Chapter 8: What Happens Now?
1.3k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TW: This chapter contains a brief moment of very mild body horror.

In the end, the tour of the house never made it up to the master bedroom... One kiss became dozens, a hug became something more intimate, and the end result was Ella waking up beside a sleeping naked redhead in the spare bedroom…

 

“Well Ella, you’ve done it now…” she thought to herself, her brain already starting to panic in the dim light of morning. “You ruined your friendship after just two days! Jana is definitely going to hate you once she realizes how big of a mistake she’s made! She-“ she froze as Jana turned over in bed, so now the sleeping woman was facing Ella.

 

Ella felt ready to cry as she took in the sheer beauty of the goddess before her! Even with bedhead and drooling in her sleep this woman was perfection! How could she ever want anything to do with a… with someone like her…?

 

“Ellie…” the red head muttered in her sleep and scooted closer to her mistress, wrapping her arms around the trans girl and holding her tight to her warm soft body.

 

“Ok… maybe she likes me just a little…” Ella thought and blushed, not daring to move in fear she’d wake up her bedmate. 

 

“Good morning cutie...” Jana said moments later with a yawn before kissing Ella on the top of her head. “How are you feeling after last night?” As she spoke, her long delicate fingers playfully stroked along Ella’s body.

 

“I… uh…” she really was a useless gay idiot! How could just being called cute still leave her a blushing mess!? “Good! Very good!... maybe a bit confused, but… it’s a happy kind of confused… I think...” 

 

“Confused?” Jana repeated, sounding a bit concerned. “Why confused?... Oh gods was I the first woman you’ve been with? If so you did amazing for a first timer!”

 

“No!” Ella stopped her, blushing a bit more at the complement of her skills. “No, you were not my first ever, or my first woman… I’m just confused by… well what happens now?” Ella sat up in the bed to more easily talk to the genie.

 

“Oh… well… what do you want to happen?” Jana asked directly.

 

“I… well… what are our options?” Ella asked, surprised how casually Jana was treating this incident.

 

She ticked them off on her fingers as she listed options, “Well, one, if you consider last night a mistake in the heat of the moment, we can try our best to go back to just being friends. Two, you liked last night but don’t want strings attached, so we could become friends with benefits and just kiss and fool around now and then. Or option three, we give being girlfriends a try, and I move my stuff upstairs to your room.”

 

Ella was quiet for a moment as the options settled in, “You… you are taking this all much more casually than I thought you would.”

 

The genie laughed and smiled, “I’m a Norse girl Ella, remember? Sex is much more casual for me than modern women, And it wasn’t just me, you should have seen what it was like when Freya was away at sea.” She leaned in as if to whisper a secret, “Don’t tell the prude historians, but a lot of the wives turned to each other to keep our beds warm at night when the Vikings were off at work.” She sighed as if lost in happy memories before being brought back to reality, “Long and short Ella, if this makes you uncomfortable, that’s fine, I’ll get dressed and we will move on. But if you liked it and want to see where this goes… I’d be happy to go there with you.”

 

Ella tried her best to digest this information. “I… well… could we maybe get dressed and then continue this conversation? Hard to think about something this important with… you know, the girls out.” 

 

Jana chuckled and nodded, waving her hand and they were both wearing dress length baggy sleep shirts. “Better?”

 

That had happened much quicker than Ella had thought. She had hoped for a brief moment to gather her thoughts. Still this did help her nerves a little. “Yeah… better.” She took a deep breath and met Jana’s eyes. No point to hold anything back now, “Jana, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. You’re smart, and funny. You’ve done so much with your life… As much as I would love to date you… I’m nowhere near good enough for you…”

 

“Says who?” Jana sat up, suddenly very serious.

 

“No one said it. I… I just know it! You’ve traveled the world, you’ve fought in battles, I was too afraid to leave my parents basement before you came along! I’m not even a real-“

 

“Hey!” Jana quickly interrupted “Don’t you dare finish that thought Ella. You are an amazing woman and I won't let you be so hard on yourself!” She put a hand on Ella’s arm. She wanted to hold her, kiss her, make her feel loved and valued, but she held back for now. 

 

Ella felt her spirits lift a little hearing the genie stick up for her, but her own thoughts quickly brought herself back down, “What about Freya? You’re married. You love her.”

