End of the World ( Part 5 )
412 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" ARGGGGH !" Kakashi screamed before he spat a glob of blood. He tried to stand, however a kick was delivered on his back and he was sent back on the ground.

' This .....This is bad ' He thought as he watched the ongoing massacre. Jonathan had finally decided to let Demiurge act, and the whole situation took a quick turn for the worst. Combining the demon's aspects of the Devil and Hashirama's mokuton, no one could stop the two.

" On your right human." Demiurge said as Hashirama nodded and used a mokuton jutsu on his right, even though no one was even there.  And yet, just as it was launched, Tsunade appeared and couldn't even protect herself.

" Demon, behind the trees !" Hashirama exclaimed as Demiurge sighed and appeared behind Hiruzen who was trying to use his forbidden jutsu once more.

" It wouldn't have worked, inferior creature. Fire has no effect on my person. " Demiurge said before crushing Hiruzen's throat. The old man crumbled on the ground, barely moving, his eyes filled with despair as he looked at Jonathan who was sitting on the branch. Jonathan sent him an apologetic smile before a thunder spell pierced the head of the old man.

" SENSEI !!!" Jiraya yelled, rage taking over as he stupidly charged at Demiurge.

The demon merely glanced at him before a smile of pure madness took over, while Jiraya slowly but surely felt it coming.....His death.

" Mokuton: Mokuzai no tsukisashi" ( A.N: Wood Impalement ).

Tsunade had to wipe her tears away before the she understood what had just happened.

' Ah....We really thought we could win, huh ? How foolish....But at least....I'm coming for you, Dan...Nawaki.' Were the last thoughts that crossed her mind before Demiurge tapped on her shoulder. The empty shell of a woman who had lost everything was what greeted Demiurge.

" Excellent, this is how you should have looked like from the start. I shall be taking your life now, insect." Demiurge said, raising his claw in the air, before a hand grabbed his wrist just as it was about to strike.

" I will be taking care of her, Demon." Hashirama spat out, glaring at Demiurge who adjusted his glasses.

" This....Very well, human. Shadow Infantry ! Wipe out the remaining forces of the ennemy !" Demiurge called out to the 300 hundred Shadow Infantrymen who were fighting with the remaining Kages. At this moment, most had died, and only the strongest were left. Out of the Jonins, most weee still alive still they had been staying behind, throwing jutsus at Hashirama and Demiurge who brushed them off.

" Gai !" Anko yelled as Gai got his ankle pierced by a thunder spell. His right ankle had already been targetted, which meant that Jonathan was well aware of Gai's abilities.

" Damn it, someone take him away, he is not in a condition to fig-" Before Kurenai could finish her sentence, the Shadow infantrymen appeared in front of the jonins. They stood over them like looming towers, their swords held high before they struck down.

" Run away ! We need to regroup with the rest of the army, we can't do anything here." Anko yelled. The other Jonins decided to follow her, a few of them content that they were finally getting out of here. They had amounted to nothing more than a minor annoyance for the ennemies, they shouldn't have stayed here after all.

As the jonins left, Hashirama finished Tsunade off, a lone tear dropping on her pale face. Hashirama bit his lips as he watched all light leave her eyes.  He then looked at Demiurge who was having a field trip destroying the Kages, who offered a poor resistance, due to the demon's strange abilities and their exhaustion.

He saw something from the corner of his eye, and decided to ignore it, his heart being in too much of a turmoil for him to even care. He walked among the corpses of the kages, not even glacing at a single of them, before gazing down at Madara.

Jonathan himself was shocked to see Hashirama's expression. It was  pure hatred, something that he never thought he would've seen on Hashirama's face, and a strange prick of guilt hit his heart.

' We really have to end it quickly.' He thought. However they had forgotten to take out the biggest threat.

" Kukuku.....This is not the end yet, my friends. This will end when I'll decide !" Orochimaru exclaimed as Hashirama and Demiurge looked at him. Jonathan's jaw dropped when he saw who Orochimaru had woken up.

And his eyes widened to impossible proportions as hundred of chains covered the sky.

" That's....DEMIURGE GET US OUT OF HERE !!!!. RIGHT NOW !!!!!" Jonathan yelled at the top of his lungs. Demiurge gasped and appeared in front of Jonathan before grabbing him and rushing away as fast as possible.

" Wait ! Hashirama is still."

" Your security is a priority, Master. The human will be able to survive....Maybe." Demiurge said. Jonathan looked at the distance and saw as Hashirama dropped to his knees, tears covering his face as he let out all of his sadness and frustration....While fond smiles appeared on the faces of those who had been resurrected.

" No....No....DON'T SMILE AT ME !!"

**********

( With Pain )

" BIJUUDAMA !!!"

Tendo, the only path of Pain left, and Konan dodged the incoming sphere of death, while Espina and Sodade tried to survive against the kages that were left.

' That accursed Jinchuuriki, he shielded some of them by using the immense body of the Hachibi.' Pain thought. At the same time, Konan flew around Hachibi and continued to send explosive tags at it, hoping to hit Killer Bee who was standing in front of the giant Octopus-Ox.

" Ugh.....This ain't good, Sis. We are gonna die at this rate." Sodade said as he dodged a Raiton Jutsu, but took the full power of a doton jutsu. He was sent flying, but was immediately grabbed by Espina while middair.

" We could do 'This', but without Bufon, it could kill us." Espina offered. Sodade frowned and looked in the distance. He then smiled at his sister.

