Baby-Deku
116 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the unfortunate demise of female-deku, main-deku had no choice but to be gay. It wasn't preferable, but it was better than nothing. Firstly, he had to make up with op-deku again, so he can continue living in his house. 

"Hey op-deku, lets date cause im gay again" main-deku announced

"No thanks, im already dating british-deku" said op-deku

"hello, i am british-deku and i like generic british things, like cups of tea" british-deku said. 

This formal conversation was rudely interrupted by loud moaning from across the classroom. It appears that pregnate-deku is giving birth to baby-deku.  

"Err, pregnate-deku, why are you giving birth? You have been pregnate for about 2 months" asked main-deku

"I just wanted to get it over with to be honest. My child was going to be mentally disabled whatever i did" moaned pregnate-deku. 

Then baby-deku was born. Baby-deku had long, green hair. Slave-deku placed helped pregnate-deku and baby-deku get ready for class. Main-deku was a bit confused why baby-deku was joining into a high-school class, but didn't question it. 

"UWU UWU UWU UWU UWWWWWUUUUU" screamed villan-deku, running over to baby-deku. "This baby is so cute and uwuable, let me have it plz!" VIllan-deku, still uwuing ran off with baby-deku. 

"no, not my child that i cared so dearly for" said not-pregnate-deku flatly. "go save it main-deku"

Main-deku then proceeded to chase the uwuing villan down the street carrying baby-deku. "VILLAN-DEKU!!" he yelled "Where do you think you are going with my next boyfriend??"

"HAHAHHA, your boyfriend is mine now, deku-noob." villan-deku said villainously. Villan-deku proceeded to run off uwuing to his new, baby-deku boyfriend. "Also isn't he your son? Thats a bit weird ngl."

When main-deku arrived back at the classroom, he was promptly greeted with the sight of sucidal-deku. "I have spent a whole month carrying around that retard and now another retard has run off with him. I will now commit suicide" Sucidal-deku then ran straight for the window and jumped out. Unfortunately for sucidal-deku, it was only ground floor.

3