Undead and Unexpected Ally
578 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( Uzushio )

" I told you to watch your steps !" Screamed the Hero Killer as he moved aside to avoid an incoming kunai. Zabuza who was about to yell something back at him had his words die in his throat as he looked behind him.

" Just run !" Zabuza exclaimed.

It was quite a rare sight, but those two killers were running away from a horde of monsters as the entire place they had entered fell in ruins, entire pieces of the ceiling and the walls falling on the two members of the Akatsuki.

They had entered the hidden village and had started exploring, searching for the tombs of the elite members of the clan, since even a clan like the Uzumaki wasn't entirely composed of geniuses and they weren't gonna resurrect everyone. However as soon as they entered inside what looked like a temple and reached the second floor, Zabuza stepped on a seal and the whole place started to fall apart, while the entrances were all blocked.

The two had then decided to just make a run for it and hope that when they went back up, they could find a way to escape from this hell. For the seal didn't just activate the auto-destruction of the temple. No it also sent an army of undead Uzumaki members at the two.

Stain had no idea how the Uzumaki were even able to create such a seal, but he knew one thing....The Akatsuki needed those guys.

"Take this !" Zabuza exclaimed, swatting away a three zombies with the flat side of his Kubikiribocho. He then jumped over a zombie that Stain sent his way when he kicked him away.

" What are you doing ?!" Zabuza asked, blocking a zombie with his blade before using a quick suiton jutsu to push away the others.

" They are cornering us, instead of complaining keep moving." Stain said, beheading another zombie and creating a breach for them to go through. Zabuza tried to follow after him, but the breach was quickly closed.

"Fuck !" Stain yelled, before rushing back and kicking the zombies away.

"run away, I am gonna use a jutsu I learned from Kisame !" Zabuza said. Stain nodded before running in the opposite direction.

" Suiton: Bakusui Shoha !" Zabuza yelled, joining his hands together before as a wave of water shot forward, drowning some of the zombies while the others were thrown against the walls. Zabuza quickly found himself riding the wave while Stain looked at him and yelled.

" How the hell am I supposed to outrun this ?!"

" You aren't supposed to !" Zabuza yelled, they arrived at a turning point and Zabuza let the wave crash on the wall in front of him before jumping on the left and running with Stain.

"Here !" Stain yelled as he jumped over the first stairs he saw and pointed at a big hole in the wall he saw in the distance. Zabuza followed after him and they both escaped from the temple through the wall. They then turned around and readied their swords, but nothing came. The zombies were looking at them from behind the wall, but wouldn't move towards them.

" They must have been created to only protect the temple, so they can't chase after us." Zabuza said and Stain nodded before wincing. Zabuza looked at him worriedly and saw that the Hero Killer had been stabbed in the shoulder. The wound wasn't too profound, but it still seemed to hurt like hell.

" Those fuckers, I think their blades were poisoned." Stain said.

" Then let's move, we might find an antidote somewhere !" Zabuza exclaimed. Stain nodded and followed after Zabuza with some difficulties, but he still looked ready to fight.

A few minutes later, the duo found a huge mansion with flags adorning the symbol of the Uzumaki clan on the walls.

It seemed to be the mansion of the clan's leader. So they both entered and separated to search it quicker. They understood that they had found the jackpot when Zabuza found a detailed map of the village and Stain found a simple room with at it's center an altar. On the altar he found three urns filled with the ashes of the three previous leaders of the clan. And Stain recognized one of the names.

His eyes widened and he quickly snatched the urns before running back to Zabuza. Said man was fiddling with the map he found when Stain found him.

"Zabuza I have found an urn that contains the ashes of-"

Before Stain could finish his sentence, a light surrounded the both of them and they suddenly found themselves in a gigantic room full of caskets.

"What the hell ?!" Stain yelled, looking around and noticing with growing terror that the caskets were slowly being opened.

" I think the map teleported us to the place where they placed their deads.....Damn those Uzumaki were godly with seals, it's a wonder Orochimaru studied their history with so much interest." Zabuza said, before Stain tapped him on the shoulder, and that is when Zabuza gasped as he saw the members of the Uzumaki clan rising up from the dead.

"Oh fucking hell....."

*************

( Konoha )

"So you mean to tell me that I will have a chance to kill this traitor ?" Asked Sasuke as he made himself a sandwich, something that his brother taught him to do when he was younger.

"Indeed. As soon as the forces from Konoha leave, you will have your chance. Danzo will remain here and so will you. You will then kill him in his sleep and leave the village for Oto. Danzo has been forced by the hokage to wear chakra-blocking handcuffs, he is defenseless." Jonathan said as Sasuke smirked.

