Chapter 2
1.3k 11 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 It is unknown how much time has passed, the consciousness that was lost has recovered, signaling the beginning of a new story. 

~

 Opening my eyes the first thing I found was a starry night sky illuminated by beautiful moonlight. A look of confusion was clearly seen on my face at this time. Why? That's because I should have died. but, why I can clearly see the view of the sky that should only exist at night. Is this what is meant by an eternal dream? Or have I come back to life? I am clearly very confused about my current situation. Deciding to look for more information, I then sat down and focused to look around. And from what I checked, I might be in a dark alley that only relies on the moon for lighting.

 Still unable to understand the situation I was facing, I decided to look for more information. Lower my gaze. I decided to check if something was wrong with my body.

 . . . . . 

"Eh !!" I was astonished at what I saw, and I was also a little surprised by the sound I made. Because, what I heard was not the hoarse voice I had but a high-pitched voice that I had never heard. And also my current appearance is not the thin, pale boy I know. But that is the appearance of a girl with a height of about 140 cm, even though I still have a pale body color but I have a healthy body shape. Decided to check other parts of my body. I find that my hair is currently as white as snow with knee-length length. I could not believe what I found. Calm my mind. I decided to throw the matter later. Because, the most important thing right now is to find out where I am. Looking around. I found something. something that is impossible that you can find. Because, what I found was a strange screen that usually only exists in rpg games. "Who knows maybe it has certain information" was the first thing I thought of. Decided to believe it. I focused my attention on it 

achievement achieved

to be able to unite consciousness with a high concentration of energy and restore damage to the soul.

you have earned the title [One with energy]

Achievement achieved
To be able to become one with the energy that moves the universe

Class [Administrator] unlocked Subclass [Main system] unlocked

Do you want to implement the [Administrator] class and the [Main System] subclass?
Y / N

Once again I was confused by what I saw. [Administrator]? Isn't that something that should be in a rpg game? And for [Main System] I don't know much about it. After thinking about it for a while I decided to accept it. Because I have a good feeling about this. Decided to trust my hunch.

 I answered "Yes"


Are you sure you want to specify the [Administrator] class and the [Main System] subclass

classes and subclasses that have been set cannot be changed in the future

Y / N

"Yes"

[Administrator] has been set as a class
[Main System] has been set as a subclass


 After setting classes and subclasses. I decided to find a way out of this dark alley. "Oh before that I have to use something to cover my body" yep right, there isn't anything covering my body. So I decided to find some kind of cloth to cover my body.

... 

 "There it is!" After what I thought was almost half an hour I went around in a dark alley. I found a black cloth that should be enough to cover my body. I also found what looked like an exit from the alley. 

 Take it and wear it. I walked towards the exit.

~

 One time a very large universe formed. This universe is filled with planets and stars. This universe is moved and sustained by a mysterious energy that is very strong. Even so, no one had ever been able to control it, making it one of the strongest energies. This mysterious energy re-creates a weaker energy and is circulated throughout the world throughout the universe.

 It was intended to defend these worlds

 The World named Rythm is one of the worlds in this universe. Rythm is one of the small worlds on the edge of this universe. That makes it easier for the world's population to explore it. The world also has certain dangers in it. Like, magical beast, monsters, and dragons. Make the population in that world is relatively small.

 After thousands of years the inhabitants of the world of Rythm managed to find a magic stone contained in the body of magical beast, and monsters. Which they later called the magic core. This magic core stores a number of concentrations of energy which if released can create a certain magic depending on its size and color. The bigger the size the higher the concentration of energy in it. Red can manipulate fire. Green can manipulate wind. Yellow can manipulate earth. Blue can manipulate water. And purple can manipulate lightning.

 Magic stones continue to be developed for millions of years which eventually creates a variety of technologies that facilitate the lives of the world's population.

~

 Somewhere in the world of Rythm there is a small, peaceful city. All residents in the city live happily. The city is adjacent to a forest that is said to be very dangerous. But even so the danger lies deep in the forest leaving the edge of the forest with weaker animals and beasts. As well as herbs, fruit, and rich plant growth. Make this small city an ideal place to live a happy life. But they did not know about the disaster that would befall them. The disaster that had been sleeping so far. Wake up from a deep sleep. And will bring disaster around it once more.

...

 A sunny morning signifies the start of a new day. City residents of Xenom are preparing ingredients to open a shop. Housewives are preparing breakfast for the family. And for the head of the family, they are preparing to work. On a new day everyone is preparing their needs to start anew in the morning. But they did not know that this day would also be the end of their lives.

...

 Deep in the forest. A disaster that has been sleeping for a long time. Wake up from a long sleep. Indicates the end for the creatures around it. 

"RROAAAARRRR !!!!!" This creature who is always brings disaster around it. Known as DRAGON.

~

 Dragons are long-lived creatures, which can live for more than 1 million years. Dragons are superior beings who have very strong powers. Dragons are known as disaster carriers. because, they do whatever they want whether it's sleeping or destroying. But dragons that sleep too long are also very dangerous. Because dragons will be very hungry after their long sleep. At that time the dragon will become very fierce and will eat everything in front of it. To satisfy their hunger.

...

 Once upon a time a dragon that had caused many misfortune woke up from a long sleep with unbearable hunger. Out of his resting place he slaughtered all the beast, monsters, magical beast and other living things to satisfy his hunger. He continues to eat regardless of how much he eats. All he felt right now was that unbearable hunger made him lose his mind. His arrival made all the creatures in the forest run away from him. Create a swarm of beast, monster, magical beast and the dragons who is chasing them. This mob continued to run toward the city of Xenom.

...

On a sunny day in the city of Xenom. City residents are doing their respective activities. But it all ended when suddenly an earthquake occurred which was followed by a mob of monsters and beasts that broke through the city. Kill people on the street. It was also followed by a fierce roar from a dragon that headed towards the city leaving destruction behind it. Hordes of monsters and dragons caused the city that was once filled with happiness to become a city filled with despair. After that day the city was completely destroyed and filled with beasts, monsters and undead.

 People from other cities who came to investigate the conditions of the city never returned. This place that was once filled with happiness, from then on is called by people as a Dungeon of Xenom.

for those who have ideas for names that fit the main character, please comment below

26