 

She did briefly pause at this comment. “I do love her, I always will. But we’re allowed to love as many people as our heart has room for in this life.”

 

“And are you sure… Are you sure you could love… a girl like me?” Ella couldn’t meet Jana’s gaze to ask this question, her intention clear even if she wouldn’t say it.

 

Jana put a hand on each of Ella’s cheeks and gently turned her to look into her eyes, “More than life itself, Princess.” She spoke softly, but there was a comforting caress in every word.

 

“Oh Jana…” Ella’s voice cracked with emotion and tears pooled in her eyes. She couldn’t hold back any more! The smaller human all but jumped into the genie’s arms, kissing her and holding as tight as her lithe arms could.

 

Jana happily accepted the kiss and smiled when they broke apart. “I take it this means we’re together now?”

 

“I… I think we are!” Ella held herself tight to her now confirmed lover, fighting not to cry happy tears.

 

“Wonderful!” Jana snuggled back against the smaller girl, planting little kisses all over her. “This calls for a special treat. I’ll make you whatever you want for breakfast. You must be hungry, after all, last night we skipped dinner and went right for dessert.”

 

Ella turned as red as Jana’s hair and hid her face in the bigger girl’s chest, “Oh gods! Don’t say things like that!”

 

“Sorry, but if you keep blushing that cutely, I’m afraid I’m required by girlfriend law to keep embarrassing you!” Jana chuckled and tickled Ella’s sides just to make her laugh and squirm. A moment later the genie surprised her by lifting the girl up from the bed.

 

“EEP! What are you doing!?”

 

“Taking you down to breakfast of course! A princess like you doesn’t need to walk when you have a knight to carry you!” She stood up from the bed, bridal carrying Ella out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

 

“This girl is going to kill me!!!!” Ella whimpered to herself, a blushing gay mess, clinging to the genie for support. It wasn’t long before she was gently set down in one of the chairs at the kitchen table. “Thank you…” playfully slapped Jana’s arm, “That’s for scaring me!” She kissed the taller girl on the cheek “And that is for being so sweet!”

 

Jana chuckled, kissing Ella back on both cheeks. “You deserve every moment of it cutie. Now what can I make for you?”

 

“Gods I don’t know… How about some french toast?”

 

“You got it Ellie!” Jana waved a hand in the air to get the breakfast prep started, magically doing things like getting out the ingredients and starting the coffee maker, but then proceeded to fix the food by hand, enjoying the personal touch. “Hey hun, can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure, angel.” Ella’s cheeks went pink as she tested the pet name. It felt so nice to say it. 

 

“I’ve noticed that you always say gods, not God. Any particular reason?” In moments she had the french toast and several slices of bacon frying on the stove.

 

“Oh… No, no particular reason. You say it, I started to around you… It might have something to do with the fact my mom told me for years that their God hated me. Maybe… Do you think you could teach me more about your gods? Maybe your religion would treat me better.” She spoke sheepishly, but sincerely. 

 

“Oh I can understand that. Don’t worry about your parents’ capital G God. Nothing people like Karen say about religion is remotely true… For a number of reasons. I’d be more than happy to teach you about Odin and the rest any time hun! They’re an interesting bunch.” With a final flourish and a small snap of her fingers she tried to hide from Ella, Jana had a platter of food set with crispy bacon, fresh coffee, and french toast with nutella and strawberries.

 

“Thanks sweetie! That was fast.” She paused and smiled mischievously, “How much of this was you, and how much was the magic?”

 

Jana sighed and deflated a little, “Eh, half and half.” She admitted, showing her own plate of food that had all torn pieces of bread and burnt bacon. “I need a little more practice.”

 

“Don’t worry Jana, it still looks delicious.” She kissed Jana and stole a slice of burnt bacon,

 

“Thanks Ellie.” Jana chuckled, seeing the theft but not bothering to stop her. “I like doing things without magic, but I’m not very good without it.”

 

“... Serious question hun.” Ella said after a thoughtful swig of coffee, “Once I free you, would you still have magic, or would you be human?”

 

The genie dropped her coffee mug in surprise at the question, moving quickly, her magic caught both liquid and mug before either hit the ground. “I… I’ve never thought of that actually… I suppose I’d be human. I’d have a lot to learn to do on my own before then…” she paused for a moment deep in thought before shaking her head and smiling, “Still, we have a lot of wishes to use before we have to think about that. 15 wishes is a long time to perfect using a stove.”

