Chapter 44: Demon Presence
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Playing cards again around a wide wooden table were the seven deadly sins discussing the future leisurely with Azazel watching from the sidelines.

"So I was thinking" Beelzebub started as he put on his poker face "We have revived control basically the whole world but why stop here. Azazel is here, we should bring more"

"Interesting. Azazel is one of four noble devils and we could complete the novenary..." Leviathan added

"Let's do it. The workload would lighten and we already. We could get the remainder of the novenary and complete the three hierarchies. Though that won't be an easy soul collecting feat" Belphegor smiled

One of the very few times Belphegor worked and it was all in the name of less work in the future.

"Fine I give permission. There are 8 of us including Azazel. Paimon must be removed but other than that this seems plausible" Asmodeus noted

"You seem to be forgetting that me and Satan are above the hierarchy and I'm not in the novenaries either" Lucifer laughed "When I return to my true strength Asmodeus this little game will be over"

Asmodeus looked at Lucifer with discontempt and dropped his cards showing a royal flush.

"Want to say that again?" Asmodeus taunted

"You aren't very good at this leading thing. I'm taking my position from you. Satan come here" Lucifer responded

The other sins got up from there seats and moved away.

"You trying to tell me you can revert already?" Mammon asked

Lucifer provided no response and shook Satan's hand. Their bodies began to disintegrate and merge into one.

"Asmodeus. It doesn't matter how strong you are now. You can't disobey or control the one responsible for us being cast out now can you?" Satan asked rhetorically "When I was still in the sky I was known as lucifer, some called me satanel. When I fell I lost the el in my name and became Satan. I am the king of the devils. We are doing this my way now"

The demon lords understood what this meant. Lucifer bore two sins and as a result his body was split accordingly. One held the sin of pride, the other the sin of wrath. Asmodeus and the others were not foolish enough to complain.

"Asmodeus you were the only one strong enough to somewhat rival me but now that I am the pseudo devil that is a different story" Satan added "Beelzebub reclaim your position as my right hand and Asmodeus take yours as my left"

The two demon lords moved according to his will and stood on either side of him. Satan or Lucifer was now double Asmodeus and the sins he bore increased his strength further in combat. The two sins worked great in collaboration in one body. He is almost unstoppable.

"The idea to bring back the demons was a good idea beelzebub. Clear out the northern empire, it should be big enough and use those souls to bring them back. All sins and Azazel that is your mission whilst we wait for this rocket to be finished. And call me Lushan from now on" Satan demanded

The sins immediately left Spajainia and headed to eradicate everything in the northern empire. Lushan sat on what was once Asmodeus' throne and laughed.

"These sins really love to control my spot whilst I'm away" Lushan laughed

A black blade in front of Lushan began to material with the same metal design as a military hunting knife. He grabbed it and it began to glow red letting out thick miasma before he let go and it floated down into his waist reverting to its black state.

The other sins eradicated the northern empire made up of four large countries in no time at all. The souls were harvested and used to summon more than 15 different demons.

During this time the members of Styx were in the middle of their 7 month training to take down the demons unaware of the awakening of the pseudo devil and the return of many demons into their world.

Their training was going good but their threat more than tripled in size and their plans are going smoothly. They didn't even need the extra demons, it was just for fun so they could plunge the world further into darkness.

0