Chapter 126: Onsen (Part 1)
836 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 127 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Not really a whole lot happens for the rest of this week, so I’ll simply give you the highlights of most of it.

[Tuesday, August 20th]

Waking up shortly before 6:00, I wake Chinatsu with a kiss and then wake Miyuki. After we gather up our clothes for the day, we wake our sisters and head down to bathe.

We dress, style our hair and head into the kitchen to make breakfast. Sofi and Honoka basically run me out of the kitchen since they said they would make breakfast today, so Miyuki, Chinatsu and I sit on the couch and watch the morning news.

Mama, Dad and Chiaki come in a few minutes before breakfast is finished and we join them at the table. After we eat and clean up, Mama and Dad head off to their room so he can get ready for work and Mama can lay down for a little longer. We remain at the table having coffee and chatting when Sofi gets up and comes over to sit down in my lap.

She hugs me and whispers, “My turn.”

Unsure of what she means, I ask, “Your turn for what?”

She leans back, smiles, and replies, “For you to give me your nanites.”

I sigh. “Lil’ sis, if you had told me this when we were at TGR yesterday it would have been a heck of a lot easier. Whatever though. You know we can’t go to TGR today, Mama has forbidden me to go in on Tuesday and Thursdays.”

She shrugs. “I know, but we can do it the same way you did with Nee-chan.”

“Are you sure about this?” She nods. “Fine, whatever you want.”

She stands up, offers her hand, which I take. She helps me stand up, and then leads the way into the kitchen. I pull a paring knife out of the block and make a small cut on Sofi’s forearm just like I did with Honoka and then a slightly deeper cut on my palm. Covering the cut on her arm with my palm, I wait a few minutes until the cut has healed on my palm and I remove my hand from her arm.

“There, we’ll know if worked by tomorrow.”

Smiling, she hugs me and says, “Thank you, Sora-nee.”

“You’re welcome.”

She heads off to bandage the cut while I sit back down.

Miyuki leans over and quietly asks, “What was that was about?”

I kind of assumed she’d ask me about it after that, so I say, “Mii, you have to promise me that you’ll never tell anyone about this.”

Smiling at me, she replies, “Of course, you know I’d never tell anyone.”

I spend the next few minutes explaining about our nanites and what they do while she listens with a thoughtful expression.

I am, and then again, am not, surprised when she asks, “Are you going to give them to me too?”

“Mii, are you sure? I’m asking because you’ll never be able to go anywhere or do anything alone again. You’ll always have to have security around you. Listen to me, this isn’t something to decide on a whim. The only place we will ever have any privacy is in our house. We will never be able to go on dates with our boyfriends alone.” I pause for a moment and look at her with a sober expression. “I want you to seriously consider what I told you for a few days. Consider exactly what that will mean, not only for you, but for everyone in your life from now on. If you decide that you still want to do it, then we can.”

“Alright, Sora-nee. I’ll think about it, but I’m pretty sure I won’t change my mind.”

[Wednesday, Aug 21st]

Waking up shortly before 6:00, I wake Chinatsu and Miyuki. After we gather up our clothes for the day, we wake our sisters and head down to bathe. Checking Sofi, I find the cut on her arm has healed, so thankfully, we don’t have to try again. Now it’s just a matter of waiting to see what, if any, changes they make to her.

We dress, style our hair, then head into the kitchen where Sofi and I make breakfast.

Mama, Dad and Chiaki come in a few minutes before breakfast is finished and we join them at the table. After we eat and clean up, we head upstairs to finish getting ready.

We go to our appointments with Airi and go out for lunch. After dinner, Mama and Dad call us into the living room.

Once we are seated, Dad says, “Girls, we’re going to Ryokan Suihouen in Gero this weekend. I need to relax and this is a good way to do it. You can invite your boyfriends if you want. I reserved rooms for us, and we’ll each have our own. We’ll leave Friday morning and leave the resort to come back on Sunday morning.”

Of course, we’re all for it and we definitely want our boyfriends to come with us. So, we text them and have them ask their parents. They each call us back with the good news that they can go.

[Thursday, Aug 22nd]

Normal morning routine for us, until we’re dressing and I notice that Sofi’s breasts are bulging out of her bra. It seems the nanites have done their usual and made some changes to her; not only are her breasts bigger, but her hair is now long enough to reach below her butt.

“Looks like you need new underwear.”

“True. My bras are rather uncomfortable to wear now.”

“Okay. How about everything else? Do your clothes still fit?”

She nods. “Everything else still fits perfectly. It looks like the only things they changed are my boobs and hair.”

“Alright. We’ll go get you measured to be sure and get you some new underwear.”

“Sounds good to me.”

After we eat and clean up, we head upstairs to finish getting ready. I text Mr. Okami to pick us up, we collect everyone, and head out to meet him at the gate. He drives us over to Tokyo Solamachi where we head up to Sakura Lingerie.

Walking in we are greeted, and Sofi asks to be measured. We look around while she heads off with the clerk. We are looking at some really cute, if a bit sexy, bra and panty sets when Sofi comes back.

