Chapter 54: 10 Drops
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Beelzebub, Asmodeus. Grab his arms and legs and carry him away" Lushan commanded

Beelzebub and Asmodeus both moved over to Colt who was lying unconscious on the floor and picked him up.

"Where should we bring him lord" Beelzebub asked

"To the back, have him drink the blood of Leviathan I stored. There should be 10 drops in a vial. Give him 5 now and 5 tomorrow and leave him" Lushan ordered

They moved Colt to the back of the palace and placed him on the floor. Asmodeus searched the room until he found the vial of black blood which was Leviathan's. He took of the lid and poured exactly 5 drops as commanded into the humans body.

Colt began to shake wildly and nether started to cloak his body. His strength rose exponentially and aether could be seen being easily devoured by the nether. He had by force became a second generation nether user.

"Is our blood really that powerful to a human. No one has ever tried to drink my blood from my knowledge so I wouldn't know" Beelzebub stated rubbing his chin

Asmodeus put the lid back onto the vial before responding.

"If it was normal blood it would be a weaker version of this. It would make someone stronger but it wouldn't force nether onto them"

"Is it because..."

"Yes. Since Leviathan was consumed by his sin his blood was more potent and eventually turned black. Even his skin, if you for example was ever consumed by gluttony it would be the same for you"

Beelzebub thought about this for a while and then realised why Lushan was so strong.

"So the reason Lushan is so strong is because he has the wrath and pride sins and if he ever loses his pride would fall strengthening him making him want to seek revenge and enact his wrath? That's OP" Beelzebub decided

"Yes. But before he was always the strongest but now it is even worse" Asmodeus sighed "Wish I could be lord for just a little longer but I would rather keep my head on my shoulders and not be reduced to now 5 drops of blood"

Kami's body was on fire as he felt himself struggling. It felt like he was about to fall off a cliff and could feel his fingers losing strength. Hours passed and this persisted and what he thought was already bad, had multiplied. His back was on the floor and his strong will was the only thing keeping him from gushing out energy he did not have and staying awake.

He had barely anything left. He felt it all fading away as he poured it into Lynx and Tama. His eyes kept almost closing until it finally closed and he had expended all his energy.

But it wasn't over. The second before he collapsed he subconsciously grabbed Asura and froze time. This was the only way out for him and it was lucky he did this. Now only his own power can move whilst time was frozen and the fact that he had run out of spiritual energy made this all easier.

The power he had drawn in externally wasn't his until it had been completely contained within his broken spiritual reserves meaning it couldn't move and it was stuck where it was whilst Kami's bodily functions would persist.

Days worth of time passed and during that time his reserves were building themselves back up until it had completely formed. The power was now his and his life was safe. It didn't take him long to wake up and realise what had happened.

He didn't expect this outcome but he was grateful for it. He had less than half of his potential energy stored in his spiritual reserves so he decided to wait another day for it all to return before he unfroze time.

After the day he unfroze time and went back to saving Lynx and Tama. The burden was heavy but lighter now that he didn't need to also worry about himself. It was just slightly stronger than when he first was doing it to himself but that was minor. His reserves were enough to handle that and more. The days passed and two finally had their spiritual reserves rebuilt.

They had lost 3 days worth of time and adding that to the prior day they only had 3 days left.

"That was very stressful on the body" Pyria sighed

"You have no idea" Kami agreed

This was true. The stress Kami was under was higher than the rest combined but it also meant he got more out of this as well.

"We most likely don't have time to repeat this and I don't want to if I'm being honest so we will begin skill training immediately" Kami explained "I won't help you, we must all get inspiration and develop our own skills by ourselves"

This was understandable. If they make their own skill then they know its weaknesses and can deal with them faster than receiving a handout from someone who is trying to do the same. 

They all separated in the forest and began to find inspiration for a new skill to use in battle with all the resources they had.

Liliana ended up at a small pond. She was unsure what she wanted to make exactly but she wanted the skill to have a resemblance to water somehow.

Lynx stayed where they were and stared at the campfire. He was going to burn his enemies.

Pyria decided she had skills but they were too difficult for her to execute at her current strength so she too stayed at their camp and broke her spiritual reserves again.

Tama felt like she was cheated and wanted to beat the spiritual reserve breaking training so she stayed and did it with Pyria.

Kami had no set plan or goal and decided to wander the forest until he came up with an idea.

They were all focusing hard on their training, even Kami who had no specific destination to follow.

0