"Perfect then. I can't thank you enough Mister Jonathan...I'll finally get revenge for my clan and reunite with my brother after all this time." Sasuke said. Jonathan merely smiled as he ate his own sandwich, he then bid Sasuke farewell and left the compound.

" You know Byakuya, I really don't feel that much remorse even with all the lives that are gonna be lost because of us. I don't know why that is." Jonathan said.

" I think that it's because of this golden rule. I think that after you discovered what it was, you began to think that all your actions would be justified by it." Byakuya said, still seeping on his tea, which was starting to annoy Jonathan a bit. The noble never even asked if Jonathan wanted some, and he did.

" Aren't they though ? I mean since the concept  of Good and Evil is as it is, why would I need to feel guilty ? We will bring destruction, but only so Madara and Kaguya can bring peace to the world. It's not the best option, but it's not the worse and it will work." Jonathan asked.

"I don't know.....I never thought about it. I don't see Good and Evil the same as you, I am a Shinigami after all. I don't think you could get the answer this easily though." Byakuya answered.

Jonathan hummed and they both continued to walk without talking to each other for a few minutes until Jonathan reached his appartment, and just as he was about to enter.

[ You have been given a new quest: Train with Kakashi and Gai ]

[ Reward: Character Ticket * 1 ]

Groaning, Jonathan turned to Byakuya who was smiling at him.

" Good luck." The noble said before entering the appartment. Jonathan closed the door before cursing in his head.

' Fucking hell ! Can't I relax for a bit ?! This damn Kage Summit stressed the hell out of me, and now I need to go and train with those two dumbasses ? Urghhh...But it's a character ticket though.'

Deciding that it was worth the effort, Jonathan searched for the two Jonin until he found them arguing. Actually it was just Gai talking loudly and Kakashi nodding to everything while reading his book.

" MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL ! IT'S A GOOD TO TRAIN, DON'T YOU THINK SO ?!" Gai yelled.

" You mean a good day for you to try to win against me and lose once more ?" Kakashi answered while turning a page of his book. Gai looked ready to go at it again, but Jonathan suddenly appeared.

" Sup' guys ? What are you two doing ?" He asked and Kakashi sighed.

' Here we go' He thought.

" Aha ! It seems that I have find another youthful friend ! Well, Jonathan, Kakashi and I were just about to go training and why not have a friendly competition ! I think this time we will try to see who can reach the end of the forest that surrounds the village the fastest." Gai, and Kakashi sweatdropped, he really looked like he wanted to get out of here. But Jonathan wasn't about to let the Silver Haired jonin abandon him.

" Great then, let's go !" Jonathan said, being all smile while Kakashi glared at him. Jonathan just didn't know yet what he was getting into.

**********

( After an hour )

" Come on Jonathan, faster !" Gai yelled while striking a tree with his iron fists as Jonathan also  struck a tree with his bleeding fists. Meanwhile Kakashi was still reading.

" Goddamnit !"

*****************

( After two hours )

"Kakashi ! Why aren't you doing anything ?! Come and join us !" Gai yelled but Kakashi just chuckled and shook his head.

" No thank you, it's not my cup of tea." He said as he watched Jonathan wince while walking on hot charcoal.

***************

( After three hours )

" Come on Jonathan, you can do it, yeaaaaah." Kakashi said in a completely dead tone as Jonathan glared at him.

" Indeed, Jonathan ! You can do it my friend !" Gai yelled while Jonathan spat a glob of blood and continued to take kicks in his abdomen from Gai.

**************

( After Four hours )

" Fuck it ! I am tired of this crap ! Kakashi stop fucking dodging !" Jonathan screamed while Kakashi dodged another one of his sword's strike while Gai cheered from behind.

" I won't stop dodging that would be stupid, why don't you try to strike faster ?" Kakashi bit back sarcastically, though he regretted it when he saw the sadistic glee in the eyes of a man who was desperate after hours of torture.

" Strike faster huh ? Chidori Katana !" Jonathan yelled, his katana being covered in lightning.

" Wait, calm down Jonathan."

" Fuck you, Ittoryu Lai: Shishi Sonson !"

******************

( After Five hours. )

* Door being slammed.*

" You came back later than I thoug...Woah." Byakuya deadpanned as he saw the state his master was in. Jonathan was covered in bruises and dirt, he had blood on his clothes and his eyes were closing on their own.

"....I'm too tired to even.....Complain." Jonathan said before jumping on his bed and sighing loudly.

' System.....Just do it, I hope it was worth it.' He thought.

Once again, as if the System meant it to be this way, the summoned character wasn't announced and instead appeared instantly. And he wasn't anyone since he was powerful enough to get Byakuya on guards in half a second.

" Huh ? I was talking with that dumb brother of mine and then I am here.....Where is here actually ? Mito ? Is this another joke of yours ?!"

13