 

“15!?” Ella cried out, “Yesterday it was only 9!”

 

Jana smiled a little mischievously, “Well… let’s just say you did a lot of… selfless things for my benefit last night sweetie. Let me tell you, you earned every one of those wishes!” 

 

Ella blushed again, trying to distract from it by eating the provided food. It was all delicious, but she did notice something that Jana had said the day before; the magically augmented food wasn’t as good as the homemade. The difference in taste between the burnt homemade bacon and the perfect slices was slight… but still noticeable. Just a little less satisfying. Still delicious, but the flavor seemed slightly muted, and not as filling. Great for a day or a few meals, but she could see how it would get frustrating over time.

 

“Now. What are our plans for today?” Jana asked with a mouthful of toast and berries. “You let me have free reign yesterday. So today we can do anything you want.”

 

“Free reign in a house of my own…” Ella couldn’t help but feel very happy about that idea. “Well I could maybe start a new painting… but that’s not something to do together… how would you feel about a fashion show? There are so many cute outfits I’ve always wanted to try!” Now she didn’t have to try and time a clothing order for times her parents were away. Should could wear all girls clothes all the time now if she felt like it!

 

“That sounds fun!” Jana smiled, getting an idea. She snapped her fingers and was back in the maids outfit she had been wearing when they met. “I can help you get dressed whenever you are ready, mistress!” Jana gave a little curtsy, smiling at her girlfriend.

 

“Is there anything you can do that doesn’t make me blush!” Ella cried out cheeks pink. It wasn’t fair! Jana looked so perfect in everything!

 

“Not sure, I haven’t tried everything yet.” Jana winked and blew a kiss. She magiced the empty dishes into the dishwasher and led Ella upstairs to the master bedroom and a massive walk in closet. Just as Ella was starting to wonder if Jana was teasing her again by swaying her hips as she walked in front of her, Ella was taken in by the sheer number of outfits available to her; everything from ball gowns to lingerie!

 

 “Oh gods… I want to try them all on!” She ran over and grabbed the most effeminate dress on the rack, a bright pink princess dress with frilly lace, and tried to pull it over her head as soon as it was off the hanger.

 

“Easy hun! Easy!” Jana rushed over, fighting not to laugh when she saw Ella was trying to push her head out of a hole for a sleeve. “I know you’re eager but if you aren’t more gentle you’ll tear the dress. Here.” Once Ella was holding still, Jana helped pull her head out the proper place and straighten the body of the outfit. “There we go! Much better! Give me a twirl, cutie!”

 

Ella ran to the full body mirror and felt the core of her being swell with joy seeing herself in the dress. She obliged Jana’s request, spinning around just to feel the fabric spin with her. “This is wonderful!” Ella said with a huge smile, “I could spend all day in this!” She hummed softly and looked at herself in the mirror, sad to feel her joy lessen as her brain focused on little details like her wide shoulders or flat chest that would make it harder to pass as a girl no matter how pretty the dress was.

 

“What ho, malady!” Ella turned when Jana called out to find her new girlfriend was dressed in full plate mail, with a sword on her hip, a helmet under her arm and her hair free and loose down her back. “Fair princess! How may this lowly knight serve thee?” Jana asked with a bow.

 

“How the hell did you put that on so quick?” Ella asked, stunned out of her mild dysphoria.

 

“Magic!” Jana had returned to her normal speaking pattern. “Not a fan of the armor? What if I go more authentic?” She snapped her fingers and now she stood in a blue cloth dress adorned with simple gold ornaments and brooches with her hair in a long tight braid and a long spear brandished in one hand. “Viking warrior companion? Or perhaps your captor?” 

 

Jana smiled, thinking of a new character for herself. She deepened her voice a little and moved closer to Ella “A pretty young thing like you is worth more than all the gold in this castle. Maybe you’re the prize I’ll take away with me…”

 

Ella couldn’t deny that this would be a really hot roleplay… However, Ella couldn’t stop herself from asking a dumb question, “No helmet?”

 

Jana froze and sighed, dropping the spear to the ground. “No Ella, we didn’t all have helmets… and none of them had horns!”

 

“Oh I knew that.” Ella was surprised how upset Jana sounded about the helmet. “The horns on the helmet thing was because helmets and drinking horns were found together and the anthropologist assumed they went together, right?”

