Here Comes The Sun
2.5k 9 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 - Here Comes The Sun

As light peeks through the slats of my blinds, I’m ungracefully awoken. I notice immediately that I’ve got a lot of sand in my eyes - must be a result of all the crying last night, which brings up a bittersweet feeling in my chest. Jumping of my bed, I…wait. I don’t jump off the bed! Either I’m really tired still, or something fishy is going on. I look down at my toes and see OH GOD ARE THOSE BOOBS?!? I grab one in each hand and give them a soft squish. No, no, no, no, no this can’t be real, this can’t be real, this can’t be real. I keep muttering this to myself as my hands make their way down from my chest down to my pants and my hands take a peek in-

“AIIIEEEEEEEEE!”

I scream, probably loud enough to wake the dead.

Hold on, I screamed.

Like a girl.

I have boobs, like a girl.

I have a vagina like a girl.

I’m a girl now. In body and in mind. My wish came true!

And the warmest feeling enters my chest, and refuses to go away. My hands explore every last nook and cranny of my “new” body, and the situation gets better and better every second. My skin is soft and smooth, with no nasty body hair to worry about. I have breasts, which fit perfectly on my frame, and are so amazing to the touch. My hair has made it’s way down to the small of my back - just like I always wanted it to look like.

Which makes me wonder….

I crawl off the floor, and make my way to the mirror affixed to the back of my bedroom door and…

There she is.

The girl from my dreams, the girl whom I always wished I could be - she’s staring right back at me now. Every part of her is exactly what my conscious or subconscious mind wanted my body to be. Whatever caused this must have dug into my psyche really well.

Which makes me wonder…was this the shooting star? Did that actually change me into a girl?

WHO FUCKING CARES! I’M A GIRL!

I’M A GIRL IM A GIRL I’M A GIRL I’M A GIRL I’M A GIRL!

I can’t help but do a cute little dance while thinking that in my head. Hold on, I’m cute now! I squeal at the thought - wait! I just squealed! Oh, I’m so cute when I squeal! I begin to hug myself, only highlighting how amazing and right my breasts feel in my hands. This is just a growing and growing feeling of joy! Anyone else looking upon me might call me crazy, but I don’t care. Christmas and my birthday have both come at the same time, and my life is finally RIGHT FOR ONCE!

And no sooner do I feel that then seeing my older sister open the door to look down at me, wondering who the hell this girl dancing around in her brother’s pajamas is doing.

“Um…who are you, and what are you doing in my brother’s PJ’s?” she inquires

“Uh…sis, it’s me…” I nervously plead, kneading at the ends of my shirt, though the sound of my voice finally sounding right helps smooth my fears.

“And who is me? I’ve never seen you in my life . What are you doing in Leo’s bedroom?”

“Emma, it’s me, I AM LEO”

“Sure you are, and I’m the Queen of England” She rolls her eyes.

“No, no, no, no you have to believe me, sis! Uh…” I stumble “…remember that time I told mom I wanted to be a mom when I was 6? And how I cried for 3 hours, and the only thing mom could make it up to me with was three peanut butter chocolate ice cream sandwiches”

“Yeah…NO, hold on. No, there is NO way that my little bro woke up this morning and somehow became….” her voice trials off, as I pull the oversized sleeve of my shirt down, exposing my right shoulder, and the line of four birthmarks on it. She licks her thumb and tries to rub it off (which tickles), but obviously, it isn’t going anywhere.

With that bit of news, her eyes grow big as saucers. “…L-l-leo?”

“Yep, that’s me!” I nervously respond, with a half hearted giggle.

“Oh my god…” is all she can say, before enveloping me in a huge hug, which I can’t help but melt into. I’m finally hugging my sister AS her sister. And if my dream height is any indication, she’s now the big sister in more ways than one. Which I don’t mind. Something about being the little sis hugged and protected by her bigger, stronger sis just sends such a warm, syrupy feeling through my chest.

“So…erm…little sis…” she says awkwardly, though my face brightens considerably at just being called that. I’m a little sis! “…did you have a name in mind?”

“Uh…yeah. I’d like to be called Luna…”

“Luna, eh?” she says, walking up to me, and fiddling with my hair for a few moments “Well, I guess I have a sister called Luna now, don’t I?”

And I glomp her and give her another hug - jeez, I’m sure outgoing in this form, aren’t I? I don’t care! This feels so right!

“So, erm…Luna.” my ears perk up. Can this day get any better?

“Yeah?” I reply excitedly

“How…um…how were you planning to break this to mom and dad?”

Oh shit.

And with that, mom and dad made their way into my room to see their daughter Emma, and this short teen girl who they’ve never seen before, who has an odd resemblance to their son, Leo.

My dad pipes up “And would you mind explaining who you are, young lady? I don’t remember Emma inviting anyone over from school.” His gaze is burning a hole through me - how do my own parents not know who I am?

“D-d-dad…it’s m-me…Leo” I say, through chattered teeth

“Very funny miss, now would you mind cutting out the jokes and telling me what your real name is?”

Here come the tears again. I want to say something else but my vocal chords seize up. It’s taking all my willpower to stand up straight. Thank god my sister is on my side.

“Dad…it’s him! I mean, her!” She pulls down my shirt again to reveal the birthmarks “See, she has the birthmarks. And the…” she then lifts up the bottom of my shirt “And the scar she got when she fell out of the tree in third grade! And the…” she points to my heteroaromatic eyes “her eyes! They’re Leo’s!”

My mom is the first one to crack. She falls to her knees, and proceeds to hug me, trying to hold tears back herself “Oh….Leo…I’m so sorry this has happened to you!” At that declaration, I seize up.

