Chapter 62: Grudge
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azazel sighed and pulled out a double edged sword.

"You and your crew are responsible for lord Leviathan and my friend Azael's death" Azazel claimed whilst pointing the sword at Kami "I will end you"

Azazel charged forward and Kami blocked the attack with his hands covered in fuwa. All of the fuwa in his body had been moved to his hands.

"How?!" Azazel screamed

Kami refused to take out Asura. He didn't want to waste energy on someone he could deal with easily.

"But you seem to have underestimated me" Azazel laughed

His skin began to turn red and Kami instantly recognised this. The same thing happened when Leviathan got angry, this was trouble.

"Since I don't have a sin this is as far as I can go. Thanks to the sins I gained something closer to my true body in the demon world. You stand no chance against me!" Azazel claimed

He rose his sword and struck Kami. Kami blocked and was launched through a wall and into a hallway within the castle whilst coughing blood.

"Heavy" Kami acknowledged

Even though the blow was heavy all he needed to do was dodge them to deal with him. Azazel ran towards Kami again and repeated the attack, Kami attempted to dodge but he felt a wall blocking his movement left and right and had to block the attack again. This time he fell through the floor and ended up on the ground floor where he realised he had lucked out.

He immediately drew his sword.

"Kami" one person laughed "My name is Behemoth, you killed someone who equalled me so I have to kill you and prove that I'm not like him"

Kami knew this behemoth without him having to introduce him. The only entity that can rival the devil himself was standing before him.

"I have lost quite a bit of my strength. It is a shame I only equal a sin BUT" Behemoth smiled greedily lickling his lips "That should be enough"

"Even if you beat Behemoth I will end you" Azazel puffed

Behemoth' face turned red

"Even if?" Behemoth sarcastically questioned

As if his own shadow had betrayed him Azazel had darkness wrapping around his body and started to choke the life out of him. He coughed blood as he felt his neck get crushed and the time he would remain alive were now numbered by the seconds.

"Go back to where you came from ant" Behemoth said with a disgusted look on his face

Kami wasted no time and immediately charged in with both hands on his sword covered in Paira with his wings, horns and halo still growing out. But out of nowhere his movement was instantly stopped. He looked down to see his shadow holding onto his legs.

"Tut tut tut" Behemoth started "I wasn't ready for you yet"

He clenched his left fist covered in nether and pushed it into Kami's stomach. He slammed against the wall painting the ground in his blood. The force that was exerted from the punch was the most he had ever left. Even heavier than any attack Leviathan had given to him when he was at his peak in his black demon form.

The only reason the wall remained intact was because Behemoth used the walls shadow to stop Kami. It then wrapped around his arms and legs like cuffs completely stopping Kami. He was powerless before this strange technique.

Behemoth unloaded more punches into Kami's stomach rupturing his insides. Asura instantly responded and shone the light around Kami to start healing him. He fell down from the wall now on his knees and watched as Behemoth tried to break through the barrier protecting Kami. He launched a punch at the barrier and felt double the force of the attack resulting in him being thrown backwards.

"It can even block my attacks?" Behemoth acknowledged "And that sword as the affinity of nether... Wait... and aether. So I can't use it when I kill you. Shame"

Although Kami was easily beaten by Behemoth he realised what he had to do to get around his attacks. Behemoth patiently waited until the barrier dropped and tried to attack Kami again but Kami attack the ground and released huge amounts of fire covering the whole hallway the two were in.

"Now your shadows won't work. I noticed when the barrier went up, the light repelled the shadows and forced them away which is why I didn't stay on the wall anymore. If I know your technique you will be easier to deal with" Kami noted

Behemoth stared at Kami for a bit before responding.

"If you know the technique it just means that you know the technique. Not that you can beat me" Behemoth said

He ran straight through the fire with his fists clenched and aimed an attack at Kami. Now that Kami could move he was able to block with Asura. The punched ringed against the blade of Asura.

Behemoth clothes were slightly burned from his dash towards Kami but he didn't care at all.

 He continued his punches at Kami whilst Kami easily blocked them all. 

He stepped back and slashed the wall behind him allowing for more space between him and Behemoth. Afterwards he focused his Paira into Asura and at the tip a black and gold orb with the two colours swimming inside began to grow steadily in size.

Behemoth was running forwards like a crazed beast towards Kami and by the time his fist reached Asura the two crossed paths. The second they touched Kami was blown away by the impact. The walls, ceiling and floor were incinerated and burned by the attack which spanned half of the large castle even though the material it was built from was made to withstand spiritual attacks.

Kami landed hard against the floor skidding far and breaking through rooms after rooms. When he got up all he saw in front of him was a raging black fire that covered everything.

The attack drained Kami heavily since it was concentrated. Even though it caused devastation to the castle Kami made sure that the majority of the force was absorbed by Behemoths body, what happened to the castle was the remaining leaking energy comparable to less than ten percent of the attack.

Behind the black fire and slowly walking towards him Kami spotted a figure that instantly made him stand again and point his sword at them. Their clothes were ripped and one of their arms hanged limp.

Behemoth walked straight throw the nether like it was clay and advanced on Kami.

"That would've killed most of the sins. Maybe I'm worth a few of them after all" Behemoth noted

0