 

Jana let out a sigh of relief, “Yes that’s it exactly! I’m so glad I didn’t have to explain that to you… sorry, those dang horns are a tender spot for me. It makes my people look so ridiculous! It’d be like if they made a movie about the American revolutionary war and all the generals were wearing soda drink hats!”

 

“... When you put it that way, it does take away the Viking intimidation factor a lot.”

 

“You see!” She took a deep breath, “maybe I should save this outfit for another time…”

 

Ella blushed, remembering the stories Lupa and Markus had said, “I heard you used to be a pirate… I’d love to see that outfit. Wouldn’t even need to change this… character very much.”

 

“Now you’re thinking!” Jana laughed and snapped her fingers again. Now she stood in trousers and boots, a shirt with a barely laced up front teasing Ella with cleavage, a cutlass on her hip and her hair covered with a bandanna. “Prepare to be boarded lass!” She said with a wink.

 

“Oh gods you look amazing in everything! I…” Ella paused, looking a bit closer, “Wait, did you make yourself taller too?”

 

The genie smiled sheepishly, “Just a little.”

 

“Oh you are so lucky!” She huffed a little, looking back at the mirror, her eyes once again were drawn to her flaws. “I wish I could do that...” she perked up at the idea. “You know what, why not! Jana, I wish I could change my form any way I want!”

 

Jana was surprised but smiled and nodded her head in approval. “Shape shifting? Now that’s a fun wish!” She snapped her fingers and Ella felt something invisible surge over her body like a powerful wind, “There you go princess. All you have to do is think of the change you want and snap your fingers and boom! You can be anything you want to be.” The genie took a seat, curious to watch her girlfriend test out this new power.

 

Ella was excited to try out a little magic of her own. “Let’s start with something small to test this out…” she snapped her fingers and watched in the mirror as her black hair grew longer and got new red highlights. “It works!” She cried out excitedly. She paused mid outburst and snapped again. “Testing?” Her voice was now higher and smoother, much more overtly female. “This is so cool!!!”

 

“Love the hair Ellie!” Jana called in support.

 

Ella ran her fingers through the hair and smiled “I always wanted to get a little color in it! Now… let’s try a few bigger changes!” Snap! Her body hair was gone and her eyebrows thinned. Snap! The line of her cheekbones and chin were softened while gentle makeup had been applied to her face. Snap! Her hands and feet were made a bit smaller and more delicate, each nail quickly painted a soft pink. Snap! Snap! Snap!

 

Jana’s jaw dropped at the last few changes. Ella had chosen to fill out her dress nicely with perky c cup breasts, a cute butt and a gentle hourglass figure. “What do you think sweetie? Do I look like a real princess now?” Ella asked, radiant with confidence in her perfect body, just the way she had always imagined it!

 

“Oh darling, you were always a princess to me! Always adorable and pretty, but if this new look makes you more happy with who you are, then I can only say you are even more beautiful!”

 

Ella beamed at her lover. She did feel truly beautiful, and what’s more, for the first time in years she felt right! “Thank you so much sweetie!” She blew Jana a kiss and bowed with a curtsy. “Hmm… But I can do a lot more with these powers than just give me a makeover.” She paused in thought, trying to think of something she could do to get back at her partner for making her blush so badly and so often. She smiled, getting an idea.

 

“What do you think of this?” She snapped her fingers and she had been transported out of her princess dress. She now stood seemingly naked before Jana; hair bright red, eyes gold, skin a deep blue, and her frame all curves. A favorite of geeks everywhere.

 

“Oh gods!” Jana covered her face, cheeks blushing just as hard as Ella had hoped “Mystique! You can’t just blindside a lesbian with Mystique!”

 

Ella laughed, lightly feeling up her own body, “I know what you mean. Still no regrets! Didn’t know if I could change my clothes too… Let’s try another one!” Ella snapped her fingers and in an instant she was a young elf girl with long blonde hair, a pretty but simple dress and a heart warming smile, “Who am I now Janny?”

 

“Skyward Sword Zelda? Very pretty. Points for taste, best Princess Zelda till Breath of the Wild.” The genie nodded her approval.

 

“Next one is easy but I have to try it.” Another snap, and this time Jana had to look around to find where Ella had gone.

