Bornment
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Will Führer be able to safe his life?
  • Yes Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Aug 14, 2020 05:58 AM.

               CELLEST

        By Samwel Debbarma

FADE IN:

EXT.SCION CITY,SWITZERLAND-EARLY MORNING

CLOSE ON, an unnamed military officer walking.He's wearing a dusty steel rim glasses which is kind of loose and had come to his nose. He's wearing the official Nazi Paramilitary Commmander Uniform.

He's surrounded by 13 other Nazi officers who is staring at each other and murmuring to each other.

            OFFICER 1

What do you think , what will be our next move?

            OFFICER 2

I think , commander will order us to advance ahead and invade Zurich also.

            OFFICER 3

The Swiss Army hasn't made their move yet , I'm worrried about those!.

CLOSE UP , The devastated scenario of Scion City is shown , dead bodies, wound men's calling for help, a little girl trying to wake her mother(dead) and a little boy crying(trap in a destroyed building)

CLOSE ON, A wounded man trying to stand, he look around him and stare at the Commander and said 

            WOUNDED MAN 

Your...r Fü..herer will never gonna win this war...r. Nazi.. will....

CLOSE UP,The unnamed military officer approach that man , open the revolver from his pocket and shot all the bullets untill all the bullets runs out.

One of the officer came forward and  requested the unnamed military officer 

           OFFICER 4

Sir, what will be our next move , are we gonna advance ahead and execute Operation Tannenbaum ?

           

CAMERA TIGHT ON, The unnamed military officer looked at that officer and replied

         UNNAMED OFFICER

I'm just waiting for Führur's order.

INT. UNDERGROUND BUNKER,GERMANY 

CLOSE ON, Führer attaining Miss.Braun assistant on writing some official documents. The background is full of files and documents , there's a swastika symbol right behind Führer seat.

Führer is seen daydreaming tense and trying to solve something in this mind.

Miss.Braun is busy in doing some paperwork for Führer

            Führer

   Miss Eva !

Miss Braun stop her work and looked at Führer

            Braun

Yes, May I ?

            Führer

I need you to go visit Scion immediately!

INT. SEBASTIAN ADVANCE RESEARCH, MT ALPS - NEXT DAY

CLOSE ON , NEIL is shown handling CELL.

Prof.Narula is supervising and having a close eye on Neil.

           Prof.Narula

Neil, Maintain the molecular stability of the CELL

              Neil

I'm trying , Sir!!

The camera is shifted to the door as Homer enters the lab, he approaches toward Prof. Narula and asked him

             Homer

Proffersor, May I assist you?

             Narula(his eyes are still focused on the CELL)

Yeah Yeah , Okay ! Hmm.... What? Could you repeat again?

          Homer(stared at Neil and move toward Narula little closer )

Sir, May I.... assist you?

         Narula(eyes still on the CELL)

Okey , Atcha! So then Could you turn on the TV for a minute , I'm bored here.

          Homer(lear at Neil and approach towards TV and turn it on)

FOCUS ON , A 19s TV set with a few bunch of files above it , A news headlines reports that 

           TV

M.K Gandhi had call for the Civil Disobedience Movement against the British Government , the Congressmen are in full support but the Muslim League seem to be on standby.

Prof.Narula 'eyes shifted to TV.

Homer opens the pocket watch and check the time. He's seem to be waiting for something.

Finally the screen moves toward Prof.Narula & Neil who had finally done their job.

Homer recheck the time and ask;

            Homer(to Prof)

Professor, I got someone waiting for me , so it's time for me to departure.

Prof.Narula finally look at Homer and comment;

          Prof.Narula 

So I guess it's some Noblic family matters that I couldn't be interrupting.

             Homer

Your assumption is correct as always.

EXT. SOMEWHERE IN MT ALPS - FEW HOURS AGO

The unnamed officer is revealed to be Commander Luther Luzz accompanied by Miss.Braun with other 13 soldiers behind them, all of they are shown going somewhere by vehicle.

            Braun

Commander Luzz , Do you know where we're heading off ?

             Luzz

May I guess , we're going somewhere where our Führer's wanted to?

             Braun

Yes, when I will go back to Berlin , I will be surely telling him all about your great deeds and he might even provide you with some medals.

