How it all started
605 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One day, deku was walking along the corridor of UA high school when suddenly, a black hole appeared in front of him. "I wonder what is in this black hole?" deku said stupidly, walking into the black hole. 

"Hello deku!" said deku. "welcome to the dekuverse!" said deku. "In this universe," said deku "everyone is deku!" said deku. Deku was confused, so he decided to go around and ask everyone what was happening. 

The first deku that deku went and talked too was very friendly. "Hello main-deku, i am friendly-deku. It is nice to meet you!" said friendly-deku. 

"i don't understand this world" said main-deku. "explain plz"

"Firstly, you must understand that every person here is a different form of you. Each one is deku but each one is slightly different. Let me go through the class.

"I am friendly-deku, and you are main-deku. That one in the corner is shy-deku and the one raping him is lust-deku. The one at the front of the class is teacher-deku and the one punching him is vilan-deku. That's omega-deku and thats female deku. Thats old-deku, he is pretty old ngl. British-deku is the one sitting on table-deku. Table-deku is literally just a table with greenhair. The 12th and last deku is op-deku. He is totally op and is honestly a bit broken"

Main-deku looked around as the mess that was this class-room. Why the hell was he sent to this world where there were so many dekus? And they all had long, green hair!

"hey". Main-deku jumped. Lust-deku had somehow snuck up behind main-deku without him noticing. "you wanna know how to spend your time here?" he said

Main-deku backed away slowly. "no?" he said

Lust-deku smirked. "Every deku here likes you. And you like everyone here. I know you do. Becuase your deku! Take advantage of this. Have some fun. Go date... yourself"

Main-deku guessed he had no choice but to do as lust-deku had said. After all, omega-deku had already caught his eye...

14