 

“Up here!” a small voice called. Jana looked up to see a tiny fairy in a green dress, flying around the ceiling. “Having wings is amazing!”

 

“Tinkerbell! Classic!” she laughed and clapped till Ella landed on top of the stool she had stood on to model not long before.

 

“So I know I can do non-human transformations.” Her squeaky voice commented. “One more test run…” Snap! Where the fairy had stood now sat a tiny fluff ball of a black bunny with huge eyes and a pink bow tied around her neck. 

 

“Oh gods!” Jana squealed out, getting down to have a better look at the little bundle of fuzz. “How do you keep finding ways to get even cuter?”

 

“Just a gift I suppose.” Ella said, but was surprised that her voice came out as little squeaks, unintelligible to Jana. “Huh… That’s a surprise.” She squeaked, hopping down from the stool and jumping around the room a bit just for fun before sitting up and looking around. 

 

“Everything seems so strange so huge… Maybe that’s enough of this for now.” She went to snap her fingers, but nothing happened. She tried again but she remained a rabbit. She looked at her little rabbit paws and came to the horrified realization that without thumbs she couldn’t snap!

 

“Oh gods! Am I stuck like this?! Jana! Jana help! Code red! Emergency!” She hopped over to her now humongous girlfriend and began pawing at her pants leg.

 

Of course since Jana couldn’t speak bunny, all she saw was a happy little bun-bun hopping around the room and squeaking excitedly. She smiled down at her transformed girlfriend. “Aww! Does someone want to be held?”

 

“What? No! I need help! Listen to me you… you… EEP!” As she struggled to find a way to call her girlfriend an idiot that wasn’t too hurtful to her feelings. Magical dingbat, maybe?

 

She found herself being picked off the ground and snuggled to the genie’s chest… In all honesty, being cuddled and pet by a giant woman, resting on breasts as big as she was… Ella probably could have stayed in that position happily for hours if she hadn’t been afraid to be stuck like this. 

 

She hated herself for ruining the moment, but she squirmed and struggled out of Jana’s grip and jumped down to the ground. She tried waving her stubby rabbit arms in the air and squeaking “No! I don’t want cuddles! I need help! SOS! Mayday!”

 

“What’s wrong sweetie?...” asked Jana. “Oh! Do you want to play with someone your size? I can do that!” 

 

Before Ella could squeak out a “NO!” Jana snapped her own fingers and turned into a slightly larger bunny with red fur to match her hair. “There we go! Now, what sort of hijinks should we get up to?”

 

“Jana you beautiful dolt! Now we’re both stuck!” Ella cried out, hopping over to the rabbit and shaking her by the shoulders. “I’ve been trying to tell you! I can’t change back because I can’t snap my fingers!” She seemed close to tears, her huge expressive bunny eyes looking painfully sad as she held up her paw, “I don’t have any fingers! And now we’re both stuck like this because you don’t have fingers either!” 

 

Jana was thrown off by the torrent of sadness and frustration that Ella was letting out. This wasn’t nearly as cute as she had thought it would be. Having realized her mistake she wrapped her front legs around the little black bunny. “Hey, it’s ok! It’s ok! We’re not stuck. I can fix this.” She bumped her muzzle against Ella, in a bunny approximation of a kiss and took a step back. 

 

She clapped her forepaws together and in an instant they were both human and full size. “I am so sorry, Ellie! I should have realized something was wrong! We can tweak your magic so it doesn’t happen again. Are you ok?”

 

“Yeah I…” Ella was blushing a deep red, “I’m ok but… did you have to turn us back in these outfits!?” 

 

Jana looked down as if just now realizing what she was wearing. They were both dressed as playboy bunny girls, right down to the cottontail, ears and fishnet stockings. “Huh…” she struck a pose, extending her leg in the mirror. “You know I didn’t mean to put these on… But I have to say, we both look great in them!”

 

Once over her initial embarrassment, Ella had to admit a strange confidence in an outfit like this. “It does look cute and sexy all at once…” She pulled off the bunny ear headband, “Still after being a rabbit it feels kinda inappropriate…” She was only half joking, it did feel odd to see herself as a sexy bunny girl after being an actual bunny. “Maybe I could try a cat girl later and see if that feels more natural.” 

 

“Oh I would love to see that.” Jana chuckled, snapping her fingers and returning her clothes to normal pajamas. “Maybe that’s enough excitement in here for a bit. What do you want to do next bun-bun?”