              Luzz

It will be a great honour if I die in a war rather than recieving medals.

             Braun

I hope your wish come true and you die honourably.

Miss.Braun further says that 

           Braun

Finally our time will come when Nazi will attain that Ancient Weapon that will turn the whole scenario of the War.

          

Miss. Braun ordered the driver to stop the vehicle when a man(Homer) shows up ahead of them .

            Braun

Now stop .... there's the man who will be guiding us to our goal.

Luzz seem to be in puzzle and he's tightlg focusing his eyes at Homer at one hand he is holding the revolver aimed at Homer.

Miss. Braun seeing Luzz's action ask him

             Braun(to Luzz)

He's our ally he don't have any intention nor any benefits in harming us .

           Officer 1(to Braun)

But Miss.Braun , this guy may be a decoy to trap us 

         Officer 2(to Luzz&Braun)

Commander , we need to eliminate the target (Homer) as soon as we can, he must be a decoy of Swizz Army and who knows if we follow his direction a whole bunch of Swizz Army will might be waiting for us in the next min.

Braun look back at the Nazi soldiers and said them 

             Braun

Führer had trusted this guy , now it's all upto you that do you wanna believe in him or not.

Luzz unholded the revolver and put it back at the pocket , he looked at Eva Braun and replied

           Luzz(to Braun) 

If we have to disobey Führer then we won't be giving our life in the Front Line fighting against our enemies.

Luzz , now look back at the other Nazi soldiers

         Luzz(to others Soldiers)

  I don't believe that guy but I do believe and whatever decision Führer will make , will be for our atmost importance , so if you can so afraid of trusting on that guy then you can leave us and face me.

        OFFICER 1 

We believe in Führer 

       OTHERS SOLDIERS 

We all do believe in Führer!!

Seeing the scenario that he might not get hit, Homer approached slowly carefully toward Miss.Braun and told her

            Homer

Miss.Braun , it's finally time to execute our plan and attain the CELL.

Luzz stared at Homer and ask him

           Luzz(to Homer)

Is the CELL the thing that will be going to make us win.

   Homer(with an ambitious look)

Yes it's the lost technology of the ancient times.

          Luzz(to Braun)

To be honest, I don't like history when people says history repeats itself!

Braun with a smile.

          Braun

I'm sure history classes will become more interesting when they will read about how ancient things help us in winning the Great War.

EXT. BERLIN, GERMANY - FEW MIN AGO

The Red Army is shown invading in the city , launching , firing

The commanding officer,Livchow MvKlee is watching the whole scenerio and ordering the soldiers to keep on firing.

   Mvklee(to another man)

We want him(Führer) dead or alive, that's what Stalin final order.

The next moment, a Red Army soldier came running toward MvKlee and inform him that,

       RED ARMY SOLDIER 1

Sir, 4 dead bodies have been discovered which includes 2 young girls, 1 old lady and 1 man whom we are suspecting to be the body of Führer.

The screen is tight at Mvklee.

Mvlee is seem to be in tense and can't believe that Führer had died so easily.

           Mvklee

I can't believe untill I got all the proof that the man wasFührer

INT.SEBASTIAN ADVANCE RESEARCH

MT ALPS - NEXT MOMENT 

Prof. Narula is shown writing journal of their complete experiment done on the CELL.

Neil is carefully keeping the CELL in a Lock Case.

A sudden missle drop at the lab.

The next moment, Narula is shown in serious condition along with complete devastation & cries of the other employees.

Neil is shown wounded as he is trying to stand , he saw Narula calling for him and he somehow darg himself and went to him.

Prof.Narula in his last breath advice Neil.

           Narula

Ah.... Neil You.. gotee.. use. the.e.e CE...

By saying this last word of this life, Narula passed away.

In our next scence, Homer is shown entering the devastated lab and searching for the CELL along with other 6 Nazi's.

        Homer(to the soldiers)

The CELL is xxxx like shaped , now look for it!

OFFICER 1(to remaining 5soldiers)

Have you all heard it , now look for it!!

The others soldiers started searching for it, removing dead bodies, debris , killing those who are yet to die.

