisame. The shark man grinned and grabbed his samehada while Itachi sighed.

" A show of forces, huh ? It's only logical...Come, then." He said, grabbing a kunai and pointing it at the samurai who was the closest to him.

The samurais all took different stances, before lunging at the two terrorists. Kisame swat away one of them with his samehada, getting shocked gasps from the leaders, while also dodging an incoming sword slash aiming for his throat.

Itachi on his side merely jumped to dodge an attack  and executed some handsigns while still in the air.

" Fire Style: Ikari Hosenka no Jutsu " Itachi said in a calm voice as he spat a giant ball of fire directly on the two samurais who attacked him. One of them got burned by the ball while the other jumped away and threw a bomb at Itachi.

However Itachi appeared right in front of this samurai who tried to stab him with his katana.

"Bunshin Daibakuha" Itachi as he landed on the ground and lunged at the other samurai. The other Itachi exploded just as the samurai made a run for it, gravely injuring him.

" Stop !" Karasu yelled. Itachi and Kisame stopped, while the samurais grabbed their friend and returned behind Karasu.

Seeing the old man's expression, Itachi thought that they had done too much, but then Karasu laughed.

"Hahaha ! You are indeed the real deal. If all the other members of the Akatsuki are as strong as you, we have no doubts that this alliance will also benefit us greatly. You see, I am what is called a chakra sensor, and I used this fight to sense your chakra input. You easily fought against our elite soldiers while using only ten percent of your real strengh, that is impressive. I am happy to say that we accept to form an alliance with you." Karasu said.

Itachi shook the man's hand while hiding his real emotions. He was disgusted to see the smiles on the leaders faces who looked way too much like Danzo's own smile for his comfort. He was happy though since he would be able to wipe those smiles off their faces once Akatsuki won.

Indeed, Itachi wasn't an ex anbu and an incredibly talented ninja for nothing. He was able, one day, to sneak up on Zetsu and hear a conversation between him and Obito, as such he was aware of the real plan. He was also aware of something that made his heart warm up a little.

' I shall see you soon.....Little brother.'

**********

(Konoha)

"...This is indeed a technique  that deserved being banned. If such a technique had existed in my world, the Head Captain would've banned it immediately and killed the creator without any hesitations." Byakuya said as Jonathan finished explaining to him how the Edo Tensei worked.

" Well yeah, but it's the strongest technique in this world....At least a certain someone claimed it was. With this, I only need some cells, some Zetsu and I can resurrect anyone. " Said Jonathan, jumping up and down as he couldn't calm himself. Now that he was home he could unleash his excitement. Geppo and Chidori were some techniques that would greatly enhance his fighting power, but the Edo Tensei ? He could resurrect Gol.D Roger with it ! Or even Ichigo's mother ! This was incredible ! Of course having the Rinnegan would be better, but then again the Rinne rebirth would take his life if he used it.

'System, would I be able to resist the side effects of the Rinne Rebirth if I used it somedays ?'

[ You would be able to, but you would need to possess the Rinne-Sharingan and have something to instantly heal you. And you would need to have an incredible timing. ]

Jonathan didn't let that deter his mood and continued to jump in excitement while Byakuya sighed.

' He reminds me of Renji sometimes. I wonder how that fool is doing...And Rukia too.' Byakuya thought while once again seeping on a tea. Jonathan wondered sometimes how the shinigami could make tea without him knowing, but he just guessed it was a super power you acquired once you become someone with the noble's manners.

" Hello, Jonathan." A voice suddenly said.

"Ah ! Who's there ?!" Jonathan screamed, looking around but seeing no one. He then looked at Byakuya who was calmly pointing at the ceiling.

"...Zetsu ?" Jonathan asked, puzzled as to why the humanoid was there.

Zetsu chuckled before dropping on the ground. Jonathan noticed that the white part seemed, oddly silent.

" Yes, I came here to meet with the one who claimed he knew my secret." Black Zetsu said as Jonathan gulped.

' Okay....Here's the time I guess, either I die now or I can accomplish my task.' He thought, bracing himself.

" Well yeah, I know who you are and who created you.....I know that-"

"Ugh, not again ! Master it seems that Stain is in trouble once again !"

13