Ashley Ketchum Pt. 2
172 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Prof. Oak and Gary were looking at the crying Ashely and felt bad for her.

Oak" Well..... it's not have I don't have any Pokemon but..... this one is still new and wild, as I don't have time to train him for new trainers "

After hearing that Ashley stop crying and started to get excited. 

" SO THERE IS STILL ONE POKEMON FOR ME " She asked. 

" Well yes!  But" Oak.

But before Oak can say more Ashley start going hyper active. 

" Give me Give me Give me Give me give me "

Oak was thinking what to do now, and Gary said at that time " Just give her gramp!  it's not like any Pokemon will hate her " .

Gary said that cause for some reason every Pokemon which come in contact with her likes her, like they knew her for whole life. 

just take wild Pidgey for example. 

When Ashley touch one.  They fly up to her shoulder and rub her chick like intimate friends. 

Actually the real reason those Pokemon behave like that is cause there memories has been come back from AU. 

As in pallet town ash was friends with many wild Pidgey and rattata and all. 

But They all didn't go in journey with him. 

Those Pokemon did go in there own journey and evolve into powerfull Pokemons later and they miss ash. 

And For that They powers of Arcues work on them.

Oak" Well okay then here you go, Take it "

After that Oak press the bottom and one pokeball came out from the center of other pokeballs place. 

it's have electric symbol .

Ashley walk there and take the pokeball. 

what they didn't notice is that the Pokeball Faintly Glow and dim down in a seconds. 

It was just Arcues power, which worked and pikachu in got all it memories from adventures with ash. 

And it even got special message from Arcues that it was in different world where ash is girl now and name Ashley. 

Pikachu WAs like Damn!  That time but quickly got over and thought • It will be fun to adventure again from the start with ash although he is she now •.

On th e outside world Ashley was talking with oak. 

Oak" Now remember you two outside world is not so safe as you think 

And Ashley I got huge for you as I didn't give you one on your birthday. "

" Wow!  Gift!  What is it grandpa?  " She asked. 

" Well it's newest model of Zap company of bicycle which have small motor which make it easy if you are tired from paddling it and 6 gears and super break from stopping you f on going to fast. " Said Oak. 

" And Gary,  Sorry but you got for gift from you parents so I can't give you one " 

" It's okay gramp as I already have many gift, I am happy that at least Ashley don't have to walk while journey " Said Gary.

Oak " Hm... you got mature Gary.  I am proud of you.  Now why don't you take out your new Pokemon from his PokeBall. " 

" Sure why not!  " said Ashley and throw the pokeball.

" Go! Pokeball " 

1