A voice is heard AHHHHH...HHHHH..

2 soldiers went for it to see, the next moment when they didn't return another 2 soldiers went there.

Finally, after those soldiers 

Homer decided to look for it himself,

Homer entered the lab to his suprise he saw Neil is holding one of the petals of the CELL.

         Homer(to Neil)

No! No! Not you Again you moron!!

Why are you still alive and please don't tell me you the CELLEST now!!

Homer look around the room and encounter all the 6 soldiers who came for searching where are lying dead all over the room, crushed skulls,teared up rib,smashed face.

Homer in terror step his L.foot back and make his move to escape.

Without wasting any time, Neil gave Homer a powerful push that results in throwing Homer far away.

In the next scene, Homer take out  his gun from the pocket and start firing at him. To Homer amaze it didn't even gave a single scratch to Neil.

Neil makes his move by punching at Homer's rib. 

 Homer is shown dead.

EXT. SEBASTIAN ADVANCE RESEARCH, MT ALPS - NEXT MOMENT

CLOSE UP, Luzz is standing in front of the lab ordering his men to kill everyone.

         LUZZ(to his men)

Soldiers !! Make sure no one should remain alive.

         SOLDIERS

Yes Sir!! As your command

The next scence, Neil came out from the lab. He's completely covered with blood.

The soldiers stared at him and aim their riffles at Neil and wait for Luzz further command.

Luzz approach Neil carefully, his eyes fell on the xxxx shaped structure which look exactly as a CELl as Homer descripted.

         LUZZ(questioned Neil)

So you're the CELLEST ? and I suppose you may have killed that Swiss Noble Guy(Homer) along with my men.

         NEIL(looked around the Nazi soldiers and around the devastated scenario of the building)

Do you know that I can kill you within a sec. with my single punch.

          LUZZ

Killing us will not bring your colleges back. We need the CELL give it to us, it belongs to our Führer.

           NEIL 

I don't care about your Führer, he might be even dead by now

 <giviny ref. to the previous scence>

          LUZZ

I hope you die peacefully 

Lizz step his R.foot back and take off his revolver and start firing at Neil.

Seeing not a single scratch, Luzz tried to move back but he got caught by Neil. Neil carried him and thrown him directly towards the nearby Nazi vehicle.

The next scene, Neil annihilate all the Nazi soldiers.

Meanwhile, Luzz is shown somehow managed to gain a xxxx weapon and launch fire at Neil;

It went directly and hit at Neil's head, to Luzz suprise it doesn't give a single scratch.

But as the scence is tight at Neil, we will see Neil had used up all his CELLEST power and now he's normal again, he unable to walk and maintain body balance he fell down.

Seeing this Luzz realise Neil is now weak so he will be taking the advance and charging attacks on him.

CLOSE ON,Neil is getting hit again and again but soon he manages to tackle all the hits and fights back.

Soon in the next scene, Luzz is slained and a CLOSE UP scence of Luzz covered in blood surrounded by other Nazi.

A FLASHBACK SCENCE

<How Neil got encountered by 2 Nazi's and he decided to use the CELL>

BACK TO PRESENT TIME 

INT. BUNKER, UNKNOWN LOCATION

Führer is waiting for Miss. Braun for further info. on Sion's case.

Führer's P.A entered the room,

             P.A

Führer , we are unable to contact neither Commander Luzz nor Miss.Braun , sir! The mission got failed

Führer look around the walls (Swastika sympbol) 

            Führer

We're now to going to relocate our current location ! and please inform Miss.Braun about it if you managed to contact her.

EXT. SOMEWHERE IN MT ALPS - NEXT MOMENT

CLOSE ON, Neil is seen walking (wounded) but within few mins repeatedly stop and again start walking.

He looks around (seems like someone was following him)

The next moment, Neil is shotted by an unseen figure

The scene pause at Neil, he fell down and died.

The Scence transit to a hand,the hand take off the CELL from Neil hand and puts it in his/her pocket.

The camera slowly shifted to the unseen figure which is soon revealed to be Miss Eva Braun.

 

NOW NAZI'S GOT THE CELL, FüHRER CAN NOW WIN THE WAR !!!

             

        THE END 

           FADE OUT:

1