Honoka asks, “Well?”

“Like I thought, the only things they changed were my hair and boobs. I’m an 81C now.”

Grinning at her, Honoka says, “Kei’s really going to like that.”

Sofi chuckles. “I’m sure he will, but I’m more so looking forward to how much better it’ll make me look.”

We spend the next hour and a half or so picking out new underwear for her. Afterward, we eat lunch at McKing’s and then head back home.

Chinatsu and I spend some time with Ryu and then head back home at 8:30 since we have to get up early.

[Friday, Aug 23rd]

The alarm wakes us at 4:30. Yes, it’s very early, but it’s a long drive to Gero. After we take a quick shower, dress and eat breakfast, we load up in our SUV while Mama, Dad, and Chiaki ride in another and then we make the rounds to pick everyone up. Settling in for the long ride, we chat and play a few games to help pass the time. A few hours later, we finally arrive. Taking our bags from the SUV, we make our way inside to check in.

Once we get our key, Mama tells everyone to meet in the dining room for lunch at noon. Then we make our way to our rooms. Setting down our bags, we look around the suite Dad rented us and find that we have an open air bath as well. The three of us grin at each other and immediately strip down, Chinatsu and I put our hair up and then get in. Sighing in pleasure due to the comfortable heat, we snuggle against Ryu and relax.

We get out around 11:30, dry off and put on the yukatas we were provided. After Chinatsu and I straighten out our hair, we head for the dining room.

Lunch is simply delicious and comes to us over many courses. The appetizer is snow crab and apricot kelp in a sweet vinegar broth. Next is a dish of tofu, daikon radish salad with julienne carrots, red peppers in a garlic vinaigrette. The main course is nothing less than Gero Special Rice, grilled Hida Wagyu beef, and grilled vegetables.

While we eat, we discuss what to do this afternoon and decide to take a guided tour of Gero’s temples and shrines. So, after we eat, we head back to our rooms to change into something comfortable and meet back up in the lobby.

I won’t tell you all about it, but I will tell you about one temple we visit. At the western end of town along a mountain slope stands Onsenji Temple, which literally means, ‘Hot Spring Temple.’

First we visit the Kinosaki Art Museum, a small, interesting museum of historic artifacts and temple treasures.

After the museum, our guide leads us up the stone steps, halfway up the mountain from Yakushido Hall to Onsenji Temple. He tells us that this temple is dedicated to a Buddhist saint who, according to legend, prayed for 1000 days to bring forth spring water to Kinosaki. Built in 738 AD, Onsenji Temple's main hall used to be a pilgrimage site for those looking to visit the onsen. There they would pray to the hot spring’s guardian for a blessing to be healed by the waters before entering the sacred hot springs. They would then receive a yu-shaku that allows entry into the hot springs. This ritual was followed until the Edo period.

Onsenji's main treasure is a two-meter-tall, eleven-headed Kannon Buddha, which is displayed to the public in its entirety only once every 33 years for a period of three years. Luckily, we came during a time when it’s on display, otherwise, we could have only seen a part of it through a small window.

We arrive back at the resort several hours later, somewhat tired since the whole tour was made on foot, but I believe all of us enjoyed ourselves.

Heading back to our rooms, we clean up and then head to the dining room for a dinner that is even more sumptuous than lunch.

They start us off with diced fresh tomatoes with a light pepper sauce, salt-crusted short ribs, and a salad. The next course is a Wagyu beef tartare on toast with Hollandaise and caviar on the side. Most of us gave our caviar to Mama, Dad and Chiaki. This is followed by some heavenly Wagyu sushi with sea urchin. After that, the servers brought over some table-top open flame grills and cooked Wagyu beef tongue served along with a side of spring onions and sesame. Once we finished that, they grilled some Wagyu sirloin, along with a small plate of rice. Next up is shabu-shabu, which comes with shaved truffles. The last course is Wagyu pappardelle bolognese with home-made pasta and minced beef. Finally, for dessert, we had some home-made yuzu sorbet.

That might seem like a lot, and it was, but the portions were fairly small. Even so, I still ended up rather full and I enjoyed every single bite of it.

After dinner, we all retire to our rooms. Once we lock ourselves in, the three of us shower and head to the open air bath to relax. I must have dozed off because I wake up when Ryu puts me in bed. How they dried me off without waking me up is beyond me. Ryu and Chinatsu slip into bed with me. We cuddle up against Ryu and quickly fall asleep.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, especially:

AcPz, Andrew Meyers, Christiine Govinden-Loh, ClamyCupcakes, CoffeeCat, Crystal Harding, eeleater, GAbO1254, George, Glader, Issue Master, Jessica Clark, Johnie Kirk, Jordon Gotthold, kirindas, Kuroko, Lord Lucifer, Lunas, Matthew Tiffany, Mika Wayne Rogall, MisoTsu, Necrotyr, Nikolas Zane, Patrick Frake, Rene Gropp, Some BS Deity, Spencer Huston, Steven Yao, Terry Carter, TiwN222, William Dawson

21