 

Ella blushed, sure that bun-bun was a pet name that would probably haunt her for years after today… And she kinda liked the sound of that. “Well… i have one more transformation I want to try. But I think it’d be better to do it in the pool. Fancy a swim or a little sun bathing?” 

 

“Sounds like a good time to me.” Jana selected a bikini for herself from the clothing rack and went to grab Ella’s one piece the fairies had given her.

 

“No dear, not that one today.” Ella tried to sound confident, but her voice still cracked a little. “I think I need a two piece for what I’m thinking. Besides… I do want to see how I look after my changes… Maybe a bikini top and board shorts for now.”

 

Jana nodded her approval and grabbed the suit for her. “No bikini bottoms yet?” She asked, stripping out of her PJs and pulling on her own suit, not bothering at all to hide her naked body from her girlfriend. Since they both knew she could change magically without effort, this felt like a clear power move to tease Ella. 

 

“Not yet,” She agreed with a blush. Not wanting to be outdone, she too began stripping, but turned away from Jana since she didn’t have as robust confidence as the genie. “I haven’t… fully transitioned my body just yet. I figured I’d save that… final change for later… You know… figure out how everything works.” She was now blushing even harder at her own subject of conversation.

 

Jana smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. Holding her hand, she led the human out of their changing room. “There’s no need to rush anything if you aren’t ready sweetie. It’s your body, and it’s your magic. You can move at whatever pace you want. Just know I’m here to help any way I can.”

 

“Thanks Jana…” Ella smiled and paused for a moment in the stairwell to kiss the genie. What had she done to deserve a partner as wonderful as this?”

 

They were at the door to the backyard in moments. Ella hesitated before stepping outside and wasn’t sure if the hesitation was about her last transformation plan, or just concern over who might see her in a bikini the first time and what they would say. “Do you think the neighbors can see us from the pool?”

 

Jana shook her head. “Nice high fences. That and I know that the only house that can see over it is unoccupied. We’re fine sweetie. Just you and me.” She opened the sliding door and led Ella outside. She kissed Ella on the cheek and ran for the pool “Catch me if you can!” She called out, running for the pool and jumping into the deep end with a cannon ball. 

 

“Alright… here we go…” Ella walked to  the pool and climbed in by the stairs. Once waist deep she took a deep breath and snapped her fingers. She staggered for a moment, losing her footing. However when she looked down, she saw she had not only lost her footing, but her feet, replaced with a silver blue mermaid’s tail! “THIS IS SO COOL!”  She squealed, flipping her tail to propel her through the water, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. 

 

Jana was laughing at her enthusiasm. “I thought that’s what you were planning.” She saw Ella preparing to dive, “No wait!” But too late. Ella had jumped up into the air and dived down below the water. She swam happily below the surface for about a second before her face became pained and she struggled and flailed to get back to the surface. Worried for her safety, Jana teleported her out of the water and onto a deck chair with a small splash as some water taken with her hit the ground. The genie rushed over to make sure she was breathing and was relieved to see her hacking up the pool water. “Now who’s the dolt!” Jana said once she was sure Ella was ok. “You can’t just give yourself a fishtail and expect to breath underwater! You need gills and a different system of lungs for that!”

 

Ella groaned, feeling like an idiot for having missed that. Jana continued, “Besides you wouldn’t want to breathe pool water anyways. All those chemicals right into your lungs? Not a good idea.”

 

“Right… Stupid… I should have realized…” She muttered with one more cough.

 

“Hey, it’s ok.” Jana said gently, stroking Ella’s hair. “You’re not the first girl to make that mistake, believe me. Can’t blame you. You’ve never seen a real mermaid to know what they need to survive.”

 

Ella was broken out of her pity party. “Real mermaid… There are real mermaids!?”

 

“Of course there are real mermaids cutie. Well, merfolk is the gender inclusive term for the species. After meeting a genie, werewolves and fairies I’m surprised that you still think anything is fictional.” That was a good point.

 

“So… does that mean I could meet actual mermaids! Do you know them?” Ella could barely contain her growing excitement. 

 

“Of course you can meet them. I don’t know all of them of course… But they do live a long time… I might still have a few friends down there to show us around… What do you say Ella, Do we have our next road trip planned out?”

 

Ella couldn’t say yes fast enough.

 

56