" With this, only the Jinchuuriki will be left. Pain should be able to care of him." He said as he got back up on his feet.

" So you made up your mind ?" Espina said. The two siblings looked at each other and genuinely smiled before they both adopted the same stance, unaware that a figure was fast approaching.

" Pavo Real y Vibora: Despedida Cero !" The two siblings screamed, as they both extended their arms and placed their hands against the other's. A cero powerful enough to rival the Gran Rey Cero was then released by the two dying animals. And the landscape was reshaped before the eyes of Pain, Konan....And Bufon.

" What ?.....Guys why did you..." Bufon asked as he watched his siblings disappear in the explosion.

" This is bad, I could've been hit as well ! Those two would've surely dragged me to hell !" Killer Bee exclaimed as Hachibi gasped.

' I don't know what those things were, but they had the potential to unleash attacks on par with the Bijuudama....I'm glad they are gone.' Hachibi thought, but it seemed that it still too soon, as a figure appeared on Hachibi's head and touched it, a strange gas leaving the palms of the figure's hands.

" Why.....WHYYYYYY ?!!!!"

" Bee !!!"

********

( On the other battlefield. )

The Jonins had reached the battlefield quite easily since it had partially moved into the forest. The members of the Akatsuki, minus Sasori and Deidara who were both laying dead on the ground, were fighting alongside the soldiers of the Unknown Nations, while Ninjas of the Allied Nations were fighting alongside the rest of the Non Ninja Nations Forces. The battle still wasn't finished and yet the number of corpses was already extremely high. Everyone was fighting in the mud, covered in dirt and blood as jutsus flew around, and the deranged laugh of Hidan resounded across the whole area.

The Jonins were about to jump in, when Kisame, Stain and Zabuza came back running, an army of Anbus at their back.

" KISAME, STAIN, ZABUZA  ?! What's going on ? Where did those Anbus come from ?!" Yelled Kakuzu, the only member of the Akatsuki who was currently close to dying.

" THEY ARE NOT ANBUS !!!" Zabuza yelled, as he continued to run, though everyone could see he was wincing everytime his feet hit the ground.

" What ?!" Kakuzu exclaimed as Hidan licked his lips in anticipation while ripping apart a chunin.

" THEY ARE ROOT !!! DANZO ATTACKED US WHILE WE WERE AT THE HOSPITAL !!!"

**********

( In Oto )

" ARGGGHHH !" A young boy screamed out of his lungs, tears running down his face. Suddenly, fast steps were heard coming from another area of the house, until the door was opened violently.

" Naruto ?! What's going on ? Did we get attacked ?!" The person who entered the room asked.

Young Naruto stared at the window and looked at the moon. He then looked at his hands as tears fell on them.

" I don't know what going on....I-I don't know ! I saw all those people with red hair, and I saw a woman with red hair smiling at me.....She looked so kind....And so happy to see me, she even hugged me !" Naruto exclaimed as he grasped the air with his hands, making the same motion as the woman in his dream, who had lifted him like he was baby and then hugged him...A woman he didn't know, but who showed so much love towards him.

" You must have had a nightmare... Just go back to sleeping. And don't scream like a dumbass. You scared me, and you interrupted my training. Talking about that..." The other person was stopped by Naruto who chuckled.

" Hey....You think I'll see that woman in the future ? She looked like someone I could hang out with.....She seemed cool....And she was the first person to hug me like that, even if it was a nightmare....No, I think it was dream....It was the best dream I ever had, Sasuke !"

*********

( With Jonathan )

" Master what are you...." Demiurge stopped and frowned when he saw his master walk towards the human named Hashirama. For some reasons, his master had such a strange expression....And Demiurge was good at reading people, so he knew exactly what kind of emotions where flowing through his master in this verry moment.

" Why.....Why have you decided to torture me like that ?! Why did I ever do to you, SHINIGAMI !!!" Hashirama yelled as Orochimaru chuckled somberly.

" It's alright Hashi.....Everything is alright." A woman he knew all too much said to him.

" She is rightw kiddo....You worry too much. The world won't be destroyed anyway, the Gods wouldn't let that happen. Though that damn Uchiha brat....Still so brazen." An old man Hashirama had known for his whole life said to him.

" No....Noooo...." Hashirama put his hands on his ears, and started to shake his head. Meanwhile Jonathan had reached the giant dome that was created with the adamantite chains of the Uzumaki clan members.

" Mito....Kushina.....And all those guys....Damn, this must be hard." Jonathan whispered, as his eyes started to glow.

Hashirama got on his feets and began to back down towards Jonathan, while the Uzumaki walked towards him, calling out to him, as if they wanted to bring him back to the land of the deads with them.

" No....No....What have I done to deserve this....Was I wrong all this time ?! Why would it even happen to me.....Mito...Why ?!!!" Hashirama yelled, his chakra spiking up as his rage took over. The Uzumaki froze as they saw the foreign expression on Hashirama's face, while Mito put her hand on her mouth and began to sob.

" Hashi....Don't torture yourself...This....This will be alright." She said, as she started to walk again.

" First Hokage ....." Jonathan called out to the man who glared at him.

" You might not like this....But I have a way to end all of this." Jonathan said, his eyes starting to change as Hashirama's glare intensified.

" No...ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM WITH THOSE DISGUSTING EY-"

".....Kotoamatsukami."

Did I make this chapter a little bit too sad ?
  • Yes Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No Votes: 13 61.9%
Total voters: 21
9