Special Announcement Chapter! It’s a Campaign!!! New readers are welcome!!
808 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello my lovely readers!

And welcome curious fellows who clicked on this chapter! 

Elim is here to thank you for helping me reach 100 + readers. Although we all know readers don't actually correlate to how many are actually reading it, I still must convey my thanks to you all for helping me get this many! 

For privacy reasons I won't shout out names, as there may be some discomfort. For those who have read the original, I really thank you for sticking with me in this rewrite. It's amazing to have readers go so far. Please continue to support me! Thank you!

And those of you who have reached up to the latest chap, thank you!

As of current, I have 9 overall ratings on the novel, and I must thank you people too for giving this story a rating! 

Oh, and I can't forget those who have commented and gave chapters a favourite, thank you!

It's a thank you to everyone!!

*Ahem*

So what's going to happen?

A CAMPAIGN!

I did something a little similar before... but in any case, let's say this will be Elim's First Campaign!

 

Elim's First Campaign!

Goal: Let's work together to get on the Front Page of Scribble Hub, in otherwords, Trending!

Stilla

If successful, you guys will get a special chapter where the rewards take place!

Deadline: Two weeks. So work together to try and at least hit the front page at least once!

                                 Update: We hit Trending #4 on the first day!!! Thank you all so much.

  Update 2: We hit Trending #3!!!

                                                                   Update 3: WE DID IT!

   

 

How do we work together to get on trending?

There are various ways to help us get on the front page! 

Comment on Chapters! ✍

Favourite Chapters! ❤️

Write a Review! ?

Like Comments! ?

And if you haven't, give an overall rating on the novel! ⭐ 

(I am so ready for the 1 star drive-bys)

By doing these things, you will be able to help! The more you do, the more likely we will get there!

Especially, please comment as I'd like to hear your voice!  You can tell me about what you like, dislike, or things you want to see! 

 

 What are the Rewards if we make it on the front page of Trending?

First Reward: I will order a commission of any character in the Odyssey of Dalis novel. This character will be chosen by you people! It can be a character from the original novel too!

You can leave a comment below on this chap or in the next special chap about which character you would like to see illustrated. You can even give me some brief details for the pose, background, and recommend the name of the illustrator of who you want it to be illustrated by. Please understand that I will not be able to pay for an expensive artist and may not end up choosing your artist!

Due to numbers, I will not be deciding this based on which comment gets the most number of likes or a poll, and instead it will be randomly generated! So make sure to put your own comment if you want the chance to see a certain character come to life!

Second Optional Reward: Have an OC? Want a character you randomly made up in my novel? You can comment below with OC and private message me the details of your character. I will allow any number of people to send me their ideas! It won't be definitive, but if I like an idea then I will make it happen!

Bonus Reward: If we reach #1 on Trending or reach front page of trending at least 3 times during the weeks, I will make the rewards even better! For example, making the first reward be a pairing instead! Perhaps a short period time of frequent chapter releases too. 

 

┃I will be doing a mass release today, posting 5 chapters throughout the day to help exposure!┃

I really hope this will be successful, as I know I do not, in truth, have many readers! So the hopes may look a little grim, but if we do manage to do it... You bet you can expect many more campaigns in the future involving events and more exciting Fun fun fun!

The more the merrier, the bigger the merrier! <--- That is key.

If you haven't yet, please make sure to bookmark to the latest chapter, and add this story to the reading list! 

Thank you for the support! ❤️

 

P.S - Credits to Zearmy for the illustration of Stilla!

15