Chapter 127: Onsen (Part 2)
718 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 128 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

[Saturday, Aug 24th]

The next morning, I wake up to Ryu kissing me.

Opening my eyes, I smile at him and murmur, “Good morning.”

Instead of saying anything, he continues to kiss, stroke and fondle me as he slowly arouses me, which really isn’t hard for him to do. A short time later, he rolls over on top of me and kisses me deeply as I cling to him. He kisses and nips my neck until he reaches my shoulder and bites it, eliciting a soft moan from me. Kissing his way down to my breasts, he suckles me, sending electric jolts through me and I catch my breath. I pull him against my breast as he begins nibbling and biting my nipple. Reaching up, he rolls my other nipple between his forefinger and thumb. I huskily whisper, “Oh My God, Honey! Please, don’t stop!” It’s always amazed me just how good this feels and I lightly cum from this alone.

Soon, he continues to kiss his way down my abdomen to my thighs. As good as it feels, it’s infuriating when all he does is slowly kiss and lick along my inner thighs until he has me squirming and begging him for more. When he finally licks the lips of my vagina, I lightly cum again. We didn’t make love yesterday, so I’m rather randy at the moment. The moment he licks my jewel I gasp loudly and quiver again as warm, tingly sensations rush up into my uterus. He moves down and begins to massage it and plunges his tongue inside me.

A few more minutes of this and the heat flows up into my chest. Soon, everything whites out as I arch my back and bite my lip so hard I taste blood. I shudder as my orgasm takes me and leaves me helpless to do anything.. He moves up to hold me and I cling to him as the aftershocks of my orgasm echo through me.

Once I’m able to slow down my breathing, I hold him close, I kiss his neck and whisper, “That was phenomenal.” He raises up to give me a long, deep kiss, which only serves to light me on fire again. Crushing him against me, I return his kiss with a fiery passion of my own as one thought runs through my mind, ‘I hope he doesn’t think he’s done with just that!’

A few minutes later, he breaks our kiss and I huskily whisper, “Honey, get a condom out of my purse.”

Grinning at me, he holds one up and says, “No need.”

Once he puts it on, I pull him back down to me for another kiss.

His kisses along with his rolling and teasing of my nipples is quickly building a fire inside me again. As much as I love the way he makes me feel when he touches me, right now, all I want is him inside me and his slow pace is driving me insane with desire. Finally unable to take it anymore. I roll over on top of him, grasp his member, place it against my entrance and let out a hot sigh as I take him inside. The fire inside me continues to build as I make sure he hits my most sensitive spots as we make love.

At one point, he rolls back over on top of me and holds me tightly to him as he continues to slip in and out of me, the fire quickly turns into an inferno as he slowly speeds up until finally, he drives himself as far into me as he can and cums bringing me to climax as well. Everything whites out as I arch my back, softly cry out and shudder as my orgasm rages through me, lighting up every nerve in me. He continues holding me as he pumps wave after wave into my womb and I wrap my arms and legs tightly around him as my orgasm rages through me.

Once I’m back in control of myself, I giggle happily, reach up to caress his cheek, smile beatifically and tell him, “That was amazing.”

He grins at me and says, “For me as well.”

He leans in and gives me a very long, deep kiss. When he pulls back to look at me, I tell him, “I love you.”

“I love you too, Sweetheart.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Chinatsu raise up on her elbow. Looking over at her, I see she’s grinning at me.

I pull her to me, give her a kiss and say, “Good morning, it’s your turn. I’m going to go clean up.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

At breakfast we discuss what we want to do today.

When we can’t decide on a plan for today, the hostess comes over and asks, “Excuse me for interrupting, but how do you feel about hiking and getting wet?”

Dad looks at each of us in turn and we nod. Then Dad says, “That’s fine. What did you have in mind?”

“My brother-in-law runs a waterfall tour here. It takes all day, but it takes through many of the over 200 waterfalls in the area. Some of them have pools that you can swim at as well.”

Our hostess hands us lunch to take with us just before our guide, Jin, meets us in the lobby and asks us to load up in his bus. Dad explains to him that there are some security issues and that our security will be following us, which you can tell he thinks is odd, but he agrees. He shows Dad several hiking courses and Dad settles on one that should be both beautiful and fairly easy for Mama to navigate.

Once we load up, he picks up a microphone and begins to tell us, “Gero City is known as the place with the most waterfalls in Japan. The falls range in height from 700 to 2,100 meters, with over 200 of them having drops of at least 5 meters. Many of them were formed by lava from the second eruption of Mount Ontake and that there are more than 10 hiking courses to choose from...”

He says a lot more, but I tune him out to watch the scenery. I’m more looking forward to hiking and swimming than listening to him.

I’m not going to go into a lot of detail about it because it would be boring. Better for you to try it for yourself and find out just why every one of us enjoyed it so much.

This is a slow and easy hike first and foremost, otherwise Mama probably wouldn’t have been able to come. Nonetheless, it was still amazing and relaxing. A giant wall of columnar joints formed by lava flows from the eruption marks the start of the Mitsutaki course.

About halfway through the course, we take a break in an area where they provide a tea ceremony for us. Come to find out this is only available with the guided tours. As they are serving us tea, Jin begins to tell us the story of Kakumei, who searched out the trail to the top of Mt Ontake. Honestly, he’s a really good story teller and captured everyone's attention with it.

After tea, we continue along the trail until we make it to the top of the course, where we play in the pool there for quite a while. Not once does Jin try to make us hurry. Every time I glanced at him he’s smiling at us as we play. Mama finally calls us to come eat lunch, which, although it’s the usual food you would find in most bentos, is excellent. We rest for a short time after we head and then make our way back to the vehicles.

We got to see 4 amazing waterfalls of the 200 falls in the area caused by the eruption of Mt Ontake, as well as play in several of the deeper pools we came across.

We make it back around 3:30, head to our rooms to clean up and change clothes.

There isn’t much more that goes on in this trip of any real interest, so I’ll just leave it at, we ate dinner and the three of us retired to our room. We did find out it’s not really a good idea to make love in a hot spring after Chinatsu got really dizzy.

The next morning, we eat breakfast, thank the hostess for a pleasant stay and head home.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, especially:

AcPz, Andrew Meyers, Blaze8901, Christiine Govinden-Loh, ClamyCupcakes, CoffeeCat, eeleater, GAbO1254, George, Glader, Issue Master, Jessica Clark, Johnie Kirk, Jordon Gotthold, kirindas, Kuroko, Lord Lucifer, Lunas, Matthew Tiffany, Mika Wayne Rogall, Miles, MisoTsu, Necrotyr, Nikolas Zane, Patrick Frake, Rene Gropp, Spencer Huston, Steven Yao, Terry Carter, TiwN222, William Dawson

17