” But wishes are only granted in fairy tales”
50 6 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They say one should be careful about what they wish for 

to think the day will come to her.

 

it's not like i did it because i dislike her, dislike it's a strong word to describe my feelings. t's just that i am not fond of what she did recently, to think about what I wished would be granted, but... isn't this the complete opposite?. She is like... like a completely different person. A week ago I heard a rumor about my sister. It's sad to say that it's not strange, well my sister sometimes too possessive if its about him. After all, my sister really loved him. But what she did to get rid of "the pest" my sister used to say, insulting daughters ranging from dukes to barons, just for a simple greeting and having any conversations. My sister insisted that they are trying to take him from her. I am not proud to say, she even pushed that girl to the lake.

Well, it's probably my sister has a divine blessing or papa just likes to spoil her. since mama left us, she always gets away with it!!! . And don't blame me for not doing everything in my power to protect her. But now, the has crossed the line!!. Now, she needs to stop!! 

When I have the courage to say this, she always shows me a puppy face and starts crying. And in the end, just like everyone else I always forgive her. So I don't have any choice when i heard a legend about a wishing well. I know this sounds laughable, but the little part inside of me that always believes in a miracle says it's not hurt to try, so i prayed so hard that my sister will turn into a goody-two-shoes, but ...but..

 
is this what I really want??
 
Is it really my fault that we are in this situation right now?
 
Now here, I saw my sister do something that will never cross my mind in my entire life. I know she looks a little bit odd since this morning. No, more like since that day.
 
Is it amnesia?  Or is it something else? 

 

"hmm. ehem ehem dear sis, I know you are a bit upset with him, but is it really necessary?" 

 

She doesn't listen to me, aahh and she does not even stop moving to collect everything. Painting, books, shoes, even dress that man give to her, she put everything in the boxes with a big bold letter DONATION on the side of the box.

 

"Is there something else? Besides all of this junk?" 

 

" eehhhh!!! junk, but sis they are.... they are... Your treasure isn't it?"

 

"It's garbage now, is there anything else Bellis? "

 

" aah, probably the necklace he gave you for your birthday" 

 

"I see, Yuna can you come here "

Not long after my sister called,  the door beside her bed opens and comes, Yuna my sister personal's maid, she wore a black dress and with a white apron, and a hairband she wears on her head.

 

" yes my lady, may I help you?"

 

"Take all of those boxes and give them to the orphaned, and the necklace just sell them and give me the money. Make sure you sell it for high price. Can you do that for me?"

 

" yes my lady, should I tell them is it from my lady?" 

 

" no need for that, and try to make sure no one finds out you give all of this"

 

" eh sis, why would you do that??"

 

" it's too trouble,and Yuna,  asks another maid to help you also" 

 

" considerate it done my lady, excuse me" 

 

" but sister are you....  sure, It's just you've been taking care all of that for so long, you even so proud of it. aah are you got a fever?? Ah is it because that woman? I knew it... Sister, don't worry. I will talk to her, after all, she knows he is your fiance, how can she doesn't know her place!!! A commoner like her!! Disgraceful!" 

 

" Bellis what are you babbling about... And who is this woman you are talking about? and please don't insult someone just because they are commoner, we are all the same" 

 

 

Aahh I think my dear sister already lost her mind.

 

" But sister, we talked about her,  that woman lily celandine, she knows.... she knows that your highness is your fiance and how can she dance with him a whole night!!  And it was at night when he should announce your engagement sister. Ugh, I wish I can slap her!!" 

 

" hmm I see, I see. Its good thing isn't it?" my sister said while she looking at the mirror

 

" sister!!! What do you mean a good thing? And that man how can he said to postpone the announcement!" 

 

i don't understand with my sister thinking, usually she will throw a tantrum in this situation.

 

" exactly its a good thing, because I,  Zinnia Halstead am too young to get married, but more that I am not interested with that two-timing cheating bastard, well I must say I am an eagle that will soars trough the sky and that pompous bastard will shackle me down, alright .. Then Bellis, I decide now I am not going to marry!!" 

...

....

....

My sister that, who fell in love with the crown prince since she is nothing but little girl.

My sister that tried everything she could to be a good wife.

My sister that harboured feeling for that man for years.

Now in a matter of days since my wish, she claimed with the eyes full determination that she will not marry.

Aahh I think when I asked to change my twin sister into a good person, the divine being changed my sister's soul with someone else instead.

 

 
0