Dad gives me a pat on the back “Sorry bud, I can’t imagine how hard this has to be…”.

Finally I muster up the courage, and say one word:

“NO!”

My house is deathly silent. I try to explain myself through ragged breaths

“Mom…dad…I…I actually wished for this…I wanted to be this way. I…I meant to tell you eventually…I’m sorry I never told you sooner…I…I…”

And I collapse into my mom’s arms. As exasperated as I am, being mommy’s little girl feels so amazing. Though I doubt my mom is aware of that at this time.

“It’s okay honey, we’re here for you” My mom says, rubbing my back, and giving me soft, warm assurances.

“So….s-so you don’t mind that I’m a girl now? Or that I’ve always wanted to b-b-be one?”

My mom and dad give each other an odd look that I cant parse out, but I think it’s a form of pity. Pity that they didn’t catch something like this sooner, and not only notice it and do something about it, but at the very least give off the idea that there were safe people to tell about this. Now I can feel my dad’s strong arms wrap around me, and my sister comes in as well. Are they all…accepting me? Is this a dream? I pinch my skin, NOPE NOT A DREAM.

All I can speak out while being hugged by three of my most favorite people ever is “Thank you…” before I burst into tears. This is a dream come true

-- --

Thank goodness today is Saturday, and isn’t a school day. I don’t know if I’d be able to (or want to) go to school right after something like this happened. Speaking of school, it hits me.

Lily.

She was the first person I told, even before my family, and we were just talking about transition yesterday. Should I tell her? Would she believe me? Worth a shot, I guess…

I’m tempted to call her, but she’d have no frame of reference for my new (adorable) voice coming from Leo’s number. So with that, I decide to text her and hope to God she’s available to chat.

Leo: Hey Lils, you able to chat?

Lily: Yeah, what’s up? Did you tell ur parents?

Leo: I…I guess?

Lily: OMG LUNA THAT’S GR8!!!

Leo: Yeah…things r a bit complicated tho :/

Lily: What do u mean?

Leo: Ur never gonna believe this :(

Lily: Oh cmon Luna u can tell me anything!

Leo: Well…i wished on a shooting star last nite

Lily: And lemme guess, ur wish came true and u became a girl, right? lol

Leo: …

Lily: Don’t tell me that ACTUALLY happened.

Leo: It did. I’m a girl now, inside and out.

Lily: You’re kidding me. Is this Luna I’m speaking to? Is someone pranking me?

Leo: Ask me anything!!!! I came out to u yesterday in the practice room, first one on the left with the piano with the broken middle C

Lily: No fucking way. No fucking way. YOU ACTUALLY BECAME A GIRL? :o

Leo: Yeahhhh :3

Lily: Holy shit! That’s amazing! Send me a picture, I gotta see for myself!!! :D

[picture is sent]

Lily: Woah…that’s definitely you as a girl ^_^

Leo: Thanks captain obvious :P

Lily: Also…would it be weird if I said you were incredibly cute

Leo: THANKS FOR MAKING ME BLUSH, YOU DORK :P

Lily: Ur welcome ^_^ so how complete is this transformation?

Leo: I’m for all intents and purposes a cis girl, I think...

Lily: This is SO COOL! Can I come over today? I need to see u in person!

Leo: Please do…wait a moment…

Luna: That’s better :3

Lily: Be over soon, ya dork :P

I’m glad I chose text, because my god, I’m blushing like a madwoman. She thinks I’m cute? I get caught in a daydream for at least the next 10 minutes, and before I know it, I hear the doorbell ring. I rush down the stairs at near supersonic speed to answer it. Lily has to do all she can to keep her jaw from hitting the floor.

“Luna…is that you?” is all she can say

“Yep, it’s me”, I say, blushing. Not only am I overjoyed to be a girl, but it now seems that I’m a full five inches shorter than Lily, and I don’t know if it’s just the angle, but Lily is looking a WHOLE lot cuter all of a sudden.

“Oh my god, you’re adorable!”

And before long, I’m putty in her arms. Let alone being a girl - I’m adorable?!?

Hold on…does she have a crush on me?

My cute little nudges and cuddles stop and I look up at Lily from my perch

“Hey, uh…Lily?”

“Yeah Luna?

“Can I ask something?”

“Yeah, sure, what’s up?”

“Do…” I can’t believe I’m asking this “Do you have a crush on me?”

Lily doesn’t respond for a few seconds, before I see her face turn extremely red and she whispers out a soft “Maybe…”

“Really?” I can’t hardly believe my luck. My lesbian friend has a crush on me? How have I reduced her to a blushing pile of mush?

“Yeah…so…I know this may be sudden…but…can I be your…your girlfriend? I already got along with you before, but…but now, you’re super cute and I want to cuddle your little face off. Is that…is that okay?” she asks, scared that her entire friendship is going to end right then and there. She is a brave one, I do have to give her that.

I don’t say yes. I simply jump into her arms, as she easily captures my diminutive body. This is the best day ever!

Before long though, my sister breaks me and her up:

“Hey, will you two lovebirds cut it out for a bit? We’ve got a job to do today?”

“Oh?” we both say at the same time, as she sets me down onto the ground again

“Yeah, Luna doesn’t have any of her own clothes now that her boy ones are too big. Mom and dad gave me a few hundred bucks to get a start with her.

“R-r-really? I get to go shopping for girl clothes?” I stammer

“Well, DUH” she responds “You’re a girl. Of course you’d need to have girl clothes”

And now I’m hugging her. I mumble into her ear from our hug “Hey sis…can I bring my girlfriend along?”

“Wait, whose you’re girlfr-“

And before she can finish her sentence, Lily is looking up at her with a devilish smile. “Fine” she settles.

This day just keeps getting better!

76