Chapter 1
825 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 A soul that flies erratically, has no purpose, and is torn to shreds because of travel between spaces. The soul is rejected by heaven or hell, cannot be reincarnated because God does not welcome the poor soul in their world, forcing the soul to continue to wander across from dimension to another dimension.

 Initially the soul was so strong that even the gods could envy him. But because of the constant long journey the soul is destroyed little by little waiting to disappear.

 When the poor soul falls into misery. without him knowing a brilliant future is open for him.

 ~

 Once upon a time a very big battle had happened. The battle involved two mysterious gods who were known to have enormous power that even for the other gods it was almost impossible to achieve. The battle was so extraordinary that it even destroyed many of the worlds nearby. The battle continued for 10 million years. For the gods 10 million years is a short time. But for the life that lives in the worlds affected by the battle between the gods, it is a misery for them at that time, which ultimately leads to the destruction of these worlds. The battle ended after millions of years, which ended with a bigbang explosion that reached a range of 13 billion light-years, and killed many lives whether it was an unfortunate world or even other gods who tried to survive. Even without the other gods knowing, the two mysterious gods have also perished. Of course they won't die from the big bang explosion. But that is if they are in their best condition. And that alone would cause the two mysterious gods to be seriously injured, moreover both of them had been injured and exhausted from their battle. That situation caused their death.

 It is not known what caused the big battle. Why the two mysterious gods fought to kill, even if it caused their own death.

 Because of the bigbang explosion a very large universe was formed. The universe cannot be approached by other gods because of the very high concentration of divine energy. If a deity forced entry or tried to absorb the energy, it would cause their death. Why? If you ask questions. The reason is because the divine energy has been contaminated by the energy of death. This death energy is created because of the many deaths that have been caused by the battle. Fortunately the energy is suppressed by the divine energy that has been scattered all this time, and in the end creates a new energy that is very dangerous. 

 The energy surrounding the universe, isolates it from other universes. The universe continues to evolve without the intervention of a god causing the world to develop at a relatively slow pace. Miraculously this world can continue to survive even without the deity guarding it.

~

 Countless times that poor soul had been traveling, Countless damage he had received. At this time all the poor soul wants is only for this to end quickly. The pain he received from the damage to his soul was so irresistible that he almost went insane. But he stays, he waits for the moment when he can escape the misery he feels.

...

 At one time all the pain that I had felt gradually disappeared with my consciousness which gradually weakened. But when I intend to go to my eternal sleep, something catches my attention. It was a ball of light that shined so brightly, from here alone I could feel the warmth emitted by it. "If possible I really want to rest in the orb", that's what I first thought of when I looked at the orb. 

Then after a while I finally realized something else. The ball of light is surrounded by something else. It was a strange blood-red streak of light surrounding it. The streaks of light look like they are trapping the orb. When I tried to reach the lines of light hoping to get past them and reach the orbs of light that shone brightly, suddenly an unbearable pain came throughout my soul, making me jump backwards from the streaks of light. But I don't want to give up. 'At least I want to rest in a warm and comfortable place,' that thought made me never give up.

 I rushed to the red light lines, although the unbearable pain that I felt made me want to give up, I kept on hoping that it would be replaced by warmth. It is unknown how long this has all happened. But suddenly all the pain I felt gradually disappeared and was replaced by warmth, and when I returned my focus, what was right in front of me right now was a ball of light that emitted warmth that felt very comfortable. I hurriedly grabbed the orb, afraid it would disappear. It was then that the warmth that I had never felt before enveloped me, it made me feel unspeakable comfort, making me want to sleep here forever.

 Little by little my consciousness faded. The only thing I saw before I fell asleep was a strange screen that I hadn't noticed before floating right in front of me.

achievement achieved

 to be able to unite consciousness with a high concentration of energy and restore damage to the soul.

you have earned the title [One With Energy]

24