End of the World ( Part 1 )
445 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Susano'o was quite the sight. It's gigantic wings giving the appearence of an angel, a particularly terrifying angel.

But the most disturbing fact of all in this situation, was that no one knew what to do. The Infiltration Group immediately ran away and left the tunnels, at least half of them dying in the process, crushed to death by the walls of the tunnels that were crumbling down under the strengh of this literal God.

In front of the entrance, Tsunade and Jiraya didn't even try to fight Itachi's Susano'o. Tsunade did try to punch it with everything she had, but while Itachi took a step back, it didn't look like she could really beat him.

" Jiraya ! What are we going to do against that thing ?! Do you even have a plan ?!" Tsunade yelled, her eyes filled with nothing but despair as she finally got to experience what her grandfather had faced. She could only respect him even more when she got to see for herself, just how impossibly powerful the sharingan was.

" In fact...I do !" Jiraya exclaimed. Tsunade looked at him in shock and gasped when he pointed at the forest behind them.

" You can't be serious !! It can fly !!" Tsunade yelled as she dodged an arrow. Itachi had decided to simply stay where he was and shoot at them, because even with how fast they were, the arrows nearly impossible to dodge. Everytime they did dodge one of them, they were a step away from the grave.

At some point, they wouldn't be able to dodge anymore. And while Tsunade couldn't easily break through the Susano'o, she could break it if she focused all of her attacks on one point.

Seeing that Jiraya was indeed serious, Tsunade could only bit her lip and nod, even though she was still unsure about this plan. Just as they got ready to bolt towards the forest, they turned towards the entrance to the tunnels and their eyes widened.

" RUN FASTER YOU DUMBASSES !!!" Sarutobi Asuma yelled as he strenghened his grip on Kakashi, just to make sure the man wouldn't slip away. The silver-haired ninja looked worse for wear, as did a lot of others, but they were still alive.

" YOU LOT !! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE !!" Tsunade screamed and the ninjas who had foolishly thought they could relax for a bit since Madara was still in the tunnel, got to understand just how fucked they were when they looked up. Everyone began to run towards the forest as a very bored Itachi pointed his bow at them and let loose a gigantic arrow of Amateratsu's fire.

"Suiton: Mizu Rappa !"

" Kakashi ! You dumbass !" Asuma yelled as Kakashi chuckled and relaxed on his comrade's shoulders, having saved everyone by shooting a stream of water that stopped the arrow.

Just as the ninjas were about to enter the forest, Itachi landed in front of them, his gigantic Susano'o sending some of the toughest Ninjas on their butt in fright.

' We're damned, aren't we ?' Jiraya thought. However it seemed like lade luck decided to give them a little bit of help, for Itachi couldn't even attack them. He had to maneuver his Susano'o so as to not fall on his ass too.

He was about to attack, when a very angry looking Madara shot out from the ground, his Susano'o roaring in rage.

" WHERE ARE THEY ?! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO RUN AWAY FROM ME !" He yelled, before his rinnegan spotted the ninjas. He also noticed Itachi who pushed him away, so as to get back up on his feet, and he smiled.

" Ah ! Itachi ! You don't mind if I take them for myself ?" Madara asked, a friendly smile on his face, as if he wasn't talking about slaughtering all those helpless ninjas.

Or Not-So-Helpless actually, because while Madara spoke, Jiraya yelled at everyone to follow after him, and they did so.

"....Where did they go ?" Madara said, his rinnegan scouting the area. Itachi did so too, before he sighed.

" Jiraya was always entirely too good at this." The young Uchiha let out a sigh.

" A seal ?" Madara asked and got a nod in response. He shook his head before lifting his sword in the air.

" Very well then. Hide from my eyes as much as you want. The blade is an extension of my body....And no matter where you rats are hiding, it shall finds you." Madara said.

As for the ninjas, they were moving away as fast as possible, with Jiraya leading them.

" You old pervert, you never told me you were this good at Fuinjutsu. " Tsunade said, smiling at Jiraya who scoffed.

" Of course I did, you just thought I was bragging....You see now how amazing the Gallant Jiraya is ?!" He exclaimed, but got nothing in return except a bonk on the head.

" Speak louder would you, so that those two monsters can spot us." Tsunade said, glaring at the Toad Sage who seemed to become smaller and smaller.

Mei who was looking at those two laughed a bit, before her eyes settled on something in the distance.  Her gasp got her everyone's attention, as they too looked in the distance.

" There is a third ?...I may have to use THIS way sooner." Jiraya whispered, getting a worried glance from Tsunade. Everyone decided to move faster, and that's when Madara's sword crashed on the ground, a few meters away from them, taking at least a dozen of lives with it.

" FUCK ! FOLLOW ME !"

Since they couldn't afford to move even slightly slower, the whole army moved as fast as they could, until Madara stopped hitting random places with his sword.

" Looks like they got away, there's no blood on my sword. Let's follow after those little rats." Madara said, but Itachi stopped him.

" Before we go, since we are alone right now....There is something you need to know. It's about a discussion I overheard, between Obito and Zetsu." Itachi said, as Madara furrowed his brows.

