Chapter One
131 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     In my last life, I used to finish several mangas, light novels, and web-novels weekly. The only reason I know this is a novel is that when I was ten, the countess of Lakewood visited us. As I saw her, I felt it was strangely familiar later that day I had several days of intense headaches before I remembered that I have a past life and got reincarnated into a book I can barely remember. WHY WASN’T IT A BOOK I RECENTLY READ!!!, at least I should have remembered if this is an action, romance, tragedy or horror novel!
     Five years have passed since then. I’m now a renowned genius that excels in math and alchemy but is horrible at literature, needlework, and calligraphy. The public says I should have been born a man like my elder brothers. Ironically I still get many marriage requests.
     “Elise, what are you thinking about” Egbert Freemane My brother slightly knocked me on the head.
     “Nothing, do you need anything?” I asked
     “Actually yes I want to spar with you,” Egbert asked
     “You must be joking, you know I’m bad with swords,” I replied
     “ You can't know unless you try and I can see you want too since you always come to the field with Training clothes," he said. But I won't ever try, whenever I pick up a sword I imagine accidentally gouging out my eyes, but since in the house it's mandatory to know how to defend one's self I am quite proficient with hand to hand combat.
     “You know I hate dresses that’s why I mostly wear training wear, also if not for rumors my hair would be shoulders length,” reminding him.
     “My sister why don't you know how to appreciate things, being the only one with father's hair and you want to chop it off. If I was you I would be showing off like real women do”
     “So now I'm not a woman if you want to spar go meet brother Clayton and lose” I walked away entering the mansion. Since I was in my room I slipped into sleepwear although it was still 2 pm. I looked outside on how to get away from this kingdom don’t misunderstand I love my parents and my two elder brothers but I am not into the idea of possibly marrying a prince that is two years younger and is like a younger brother to me. Aside from that, I have lost interest in this kingdom, I feel like exploring so that's my latest goal: mission get out of this country.

1