********

( A few minutes later )

" You damn snake ! Don't you have anything to stop this monstruosity ?!" A yelled, wincing as the pain he felt became a bit too much to handle.

" No I don't, obviously ! Instead of yelling at me, why don't you focus, you hot-headed fool ! You already lost an arm !" A very much terrified Orochimaru yelled. It was quite strange to see him acting that way, but considering what was currently happening, it was easily understandable.

Orochimaru wouldn't be scared, even by Obito's Susano'o, however it's when Obito explained how his Kamui worked, that fear settled in the snake's heart. Even by using the Susano'o, it would be difficult to kill the nearly immortal scientific, however.....If Obito was to trap him in the Kamui's dimension, it would be the end of the line for him. And Orochimaru knew he couldn't escape. Contrarily to the others who were to busy not dying as Obito continued to throw jutsus after jutsus at them, Orochimaru had sensed the Akatsuki Members who had surrounded.

' They must have decided to come since we were told about their plan.....I may have to use the Edo Tensei.' He thought.

With pretty much the whole Akatsuki surrounding, the Edo Tensei was the only thing that could get them out of this situation.

"Hmph ! What ? You care about people now ?" A asked, grinning at Orochimaru who merely growled.

" Hey yo Bro ! It's funny to mock the snake, but this seems bad tho !" Killer Bee exclaimed, quickly followed by the screams of the entire group as they looked at the incoming Madara and Itachi.

" Two of them ?! I get that Itachi would come....But who's the other one ? Ah, fuck ! MEN, LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE ! LEAVE THE FOREST AND ATTACK THE ENNEMY FORCES !" A yelled as the soldiers left before the calm eyes of Obito, while Orochimaru gasped. Turning to a nearby corpse, Orochimaru quickly executed the Edo Tensei and found out about who it was.

" Ma....MADARA UCHIHA !! " Orochimaru hissed, looking at the approaching Susano'o in shock.

" Bah ! We knew the fucker would be there at some point ! Now, we just need to find a way to whoop their asses and we're good. Snake ! You can't tell me those Susano'o don't have any type of weakness !" A exclaimed, while the rest of the army suddenly appeared.

" Damn, you look even worse than we do. Also, you should tell your men to follow ours, it's best if they go take care of those bastards' soldiers." A said, before he and Mei laughed and hugged. Meanwhile the ninjas from Konoha and Kiri followed after their comrades.

" At least we're all alive." She said, but A frowned and pointed at Temari who began to sob.

" Rasa....AND his son ?....Damn." She said. Tsunade was glaring at Rasa and Kankuro's corpses, before she turned to look at Obito.

" Those damn Uchihas...Maybe Uncle Tobirama was right, they must be the cancer of this world." She said, but Obito actually heard her and let out an exaggerated laugh.

" Cancer ? Us ?! We are Uchihas.... Not disgusting Senjus....." Obito growled, saying the word Senju with as much venom as he could.

Tsunade's glare intensified, but Jiraya put a hand on her shoulder just as Orochimaru approached.

" So.....Pervert, what do you think we should do ?" Orochimaru asked, getting a small chuckle from Tsunade.

" Well, weirdo, I think I have a great idea....I use my newest seal, that I prepared especially to deal with individuals with huge amount of chakra, and then you use the Edo Tensei." Jiraya said, which caused everyone around him to gasp. They would've never thought that Jiraya would approve of the Edo Tensei being used.

" What ? It's war, and in our situation we can't afford to refuse the use of such a powerful technique just because of our morals...I still don't like it though, weirdo." Jiraya said, getting a quick glare from Orochimaru. That's when Itachi and Madara arrived.

The three Uchihas stood side by side in their Susano'o, as Sannin stood side by side too.

Obito locked his eyes with Tsunade's, while Jiraya looked at Itachi in pity and Orochimaru and Madara both eyed each others like the predators they were.

"Oi, you damn Sannin, don't let us out of this fight." A exclaimed. The three Legendary ninjas turned around and looked at their allies, before they all smiled.

" It feels quite weird to be on the good side for once." Orochimaru said, as Mei chuckled and stood beside him. A and Killer Bee, as well as the Jonins from Kumo, stood besides Jiraya and got ready to use their famous Raiton Jutsus.

Onoki and his Jonins stood behind, their jutsus ready to be launched at those accursed Uchihas, while the Jonins from Konoha and Kiri stood behind Mei and Tsunade.

" So.....Are you ready to face the might of the Ninja World ?" Jiraya asked cheekily.

Madara and Obito looked at each other, before they both started to cackle madly.

" Face the world ? I'VE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST THE WHOLE WORD EVER SINCE I WAS BORN, YOU LITTLE BRAT !! HAHAHAHA ! The real question would be....Are you ready to face the Uchihas' Might ?" Madara said, as three pair of Rinnegan shone and glared at the Allied Ninja Nations' forces. Just as their ennemies got ready to lunge at them, the three Uchihas looked at each other, their Susano'o giving them the feeling that they were currently invincible, which explained why they looked so relax, and they spoke at the same time

" TENGAI SHINSEI !"

*********

Tengai Shinsei is the name of the technique that Madara used to drop meteors on the Shinobi Alliance in the manga and anime.

10